2010 Bmw 135

Not Duped by BMW

by from Baton Rouge, LA on March 17, 2011

I've had my 2009 135i for two years now and no serious problems to note. To address the reviewer who was "duped by BMW", I was sent a recall notice in the mail and called by my dealership to fix the problem with the fuel pump. Like any other car, there is a problem or two and if you expect it to be perfect than you are naive. I don't think this guy was duped by BMW but duped by the dealership and that is not a fault of the car. If you ever have a problem like that with your dealership you should call corporate and make a formal complaint because they likely have no idea how a dealership is being run if people don't tell them. Unfortunately, your dealership experience can completely ruin the satisfaction of the car, which it shouldn't. My 135i has been wonderful and gets looks and comments anywhere I go. Anyone that rides in the car is completely shocked when you really open it up. It also beats just about anything on the road such as 370z's, G35's, Corvettes M3s, S5's etc. If you're going to get one, seriously consider getting a manual transmission. It is SO smooth and livens this car up like you wouldn't believe! If you don't know how to drive one, LEARN! Overall the best car I've ever owned and probably close to the best I've ever driven. The introduction of the 1M could make this car a legend.

Best D Driver/enthusiast car on the market <$50K

by from Chicago on May 6, 2011

I've owned a 135i MSport since 10/2010, it was a replacement for a 2008 Audi A3 3.2. The base 135i is a great car in many respects, 300HP, great handling, easy to park and great highway mileage. I use the car for commuting and have close to 20,000 miles on the car with zero problems. I like the car so much that I've ordered a 2012 BMW 1M. I've owned over 20 cars in the last 30 years, VW, Subaru, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche and for the $$ and practicality the BMW 135i cannot be beat for a car under $50K.

POCKET ROCKET

by from newport beach ca on May 24, 2011

cool facts: sport mode will change your throttle response,will adjust suspension ,speed up the paddle shift gear changes and will change exhaust note!! the car goes head to head up to 100mph with new 414hp m3 we did it 4 times ,the car will do 0-60 in 5s on the paper ,we used clock and got 4.6s there is no way nothing what is not 500hp will keep up with you from lights as you are very very light! THE BRAKES!!Your eyes will pop i promise. your mpg will be 17.5-19.5mpg dont dream of more comfort: do not turn on sport mode and you can cruise with your spine in place. i think the car is NOT pretty,takes time to like it,but when u sit inside it all changes:) Easy to park,easy to turn,gets looks. The new gps and media system its nothing short from SUPERB! ATTACK the corners only first class drivers will be able to keep up with you. THE CAR WILL BRING SMILE ON YOUR FACE EVERY TIME YOU PUSH START!

135i drop top

by from sarasota,fl. on December 26, 2011

a very cool car for a great price,fast great looking ,handles well.it feels good to buy a 50k car for a little over 30k.

The most enjoyable car to drive.

by from Prov, RI on August 13, 2012

I own a 2010 135i and love it! Did both the recalls but had no problem prior to them. Thinking about selling or trading in for a 2013! Love the interior (gray poplar trim) which is not offered anymore....the only drawback!

135= M car undercover

by from Rhode island on August 16, 2011

excellent car. i check this today car out excellent for the money. seem to be up to date with maintenance and did the recall. good owner

Buy the 128 NOT the 135

by from San Francisco,Ca on October 31, 2010

It has been in the news that there is a recall on the BMW turbos. I had a fuel pump failure at 1500 miles!!!! My car stopped dead on a four lane highway, a miracle I was not killed. The car is really fun to drive though but I am considering pursuing a buy-out from BMW as I just do not feel I own a safe dependable car!

Duped by BMW

by from 85615 on February 6, 2011

They really need to tell people that their N54 engines have a fuel pump problem prior to buying so consumers can make an informed choice. BMW does all they can to conceal this at the dealership and once you have a problem they try to do everything to avoid fixing it..

Awesome, Minus Reliability

by from Ohio on March 2, 2017

Loved the car, minus the huge repair bill shortly after warranty was up. These are notorious for fuel pump issues, and apparently fuel injector problems too, seeing I had those go out too.

Similar Models