Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 135

2013 BMW 135

2013 BMW 135

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2013 BMW 135?

Best car i have every driven and owned

by LeviAnthony from San Diego, Ca on Tue May 02 2017

This vehicle is extremely fun to drive and you will look good while you do it. Its quick, fun, easy to maneuver, and an all around great ride. i would recommend the 135i to anyone looking for a small sports car.

Good things come in small packages

by Djeter from Houston on Sat Jul 21 2018

FUN car. Peppy. Great handling! Easy to scoot around town in. I have the IS model it?s a blast. Of course, the down side is BMW no longer supports the electronics in the car but, Small sacrifice.

This car is exactly what I wanted it to be

by RJMAHHHBLY from Memphis, TN on Wed Aug 08 2018

I owned a 2007 BMW 328i 4-door for almost 5 years. That car was very comfortable and I would even say that it was fun to drive. As time went on, I found myself wanting more than the ~220ish horse power that the N52 engine had to offer. I also wanted something with steering that felt more connected to the road. I also began to notice that the 6-speed auto transmission was a bit clunky in the tip-tronic mode. I also realized I didn't need 4-doors... So I began the search for a car like the 328i, but with more power, tighter handling, and a better auto transmission, but with all the interior refinements that I had come to love about my 328i. The 135i fit the bill. The E85 135i with the N55 engine and 7-speed Dual-Clutch Transmission filled in the gaps I had noticed in my 328i. 300 horsepower is a lot of fun to drive, and you can actually use all 300 horses on a regular basis without getting killed. The M-sport package handling is a huge improvement over the 328i. I feel very connected to the road, and I can confidently toss the car around when I need/want to. The Dual-clutch transmission is amazing. The shifts are only noticeable through the sound of the M-sport exhaust: There is uninterrupted power to the wheels and you just hear this beautiful sound with each upshift. I love that all the interior things I loved about my E90 328i are still present and in the same place in the E82 135i. I did not have to compromise on any of the interior options. The iDrive seems lightyears ahead of the 2007 version. The headlights are beautiful, even if they do cost $1300 each. My only concern is the harshness of the ride, but that is par for the course with a sports coupe I suppose. I hypothesize that putting non-run flat tires on the car will improve the comfort of the ride, as it feels like these run flats are made of wood.

Great handling, very fast! 135i Limited edition

by BMWfan from Los Angeles, CA on Sun Jul 08 2018

Very reliable and great sports car. Very fast and great handling in corners. Mine is rare 135i limited edition with all options on car. very fun car to drive and own.

Super fun sports car

by MSnyder from Wichita, KS on Sat Jul 14 2018

When we ditched our minivan, we researched hard and long and chose this car. We wanted a convertible with back seats. We also wanted horsepower! And an automanual. This car did not disappoint. Everyone admires it. You zip around like a maniac if you want. No problems at all over 3 years so far. Super tight. Even the big kids make the backseat work and love afternoons on the road.

Luxury Sports Car?

by Mike from Concord, NC on Fri Feb 07 2014

I've had a sports car (Audi TT Quattro) and I've had a luxury car (Lexus). The BMW 135i is like both cars in one. I can push the 'sport' button and the whole car changes. Push the button again and the car turns back into a luxurious ride. Best of both worlds. I have not had it long enough to evaluate gas mileage.

Sporty, stylish and fun to drive!

by Step it up from Indianapolis, IN on Tue Oct 24 2017

Wanted a second vehicle to save on lease miles. A summer/spring convertilble was a logical choice. Bought this BMW 135 with 26,000 miles. It is fun, sporty, handles well. A little slow exceleration out of the gate, but climbs to a good cruising speed relatively quickly. Really fun to drive. Good basic options and sylish interior. Love it!

Most planted car I've owned

by Bmwfan from Phoenix,AZ on Tue May 16 2017

Purchased this as my second car, was looking at sport coupes and tested a 335i as well as some Mercedes. The 335i felt slow and unresponsive with the 6 speed automatic gearbox. The 135i with the 7speed DCT was perfect for what I was looking for. The responsiveness of the engine was great. The handing is tight and the steering is heavy. The ride is a bit stiff especially with the factory runflat tires, however when I switched to non-runflats the ride quality improved drastically.

Love this car! 4 year owner.

by Patrick from Des Moines, IA on Fri Sep 22 2017

This car sounds incredible and drives even better. I love driving top-down and could drive it to California and back. Just an incredible vehicle.

Do not let a BMW scare you away

by JohnGt86 from Barre Ma on Mon Aug 21 2017

Was very well maintained prior to my ownership, and has continued to be very well maintained under my watch. It is one of 586 (128 of 586 to be exact) and has the IS package. A little expensive but for what you're getting for your money it is an amazing value for your money.

1 2

Our Take on the 2013 BMW 135

The 2013 135is isn't the quickest or most sophisticated car in BMW's lineup, but its size and athletic demeanor make it one of the brand's most entertaining models for everyday driving.

The BMW 135is is about as back to basics a performance coupe as you'll find in BMW's range these days, a reminder of a time when the brand was more about the driving experience than luxury goodies. There is no adjustable suspension. Don't want BMW's iDrive control system? No problem.

Essentially, it's you, a slick-shifting six-speed manual and a turbocharged inline-six engine — and the results are magical.

The 135is is the most performance-oriented version of the... Read More