2013 Bmw 135

Do not let a BMW scare you away

by from Barre Ma on August 21, 2017

Was very well maintained prior to my ownership, and has continued to be very well maintained under my watch. It is one of 586 (128 of 586 to be exact) and has the IS package. A little expensive but for what you're getting for your money it is an amazing value for your money.

Great drivers car. Run flat tires are not perfect

by from Weston, CT on May 22, 2017

I like it a lot. Communicative steering, great brakes and acceleration. Back seat is small and the car is a bit noisy. Overall a great little sports coupe.

Most planted car I've owned

by from Phoenix,AZ on May 16, 2017

Purchased this as my second car, was looking at sport coupes and tested a 335i as well as some Mercedes. The 335i felt slow and unresponsive with the 6 speed automatic gearbox. The 135i with the 7speed DCT was perfect for what I was looking for. The responsiveness of the engine was great. The handing is tight and the steering is heavy. The ride is a bit stiff especially with the factory runflat tires, however when I switched to non-runflats the ride quality improved drastically.

Best car i have every driven and owned

by from San Diego, Ca on May 2, 2017

This vehicle is extremely fun to drive and you will look good while you do it. Its quick, fun, easy to maneuver, and an all around great ride. i would recommend the 135i to anyone looking for a small sports car.

Luxury Sports Car?

by from Concord, NC on February 7, 2014

I've had a sports car (Audi TT Quattro) and I've had a luxury car (Lexus). The BMW 135i is like both cars in one. I can push the 'sport' button and the whole car changes. Push the button again and the car turns back into a luxurious ride. Best of both worlds. I have not had it long enough to evaluate gas mileage.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Bmw 135