2018 BMW 320 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 320 BMW
Explore the 2018 BMW 320
Shop the 2018 BMW 320
3.3

The car is good value for money however, its old.

The car met my specs and I did like it but at that price you can get a newer model and one with still a great value for money. This is still a car i can consider but not exactly short list.

BMW doesn't disapoint

My purchase of a 2018 320i xdrive was my first BMW purchase. I can honestly say that I am addicted to the BMW driving experience. The quality, fit and finish, performance, and features are absolute top notch.

Super sleek looking ride!!

This car is beautiful!! Its very high tech & has some really cool features, great leg room, comfortable seats, great sound system, and a very smooth ride!!

Great deal on a preowned car.

This car is very sporty to drive and even though it takes premium gas it gets great gas mileage. I really like the sound system and all of the high tech stuff this car has to offer.

Most relaible car I've owned.

best value for your money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. you will love it. ultimate driving machine. contact me asap to look at it.

This is a very reliable car

Ride is great. The 320 has adequate power for everyday driving. If you so (at your own risk) this car will run 120mph all day. I lived in Europe so I know about the speed. Good luck.

Nicest ride we've had in awhile...

This car is solid BMW crafted with great pick-up and a very smooth ride. Plenty of comfortable room in the back too! Larger GPS screen is a plus with more options to get information and easy to navigate.

Best car we’ve ever owned

Comfortable, stylish, sporty, and loaded for a base model. Overall we are extremely happy with this car and would highly recommended any BMW sedan to our family and friends

4.3

It matches my driving pattern

I think it’s great. I enjoy all the functionality and the get up and go! Great interface with just enough bells and whistles. Thank you!

Car serviced quickly

Great place to service your car! I was greeted immediately when I pulled into the service area, the Service Advisors were very knowledgable and courteous. Thanks to Manager Farhan mirza for getting the car serviced quickly. The waiting room was very comfortable with complimentary WIFI and good coffee. The checkout was seamless too, helped me take care of the payment quickly and I was on my way. Good Job to certified select motors.. All the staff were very friendly! This is one of the best experience I had at a dealership. Would definitely come back!