Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2006 325

2006 BMW 325

2006 BMW 325

Have You Driven the 2006 BMW 325?

One Terrific 2006 325cic

by Convertible Aficionado from Rocky Mountains on Thu Feb 23 2012

I purchased this vehicle pre-owned but with low miles. I have owned several convertibles before I purchased a BMW and I must say that this BMW is the best purchase that I have ever made. I've owned this car for 2 years and 3 months yet I don't have any complaints. I purchased an extended warranty with the car, I wouldn't recommend buying a BMW without one. This car has gone into the shop for warranty work but nothing major. That is, unless a window regulator or fog light is a major issue to you. I love the performance of this vehicle in the winding mountain roads. It's very sure-footed and fun to drive. The active headlights make the dark turns a lot less nightmare-ish because they illuminate the turns before you reach them. With the top up, this BMW keeps the outside noise...well...outside. When the top is down with the windows also, the noise isn't kept outside so much, but then, why did you purchase a convertible in the first place? All in all, I agree with BMW's "The Ultimate Driving Machine."

Best sports sedan

by harv from Seattle on Mon Apr 16 2012

BMW knows how to build great cars. I love my 3 series, it's so comfortable and I feel very safe in it. I could have asked for more. Very good gas mileage for the amount of power this car has.

Best car I've ever owned

by First Time Luxury Car Buyer from Houston, TX on Tue Feb 19 2013

Price was reasonable with the miles on it. But the features and smooth handleing make up for it. I bow know why this car has been a Car and Driver ten nest for so long.

Great car, 2nd I have owned

by Engineer/Shade Tree Mechanic from Jacksonville, FL on Mon Feb 23 2015

This is our second 2006 325. The first a sedan manual transmission purchased with 110,000 miles and the second a Sportwagon with 100,000 miles. Neither car had been particularly well maintained. After replacing all the fluids, brakes, and fixing the little things in the interior they turned into great cars. The first one had two collisions with my high school daughters in it, neither their fault, and neither got a scratch. The second collision totaled the first one. So I found another similar one. Cleaned it up and made it "almost like new" For very little investment I have another very safe and quite decent car the girls love. And it is great fun to work on as everything is done so well from and engineering standpoint. Tons of information online for Do It Yourself fixes and parts. I love these early 3 series.

Luxury, Comfort and WOW on Performance

by Carl from Moorestown, NJ on Sun Mar 08 2009

Talk about hugging the road and get up and gone! Leather seats are exceptional quality and comfortable with power lumbar support. Technology and toys for the driver keep the car in the "fun" zone day after day. Pro logic sound is unbelievable and the xenon headlamps make night driving easy for my aged eyesight. I've never owned a better car and I've owned all the high end makes in my 60 years. Since buying this car in 2006 (a new style model year for this model) I have added a BMW 3 series convertiable and a BME 535 to my garage. I'll never drive anything but a BMW in the future.

One of the best car I've owned

by Willo from Tampa Bay on Tue Jul 11 2017

I owned one French car, two Americans, one Asian, and 3 Germans. This little car is really fun to drive. It fits five people quite comfortably. It is extremely reliable and efficient. One of the best cars I have owned, no joke!

The overall best sport sedan you can buy.

by Justin on Tue Jul 31 2018

This car is amazing having features you expect and some you didn’t. I will only own BMW’s from now on out. The back seat is a little small but other than that the car is great.

Fun, Stylish, and Practical

by CarGuy from Tucson, AZ on Mon Oct 19 2015

Just bought a 2006 325i with a silver exterior and a black interior. The design is so stylish inside and out. Love the push-button start, the HID headlamps, and the soft leather surfaces. The car has had no issues and I've been averaging right around the projected gas mileage figures. This car turns heads and you won't regret this purchase!

Great car, great dea!

by Simple Car Buyer from Phoenix, AZ on Tue Jul 12 2016

Love the performance! This car has fast reaction. After replacing the spark plugs, it's even better. WOW! With 18 inch wheel, it looks great and drives great! The AC in the AZ heat keeps me cool.. I love this car!

Great car, but expensive to fix.

by shibe1212 from Los Angeles, CA on Mon Mar 20 2017

This car has run great it's whole life, but little things break that end up costing a lot of money.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2006 BMW 325

Parents who aren't quite ready to make the leap into a minivan may be intrigued by such hot-looking properties as the 2006 BMW 325xi. The compact German sport wagon offers style and performance, but, unfortunately, not a lot of space for new families and all the gear they have to haul once baby arrives.

We tested a nicely equipped 325xi recently with such amenities as a panorama moonroof, all-wheel drive and a $2,900 premium package that included leather upholstery, power seats with driver memory and an auto-dimming rearview mirror with a compass.

Bottom line: $40,190, including destination.

SHE: I was so happy when our neighbors, Amy and Mike, rang our doorbell one Sunday afternoon, with baby Caroline in... Read More