2006 Bmw 325

Most cars I owned

by from Huntsville texas on September 17, 2017

Beautiful car I love bmw, cars please bless me with it .. It would be a blessing from god, I have always wanted one as a owner
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car I own.

by from Lorton, VA on September 12, 2017

This car is in excellent condition and it's very easy to drive. It is sporty and a good looking vehicle.

Only Car I've Ever Owned!

by from Bonita Springs, FL on September 4, 2017

I got this car when I was 16 years old, and I've never had anything else. Almost a decade later, and she still drives like a dream. As with all BMW's repairs can be expensive but a decade later, she's never needed anything major. 150,000 miles with tons of life left!

Almost Perfect

by on August 25, 2017

I love this car. It rides very comfortably and has plenty of power. Has a ton of standard features. Totally worth the premium price. Its one down side is its' weak A/C. Have to leave it on "Max" all Summer.

Great Car!

by from Terre Haute, IN on August 24, 2017

I love the car. It drives great and is very luxurious. I just with it had a fancier radio display. Other then that, it’s a gorgeous vehicle!

comfort

by from Texas,ATX on August 23, 2017

this car shifts smooth especially the manual transmission. expensive maintenance ( not college student car).
Not Rated Reliability

Best driving experience!

by from Sunnyvale, CA on August 23, 2017

The driving experience of this car is really great. This was my first car and I drove in all the long trips. I liked how comfortable this car and how it drives.

GREAT CAR WITH GREAT FEATURES

by from HUNTSVILLE, AL on August 5, 2017

GREAT SAFETY FEATURES AND SAFETY FEATURES, MY INSURANCE WASN'T AS HIGH AS I EXPECTED SINCE IT HAD AIRBAGS IN DOORS, SEATS, ETC.

Very reliable and pleasant to drive

by from San Francisco on July 31, 2017

This car met all my needs. Plenty of leg space and is very comfortable to ride in. The "premium" sound system that came with the car is by far the best sound system I have heard come from a stock speaker package.

The most fun vehicle I've ever owned

by from Ann Arbor, MI on July 29, 2017

It's a great vehicle for a young driver who wants to have fun with cool car for 2-3 years. Also a great car to own as a second car for once in while driving.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Bmw 325