2009 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2009 328 BMW
Explore the 2009 BMW 328
Shop the 2009 BMW 328

Love it!

This car is exactly what I like. Convertible, hard-top, roomy, and clean. The BMW hugs the road, and turns on a dime. It has enough space in the back seat, that you don't really miss the trunk space that is used up by the roof, when the top is down.

Beautiful and well built

It’s a great hard top convertible, seals outside noise and weather perfectly well and in good weather it is a delight to drive with the top down.

3.9

Smooth Boulevard Cruiser with Euro Build Quality

This BMW 328i has enough power, good handling, and excellent build quality however the reliability is not the greatest. I've been spending on average $3000 per year on repairs and maintenance doing most of it DIY lately. I have a retractable hardtop convertible that looks great top up or down. But $500 for a battery replacement with a required software coding is too much to deal with. Cooling system issues are below par as well. Buy it only under warranty otherwise prepare to pay up for dealer service.

WORTH EVERY DOLLAR

10/10 would recommend. You can’t go wrong with its power, handling, comfort, and exterior design. Perfect car for anyone to drive. I have had it for awhile now and not only have I had 0 issues with it. I enjoy driving now. It has so much power but yet it drives so smooth it feels like you are gliding

Really great car. Zero problems, looks&drives well

We bought this car very lightly used in New Orleans, where we used it about 5-6 times a year. Then in September 2019 shipped it from NOLA to Berkeley for 25 yo daughter to use in law school. She is transferring to law school in NYC and recently broke her foot so can't drive it across the country. Her brother from LA coming up to Berkeley to sell it weekend of August 21-23.

Excellent Car to Drive

This is the best BMW car I have driven so far. I bought this 2 years ago and since then it has never given me any headaches. Just put in the gas, change the oil every 5K miles and you are set for life.Exceptional quality!!!

4.4

Exactly what I was looking for

Perfect for me to get around in. I had been looking for a car like this for quite a while, finally tried Cars.com and there it was. I just bought it and very eager to get familiar with it.

It lives up to being an Ultimate Driving Machine

This is the second BMW I have owned. Previously a 1985 325e owned for ten years 197K miles. Very dependable, excellent touring & performance car. Truly enjoyed it. My 2009 has been just as dependable & also a great touring & performance car. No other car drives as well as a BMW 3-Series in my opinion. Love car and would like to keep it as my sports sedan, but can not justify owning two cars. So looking for a BMW enthusiast who is looking for a great sports sedan.

4.1

Really good car.

This car is fun tp drive, I use it to go out a lot, The car will last a long time as long as the maintnance is done when ever it needs to be done.

Best Car I have ever owned

This car was the perfect car for me to commute, it was compact and fun at the same time. It has good gas mileage and performance is great too.