2002 Bmw 330

One of the best handling cars for the money

by from sunnyvale, california on September 13, 2017

these cars are made to attack the twistys. i absolutly love this car because of the handling, comfort, performance, & syling. even today it looks really good as i have the coupe

Uses car for Havingfun

A true driver's car, but expensive to own/maint.

by on August 22, 2017

Loved this car for the 6 years I had it, a lot of fun to drive and looks fantastic. But the cost of ownership is high unfortunately.

One of the best cars I've ever had

by from Michigan on August 14, 2017

This Bmw was my favorite car back in the day, very reliable, well designed car. I drove it everywhere I went, even on my road trip across the USA. Still, the car didn't break down. All in all, very reliable, fashionable car.

Uses car for Havingfun

The Most Smooth Drive I've Ever Driven

by from SC on July 10, 2017

Performance wise this car is top notch and is the ultimate driving machine like BMW says so. The sleek look and interior that pulls you in brings this car together in a way no other car delivers.

Great Car. Sad to see it go.

by from Miami, FL on June 11, 2017

This car has been in my family for 15 years. It has never broken down and was a reliable vehicle. After this amount of time, I feel it is ready to join a new family because I decided to move on to an M3. I've had zero issues with the car and I babied it. It was garage kept.

Very good car, convertible, reliable, clean in a

by from 96706 on May 28, 2017

Good running condition car with many new parts, cold a.c.. fully loaded with all option. Clean in and out. New tires, breaks, new fully service done.

330 xi

by from harrisbur pa on March 12, 2017

the best car ever! very powerful engine. it sound so good love to drive it every where. I will never drive any other car ever i mean it. I would recomend to anybody really knows cars

5-Star Indy Auto Imports, Noblesville, Indiana

by from Whitestown, Indiana on April 23, 2016

My Wife and I purchased a BMW 330i for our 17 year old daughter from 5- Star Indy Auto imports. The car is exactly what my daughter and I were looking for. The car is in great condition and it drives awesome. Ray and Emmit were very pleasant to work with and presented us a great deal on the vehicle. Very honest dealership. My wife and I would highly recommend 5-Star Indy Auto Imports to anyone who want a great car and a great deal from an honest dealer.

Audi Dealership is Trifling

by from Washington, DC on April 26, 2013

I got a message back from this dealership indicating the car was in good shape, clean and ready to go. The salesperson scheduled an appointment & said the car would be out front ready for a test drive. I drove 20 miles to dealership only to find out car was not ready - the salesperson was nowhere to be found; it was filthy dirty and so many repairs need to be done it is hardly worth the price the dealership is asking. I left several messages for salesperson and even used car sales manager to get in touch with me so I could make an offer below the asking price and it's been a whole week and I never received a response. This dealership stinks!

Best BMW 3 series ever made

by from Ashburn, Va on September 10, 2012

I have owned about a dozen BMWs in my lifetime but the 330ci convertible with the premium and sport packages is the best one I have ever owned. It is stylish, performs like a sports car should, is very quick and gets great mileage. If you care for it properly it will last a few hundred thousand miles.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Bmw 330