2003 330

2003 BMW 330

2003 BMW 330

Have You Driven the 2003 BMW 330?

It is in fact the "Ultimate Driving Machine"

by Joe G 830 from Elgin, IL on Mon Sep 12 2011

I've been thinking about a BMW for quite some time but didn't want to spend a ton of money for a new one. Although its a '03. I bought this 330xi with only 76,000 miles after a lot of looking and searching for just the right car. I must say that it was well worth the effort and time spent. It might be 8 years old, but this IS my "Ultimate Driving Machine" What a pleasure it is to drive this car.

Best Car Ever

by Stickshift or Bust from Washington, DC on Thu Jan 29 2009

There is a reason this car is consistently on Car and Driver's top ten list every year. It is simply the best car in its class by far. What more can I add to the user reviews posted above. My model is a 330CI with sport package, premium package and 5-speed manual. Usually after I own a car for a year or two I start to think about wanting something else, but not this time. I think I would be sad to let this baby go (even for one with the new body style). I live in the city and this car is a blast to zip around city streets, easy to park, etc., however you will feel every bump and pothole in the road (if you want a car that absorbs every bump in the road then buy an SUV). On the highway it is an absolute dream to drive -- it feels like a much larger car at high speeds, if you know what I mean. Nimble in the city and on windy roads, and extremely comfortable cruising at a high rate of speed. Also no major maintenance issues. I opted out of the extended warranty and good thing because I've never needed it.

The Ultimate Driving Machine

by Sprovi427 from South Barrington, IL. on Mon Jun 02 2008

I custom ordered my BMW 330xi in April of 2003 and have loved every second of driving it. It is my 5th BMW and will definitely not be my last. The color is a beautiful Orient Blue Metallic over Black leather interior with Titanium trim. I ordered it with the Sport package so it also has the flared front and side bumpers as well as side trims and 16" alloy wheels. The car handles like a dream in any weather condition. This is my first all wheel drive BMW and after experiencing a winter with this I will definitely never go back to the rear driven models. The car is reliable, fun to drive, sporty yet practical, and classy at the same time. BMW recommends premium fuel, as do all luxury car companies, but I have used middle grade since day one in all 5 of my Bimmers and haven't had a problem in the combined 300,000 miles I have put on them. I have absolutley no complaints with this car, and I'd be surprised to hear anybody that would.

It's like driving a dream

by Jen from Omaha, NE on Wed Nov 22 2006

I purchased this vehicle use and the entire experience has been a very enjoyable one. From the minute I stepped on to the BMW lot to everyday when I drive my vehicle, I love it! Driving should be fun and BMW definitely makes driving exciting. The response of the vehicle is amazing. My husband and I were driving on the freeway when a huge piece of debris fell out of a truck in front of us. Going 75 MPH and suddenly swerving could be disastrous, however the control of the vehicle was amazing. There was no point when the car felt out of control. I'm usually the kind of person who buys a new car every couple of years but I have no intentions of trading this in anytime soon! Once you drive a BMW I don't think you'll ever go back to any other car!

VERY RESPONSIVE

by RIDINGDT from MARYLAND on Sat Aug 26 2006

A PURE PLEASURE TO DRIVE. GIVES SPONTANEOUS FEEDBACK TO THE DRIVER, EQUIPED WITH AN OUTSTANDING SYSTEM. IT IS TRUELY THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.

Love my car and cars.com...

by hookat from Charlottesville, VA on Wed Dec 08 2010

I had been lurking around the internet to buy my next car. After months of searching, I was able to find my extremely well kept BMW 330CI Convertible. The owner took maticulous care of the car and I was able to get a great deal. I believe that it takes a fair amount of research to find what you really want and when you find it you need to pull the trigger quickly or you may lose on the deal. My deal was great, a totally loaded 330IC with upgraded BMW wheels/tires, 38,000 miles for $17,500. I'm very happy with the entire process and can't thank Cars.com enough.

Many miles, great performance

by Cavedweller from Minneapolis, MN on Wed Nov 01 2006

Very happy with car, few problems one wouldn't expect though I drive it to the limit. On the track it is exceptionally well balanced, smooth, and great fun. Put some winter tires on it and you'll be kicking but when the SUVs are spinning their wheels.

excellent value

by whit from East Lyme, CT on Tue Feb 17 2015

we were looking for a reliable car for $7-$9K and started with Accord or Camry. We found for the same money we could get a better equipped BMW. the car is a dream, handles well, good fuel economy and is also amazingly nice on the highway.

BMW 330xi

by TommyT from L.I. N.Y. on Wed Dec 29 2010

Terrific car. A few minor bugs which were worked out through dealer where I bought the car. All caught up on maintenance items and enjoying the car very much.

Great car

by SPECEL ED from Potomac Falls, VA on Mon May 10 2010

I have a 2003 330 ci with 40,000 miles. I've had it since 8K miles and never had a problem. It's quick, responsive and fun to drive, plus it gets 20 MPG. I also have a 2008 Acura MDX that I drive in inclement weather. When I have gone weeks without driving it and take it out again it is like driving a brand new car.

1 2 3 4