2011 335

2011 BMW 335

2011 BMW 335

Have You Driven the 2011 BMW 335?

I love the BMW Diesel

by mbp1912 from NJ on Sat Feb 28 2015

When I first started doing my research I was very reluctant so I decided to invest into a used low mileage 2011 335D. I bought the car in August of 2012 today in February of 2015 I feel that my decision was sound. I absolutely love the MPG's since I drive an average of 25K HWY miles per year. Even though Diesel is more expensive lets not forget that a gas BMW requires premium gas but even if I pay more I am also getting an additional 150 miles per tank. If you want me to talk about the torque and the turbo's well I don't feel that I have enough room. What you need to know is that you'll never think that you are driving a diesel unless you have to go to the gas pump. As far as complaints I have a few the cup holders are terrible and as with any rear wheel drive BMW the snow is not your friend. So if you are planing to drive during winter storms you better have snow tires. The reliability so far is very good but I tend to be a bit OCD so I change my oil every 5K as compared to the recommended 10K.That is my preference since I plan to drive the car well pass 200K. Make sure you find a good mechanic that knows about BMW's but more importantly one that keeps up with all of the changes and understands Diesel. I got lucky I put an add on Craigs list and a BMW dealership Technician looking for extra work responded and I am lucky to have him maintaining the car.

Awesome car!

by MPort13 from Woodland Hills, CA on Mon Dec 19 2011

Used cars.com to find the best price and the car that I love with all the options. This site is great! I was able to get 3 dealers to compete for my business. Never had to go through with haggling at the dealer and them holding on to your license! Experience was awesome and the price was 8k below sticker! What a deal! As far as the car, didn't even test drive it (I owned a much old 2003 325i before) and when I finally drove my car, man.... that is a just a rocket. It was exhilarating!

2011 BMW 335d

by SR from on Tue Jun 26 2012

The 335d is a little BEAST! Hands down, the most fun I have had driving in a long time. Has twice as much torque as my old pick up truck and really shines going from 40 mph- 100+ mph in the blink of an eye. That said, fuel economy is great if you can resist the urge to gun it constantly. I was a little skeptical about diesels but this car made me a believer. Most people can't even tell, the car doesn't have that loud rattling diesel noise. Only thing that is slightly annoying is the driver cup holder location, but that is because the I-drive controller is in the usual cup holder spot, just below the shift lever. It makes navigating I-drive very easy and natural for your right hand so all in all, it was a good move by the designers.

335i - Coupe - Outstanding

by Solana Beach Local from solana beach, california on Fri Oct 21 2011

I used to own an 06' M. I went to an X5 fully loaded, I then turned that in for an M package, Sport package 335i. Incredible. I couldn't afford to go M3, so I test drove the 11' 335i and couldn't believe what was happening. The exhaust is thick and sounds more like a Ferrari. The ride is tight, the gadgets are state of the art, the interior is like an aircraft. I highly recommend you test drive a 335 before you make the jump to an M3 or M5. I find myself getting out of the house just driving downtown because the ride is like a commercial. BMW and the no maintenance package is why they can't be beat. Audi is nice, but they give nothing ....

Mein Traumauto

by traumauto from St. Michaels, MD on Mon Mar 19 2012

This car is my dream car. Beautiful handling, performance and safety. Very glad that I purchased it and look forward to owning it for ages to come.

A "fine" BMW

by Bluecollar from Mill Valley, California on Sat Dec 10 2011

A great car for comfort, power, handling, and styling. I've owned BMWs and other sport cars. This vehicle is not only easy to drive and responsive but very reliable.The many creature features in the car are easy to use and within reach for the driver. There is also plenty of horse power for this car to take off, making the driver respect its potential. The BMW dealership where we normally purchase our cars continue to provide excellent customer service and timely repairs if needed. I would definitely recommend this car to any person who appreciates quality craftmanship.

Best car I'll ever own and lots of power

by Bmwscorpion7 from Springfield MA on Wed May 31 2017

This car is much faster and have more power then other cars I ever own is all power the color black and black radio control on the steering wheel and a lot of more fisher .

335i M Sport

by Own Goal from DFW on Mon Jul 07 2014

4 dr, automatic, nav, M sport package. Bought from Dealer as a CPO. 39k miles. Came out of Porsche Cayman S, needed seats and doors. In comparison is a very good handler for a sedan. Considering trade for utility gained don't miss the Porsche as much as I thought I would. Good balance of handling and comfortable ride. Glad got the M Sport package.

True Driver's Car

by Vanderwoodsin from Dallas, TX on Tue Aug 15 2017

This is the quintessential driver's car. Hugs the road with perfect weight distribution, even in convertible form. Steering is heavy and grounded, the engine has a velvety silkiness and loves to rev. Interior appointments like you'd expect in a car of this caliber. It does, however, have plastic that cries and squeaks in certain situations. Overall, one of the best cars I've owned.

A Great Touring Car

by jglopic from Houston, TX on Sun Feb 18 2018

I have the convertible with the M-Sport package. The car is low, and the ride is a little stiff for some people. But if you like a car that carves the corners and pushes you into the seat when you hit the gas, this is a great car. I love driving it. You can drive this for hours without feeling sore at the end. And the powertrain is smooth as can be. The only downside is the interior is a little sparse by American standards. The cup-holders are barely passable and don't work for anything large. Mine only has one 12V power point, although some have one more.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Our Take on the 2011 BMW 335

The Ultimate Driving Machine has never come cheap, and BMW’s newest addition to its 3 Series lineup, the 2011 335is, hammers that tradition home. About $50,000 gets you a stick-shift coupe with vinyl upholstery and a CD stereo incapable of fully integrating your iPod. Genuine leather, heated seats and the other niceties cost more. If BMW ran a steakhouse, it would charge extra for the sides with your filet.

Got beef with that? So did I, until I drove it.

The 335is combines outstanding performance with surprising livability, and the whole package is good enough to justify its high price — for those few who choose to pay it, anyway.

BMW has added an extra “s” to models from... Read More