Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2011 335

2011 BMW 335

2011 BMW 335

Have You Driven the 2011 BMW 335?

I love the BMW Diesel

by mbp1912 from NJ on Sat Feb 28 2015

When I first started doing my research I was very reluctant so I decided to invest into a used low mileage 2011 335D. I bought the car in August of 2012 today in February of 2015 I feel that my decision was sound. I absolutely love the MPG's since I drive an average of 25K HWY miles per year. Even though Diesel is more expensive lets not forget that a gas BMW requires premium gas but even if I pay more I am also getting an additional 150 miles per tank. If you want me to talk about the torque and the turbo's well I don't feel that I have enough room. What you need to know is that you'll never think that you are driving a diesel unless you have to go to the gas pump. As far as complaints I have a few the cup holders are terrible and as with any rear wheel drive BMW the snow is not your friend. So if you are planing to drive during winter storms you better have snow tires. The reliability so far is very good but I tend to be a bit OCD so I change my oil every 5K as compared to the recommended 10K.That is my preference since I plan to drive the car well pass 200K. Make sure you find a good mechanic that knows about BMW's but more importantly one that keeps up with all of the changes and understands Diesel. I got lucky I put an add on Craigs list and a BMW dealership Technician looking for extra work responded and I am lucky to have him maintaining the car.

Amazing!!

by Billy Jack from Saskatoon, SK on Thu Nov 11 2010

Currently you will not find a better all around vehicle on the road. Look side-to-side and you will smoke pretty much anything and all the while knowing you get better gas milage than pretty much everyhting around you as well. Performance+efficiency=Amazing!

Awesome car!

by MPort13 from Woodland Hills, CA on Mon Dec 19 2011

Used cars.com to find the best price and the car that I love with all the options. This site is great! I was able to get 3 dealers to compete for my business. Never had to go through with haggling at the dealer and them holding on to your license! Experience was awesome and the price was 8k below sticker! What a deal! As far as the car, didn't even test drive it (I owned a much old 2003 325i before) and when I finally drove my car, man.... that is a just a rocket. It was exhilarating!

2011 BMW 335d

by SR from on Tue Jun 26 2012

The 335d is a little BEAST! Hands down, the most fun I have had driving in a long time. Has twice as much torque as my old pick up truck and really shines going from 40 mph- 100+ mph in the blink of an eye. That said, fuel economy is great if you can resist the urge to gun it constantly. I was a little skeptical about diesels but this car made me a believer. Most people can't even tell, the car doesn't have that loud rattling diesel noise. Only thing that is slightly annoying is the driver cup holder location, but that is because the I-drive controller is in the usual cup holder spot, just below the shift lever. It makes navigating I-drive very easy and natural for your right hand so all in all, it was a good move by the designers.

wonderful to drive

by jz from chicago, il on Mon Dec 12 2011

Owned this car in 2003. Sold it when we had children because rear-facing car seats did not fit well. Now that I own it again I remember why I enjoyed it so much. The convertible is nothing short of fabulous. Even in chicago we spent far more time with the top down than with it up. Love the hard top. This model had the nav system. Not sure if i always agree with the route, but really like the ease of use with the center counsel dial. Very easy to control most aspects of the car. Handling is outstanding; but then again BMW is known for the drive. One complaint is that the fit is tight if you are over 6'.

Mein Traumauto

by traumauto from St. Michaels, MD on Mon Mar 19 2012

This car is my dream car. Beautiful handling, performance and safety. Very glad that I purchased it and look forward to owning it for ages to come.

Best car I'll ever own and lots of power

by Bmwscorpion7 from Springfield MA on Wed May 31 2017

This car is much faster and have more power then other cars I ever own is all power the color black and black radio control on the steering wheel and a lot of more fisher .

335i - Coupe - Outstanding

by Solana Beach Local from solana beach, california on Fri Oct 21 2011

I used to own an 06' M. I went to an X5 fully loaded, I then turned that in for an M package, Sport package 335i. Incredible. I couldn't afford to go M3, so I test drove the 11' 335i and couldn't believe what was happening. The exhaust is thick and sounds more like a Ferrari. The ride is tight, the gadgets are state of the art, the interior is like an aircraft. I highly recommend you test drive a 335 before you make the jump to an M3 or M5. I find myself getting out of the house just driving downtown because the ride is like a commercial. BMW and the no maintenance package is why they can't be beat. Audi is nice, but they give nothing ....

Best car I've ever owned

by John Smith from Springfield, Ma on Wed Feb 28 2018

I am enthusiastic about it. This is my second BMW and I am even happier with this one then when I was with the first. Maintenance is costly but worth it. Handling is superb. The twin turbo engine is not to be challenged lightly and easily out performs most cars on the road. This car is fast. Very fast. Its also luxurious and packed full of technology. Easily a 5 star car.

Nicest 3 series I have ever been in

by Bmw3352011 from Wayne, New Jersey on Tue Jan 30 2018

This car is amazing, I love the red interior and the speed of the car is awesome simply a adrenalin rush. Price is a little to high for me. Owner is flexible with price

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2011 BMW 335

CORNWALL, N.Y. It was motorized epiphany, the sudden realization that the seemingly impossible is possible. We can have power, fun in driving and fuel efficiency. All we need is money -- in a rounded sum, at least $44,000. But it's worth it, the 2011 BMW 335d sedan.

After several hundred miles of driving, mostly in my resident state of Virginia, I believe the 335d is the best midsize sedan ever. That's "best" as in better than any midsize sedan I've driven in 42 years of driving and driving nearly everything there is to be driven.

It is praise bordering on hyperbole, worthy of reader derision. But I ask you to withhold judgment until you've driven this one yourself, an experience enthusiastically recommended... Read More