2014 335

4.7 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

Exceptional blend of comfort and performance

by MJ_NV from Las Vegas, NV on June 25, 2018

I've owned three BMW 3-series vehicles, all F30 body types (same models), in various configurations from this 335i 6-cylinder turbo to a 4-cylinder Diesel all-wheel drive model. This 335i is the best of the lot. While the original MSRP creeps up into 5-series price, it retains the compact exterior of a 3-series but includes all of the luxury features you want in a high-end model. For starters, the available power in the 300 hp I-6 engine just destroys anything in the same class or price range from Audi or Mercedes, but the power is deceptive and very smooth with traction well controlled by BMW's DSC and handling control. Also, despite the fact that it has a 3-liter turbocharged engine, I still average 26 mpg in my mixed highway/city street commute, the same as I do in my 2-liter, 4-cylinder turbocharged 328i, and much better than the 22 mpg I averaged in my 2004 Audi A4 quattro. I personally attribute this to the power the engine has - it doesn't take a heavy application of throttle to get the car moving. The interior is designed for a driver. At first I hated the iDrive system that BMW uses, however, I travel often for business, and after suffering through the systems that Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Hyundai, and Chevrolet use, especially for audio controls, I realize how much more intuitive the BMW system is. The 360-degree camera system is something I thought would be a waste but is extremely helpful when parking and not wanting to curb a wheel. The front L/R cameras for pulling out are the same - what I initially thought of as a superfluous feature but have come to really appreciate. The heads-up display has user configuration options for the amount of information to display, the Bluetooth connectivity is simple to use and doesn't randomly call people or forget your device. The A/C keeps up with Las Vegas, NV, summers, and I haven't had an issues with the car to this point that would require me to use the CPO warranty or included additional maintenance and service coverage. All in all, this car - used - is excellent value and an outstanding entry-level European semi-luxury performance sedan.

My new 335

by eagles215 from Philadelphia on April 11, 2017

I came from Philadelphia and bought a 2013 BMW 335x drive . Got a great deal from Angelo and Yuri. I would higly recommend this place. Awesome service and prices.

After 2 years and 4 BMW's

by SteveO from on December 14, 2016

This is one awesome car. Lots of power and pin point handling. Mine came with staggered 19" and the M suspension along with a number of other pricy options that by the way proved well worth the cost. A firm ride but after all it is a true sports car. The braking fits right in with the rest of the car. Very happy.

Nicest Car I've Owned

by Anon from on March 8, 2017

The BMW 335 is the nicest, most luxuriest car I've ever owned. Features for everything, great power, performance, comfort, luxury. I would definitely buy another BMW!

very quick

by bmwboy from bristol, pa on December 14, 2013

the first day I brought my BMW 335 i it was very quick handling was nice and tight around corners the acceleration was stunningand the gas mileage was pretty impressive as well yes I own a 335 I but I also own a 2.5 Legacy GT 2005 yes I know I might add my BMW 335 ito my favorite cars of all timeif you really like specs my BMW 335I did 0-60 in 4.8 seconds which is very respectable for car under 50 grandbut overall this car is very impressive the manual shifting was very niceand as everyday driver's car it would be very good

So far GREAT!

by WWW from Lenox, MA on November 29, 2016

I purchased a 2014 BMW 335xi with 19,000 miles. So far I love it. It is just awesome! Good fit and finish, great performance and handling. Comfortable, fast, and I think it is just beautiful. Mine has the M-sport package, 19 inch wheels, shadowline trim, black front grills and the spoiler on the back. What I've figured out about using for all the gadgets are great (nav, backup camera, heads up display, remote key features).

Engine sounds as if in distress

by ac from texas on April 8, 2014

A nice take off, but engine sounds as if under strain the entire drive. Car feels as if too heavy for engine. Nice, but not as nice as previous model engine and tranny combos, although this tranny shifts nicely.

Does not recommend this car!!

Driver's car

by Tom from NJ on April 24, 2017

I know it's cliche but the 335 with stick shift is a lot of fun and demands your attention. The shifts are smooth and the gear changes engage quickly. When you get back into a stick you realize there isn't much else you can do when driving. Great antidote to driving & texting.

Best car I?ve owned

by Sherifgabriel from Irvine, CA on September 30, 2017

Very affordable and elegant car, powerful and styling is awesome. The options it had are great. Would always recommend bmw as the best German Car.

Very nice handling and performance with BMW 335

by BP from East Brunswick, NJ on April 25, 2017

The BMW 335 with M-Sport pkg is very good looking car with much very handling and performance but as a 2014 model is already missing lots of safety feature that are currently standard on Toyota Corolla which a third of the price of the Bimmer.

1 2 3