2014 Bmw 335

very quick

by from bristol, pa on December 14, 2013

the first day I brought my BMW 335 i it was very quick handling was nice and tight around corners the acceleration was stunningand the gas mileage was pretty impressive as well yes I own a 335 I but I also own a 2.5 Legacy GT 2005 yes I know I might add my BMW 335 ito my favorite cars of all timeif you really like specs my BMW 335I did 0-60 in 4.8 seconds which is very respectable for car under 50 grandbut overall this car is very impressive the manual shifting was very niceand as everyday driver's car it would be very good

Engine sounds as if in distress

by from texas on April 8, 2014

A nice take off, but engine sounds as if under strain the entire drive. Car feels as if too heavy for engine. Nice, but not as nice as previous model engine and tranny combos, although this tranny shifts nicely.

BIMMERFREAK

by from Woodstock, VA on March 26, 2017

All the models wrapped into one! Smooth powerful and reliable. Leads the iconic role of sports sedan.

My new 335

by from Philadelphia on April 11, 2017

I came from Philadelphia and bought a 2013 BMW 335x drive . Got a great deal from Angelo and Yuri. I would higly recommend this place. Awesome service and prices.

Nicest Car I've Owned

by from on March 8, 2017

The BMW 335 is the nicest, most luxuriest car I've ever owned. Features for everything, great power, performance, comfort, luxury. I would definitely buy another BMW!

Fun car

by from Waterloo on March 30, 2017

This bmw is fun to drive, it has turbo power with 6 cylnder give you alot of fun. Interior is boring not as attractive like Mercedes, this model has very good mpg.

Driver's car

by from NJ on April 24, 2017

I know it's cliche but the 335 with stick shift is a lot of fun and demands your attention. The shifts are smooth and the gear changes engage quickly. When you get back into a stick you realize there isn't much else you can do when driving. Great antidote to driving & texting.

Very nice handling and performance with BMW 335

by from East Brunswick, NJ on April 25, 2017

The BMW 335 with M-Sport pkg is very good looking car with much very handling and performance but as a 2014 model is already missing lots of safety feature that are currently standard on Toyota Corolla which a third of the price of the Bimmer.

So far GREAT!

by from Lenox, MA on November 29, 2016

I purchased a 2014 BMW 335xi with 19,000 miles. So far I love it. It is just awesome! Good fit and finish, great performance and handling. Comfortable, fast, and I think it is just beautiful. Mine has the M-sport package, 19 inch wheels, shadowline trim, black front grills and the spoiler on the back. What I've figured out about using for all the gadgets are great (nav, backup camera, heads up display, remote key features).

After 2 years and 4 BMW's

by from on December 14, 2016

This is one awesome car. Lots of power and pin point handling. Mine came with staggered 19" and the M suspension along with a number of other pricy options that by the way proved well worth the cost. A firm ride but after all it is a true sports car. The braking fits right in with the rest of the car. Very happy.