2018 Bmw 430

All Reviews

by from Grand Junction, CO on January 22, 2018

Love this car and it's hardtop vs soft top convertible! Handles all the weather that can be thrown at it! I love the fact that is has 4 wheel drive and handles both snow and summer driving! What a blast!!!!

by from Plymouth, MN on May 16, 2017

Love the Car with the Red interior and white exterior. It is low and fast and fun to drive. It probably has more accessories than i will ever use. Hope it lasts as long as the 2002 Chevy Malibu. I am very happy for the sporty look of this convertible.

by from San Antonio, Tx on November 14, 2017

I owned a 228 before getting the 430. Dont get me wrong, the 228 was a fun and great drive but the 430 is something else! Only thing I would change is getting the 4.0 engine for more power. Has a great drive, responds to your every need.

by from Johnstown, pa on November 19, 2017

Love the car... plenty powerful and too many gadgets to even mention. But interior is tight and kind of confining....careful parking as front is so low it will crunch into parking cement barriers. With that being said I still love it! A real looker!

by from Richmond VA on December 8, 2017

I have 1,200 miles on the clock of this BMW I ordered and I love this car, it's an absolute pleasure to drive. It sits lower to the ground than most vehicles today thus, it handles like it's on rails. Seats are comfy, great visibility. There's different driving modes depending on your intentions. Select "Sport +" and turn it loose for a fun ride. 250 hp but it's geared just right and it will give any 300hp vehicle a run for the money. I have a "base model" but even so, it's still got lots of very interesting gizmos and gadgets. Then again, there's other things I didn't get that come standard on most lower priced vehicles today. To get them, you have to select specific "packages" that contain various items and features lumped together. BMW suggests premium fuel, it uses a special grade oil recommended by BMW and I've yet to find an alternative brand. And oil filter is of a unique design so, if your the one who changes your oil on a Saturday afternoon, this may be a challenge for you? I don't now the long term costs of this vehicle but at the moment, I'm having a blast in the 430i. It really is the ultimate driving machine!

by from Chicago, IL on September 29, 2017

the car is pretty fast not as fast as my car now. it was somewhat reliable. it had 3 usb ports. Overall i liked the car.

by from Washington DC on November 26, 2017

I am pleased with the test drive and car, for a coupe it has good inside space. It rides nice and has good safety features.
Not Rated Reliability

by from Stillwater, MN on March 20, 2018

I was looking for my first hardtop convertible that I could also drive in the snow. I can't wait until the temperature warms up and the hood comes down. This is a fun car.

by from Rochester Hills MI on April 4, 2018

I love convertibles and living in Michigan - you really need a Hard Top and an All Wheel Drive. This 430 Xdrive satisfies all my cravings. Its my fifth day in it but I already have started to like it - IMMENSELY. I test drove it last month on a bad snow day and I felt safe - car handled well. Can't wait for sun to shine and temperature to go up!!!