2019 BMW 430 Gran Coupe consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 BMW 430 Gran Coupe
Shop the 2019 BMW 430 Gran Coupe
3.9

2019 430i

In the past we owned a 2013 328. Loved that car. Purchased this 2019 430i a week ago. It’s basically the exact same car inside as it was in 2013. No real complaints, if it works it works I guess. Car still very comfortable and stylish looking. Handles very well, good power with the 2.0t. Look forward to having this car for years to come

Love love my new car!!!

This car met all my needs! Style, interior, drive, etc. My whole family is also in love! I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Highly recommend.

Absolutely the ultimate driving machine

I use this car for around town and work commuting. Best features - AWD makes it great in the winter. Sport mode - help get onto the freeway of busy road with ease. Seats adjust 10 ways including sides that adjust to your specific preference. Responsiveness - just what you expect from a BMW. And of course - it's beautiful inside and out. The carbon black exterior looks navy or black depending on the angle or lighting.

3.7

Not worth the price

It's a beautiful car, but after the issues I've had with just one part, I would not buy another one. It's not particularly easy to get in and out of, especially the back seats.

Great driving car and great features

Drives great, comfortable, great on gas, sporty, awesome technology, and great value. Best car I have ever purchased, quality, fit and finish are second to none.

Excellent car.

Excellent car but I’m quite disappointed in the lack of ultimate care on cpo’s. This change is detrimental to a loyal Bmw owner and was not properly communicated. I will probably not buy another cpo in the future.

The Ultimate Driving Machine

This vehicle is outstanding .. in looks , performance, quality, fuel economy .. in all categories. Also, Coggin is a great dealer that I highly recommend.

Beautiful interior

Most comfortable car i have owned so far, very stylish and it sure is a smooth drive. Luxury at its finest. Will recommend this car to anyone looking for a luxury vehicle

Beautiful car with nice features and power

I had been wanting a BMW for years and was focused on a 5 series until I saw the 430 gran coupe. I think it’s the best looking exterior of the line and it’s not as ubiquitous as the 3 or 5 series.

Luxurious and handles great

I love my 430i Gran Coupe. It’s a luxurious four door good performer all around, fit and finish is excellent, power is more than adequate, and includes all the safety and driver assist features I wanted.