1993 BMW 525 consumer reviews

$37,100 starting MSRP
side view of 1993 525 BMW
Explore the 1993 BMW 525

Great car, absolutely love driving it.

I love this car, most reliable car BMW every produced. Straight six motor, ahead of it's time, dual sunroof! So cool. Can't beat German interior s. So much comfort and class

Comfortable, reliable and safe daily driver.

For my daily commute and few road trips this car served every purpose I had thrown my way. It has been a good town car, making traffic tolerable and parking in tight areas a breeze. Its roomy interior has hosted lots of different clutter during moves and carpools; along with young and old people during family excursions. If I didn't have to drive a truck for work, it would still be my daily driver without a doubt.

3.9

Classic E34.

I love my 93' Bimmer. I've owned it for a few months and it's my first car, I'm 16. It has my favorite options, heated seats and a new Pioneer stereo system. The car as of today has 151k miles and runs well. I've had a few issues, since I bought the car from a private party it needs a new lower left control arm and power steering hose.. 3 windows have gone out (all are pretty pricey to fix). But, I guess I get what I pay for.. mine was only $1,800. It's nearly MINT on the inside. It's super slow though it handles well for an 18 year old car. I've noticed that my gas mileage has gotten terrible since I bought it, I average 12.8 mpg, it's becoming a little hard to afford. Although the car has never left me stranded, with I expected.

Best Beemer for the money!

This 5 series is a great deal for a beemer enthusiast since it is a 6 cylinder, yet a speed demon with all the toys included. What else can you get for the money and this German engineering?

Classic Vehicle

I just purchased the 1993 Wagon and it is truly a blast to drive on the highway. You get BMW performance and technology, along with the versatility of a wagon. Also, there were only a very few of these vehicles sold in America so if you get one it will be a collectors item.

Great Car

Excellent old car for the buck. Engine transmission bulletproof and if you find a good one you will always be happy. Not a a great street car but the best highway cruiser for the money.