2019 BMW 530e consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 BMW 530e
Shop the 2019 BMW 530e
4.4

Luxury and MPG

I love the 5 series and this is the best because it has all the comfort and power of the regular one but the hybrid makes it have great mpg

BMW Brilliance

The incredibly stylish and fuel efficient BMW 530e brings a ton of class to the roads. This is by far the most comfortable and good looking BMW I have owned to date.

Best vehicle I ever purchased

I bought the 530e to replace my Honda Civic hybrid and I love everything about it. It accelerates and shifts very smoothly and handles beautifully.

My first hybrid-plug in

I had Lexus RX 350 before this car. The BMW 530e is perfect in last 2 weeks I have it; the only 2 downsides: 1- electric range: with about 2.5 hours to fully charge, 16-18 miles drive with just electric engine. Wish it had more powerful battery. 2- there is some noise coming in while all windows are up. They can work to make it more acoustic. Nothing else I can say but enjoying all seconds driving with it!

Great ride and fun to drive!

This is a great car but I wish the battery got better mileage. If we are lucky maybe 25 to 30 miles. I also hope that we can get the charging pad soon

1st Car I own. I always wanted Electric Car

I heard a lot bout this car and I will move to full electric car in the future. I owned BMW before and will continue the same. 530e is nicely designed car with good performance and look.

Bmw 30e

The bmw 530e is fun to drive and very powerful off the line! Great drive. I am disappointed in battery charge. Maybe 25 mpg off the batter but the twin turbo 4 cyclinder is a monster and you can go fast and save on gas.