2015 Bmw 535

Best BMW i've owned

by from Accokeek on September 12, 2017

Excellent in class, style and feel. I especially like the maintenance package and warranty for CPO certified

Great German Engineering.

by from Tampa, Florida on September 9, 2017

Incredible Automobile ~ Powerful~Comfortabel and Nice Looking! My Second 535i~M Package makes the car!

bmw 535 I x

by from naperville on February 7, 2016

Integration is well done . Seamless .good balance of power and comfort . Engineered well. BMW should combine more option packages . Former BMW owner This version does have many 7 series features The 535 weight warrants the dynamic suspension packages as standard list . There is 3 modes eco comfort and sport does change the dynamics . As a consumer all car mtg have their base price then the added packages Better effort to create value is key . A marketing question Great all wheel drive .Safety first lane change tech is great . PDC is good to use daily .heads up is well integrated . Dealership was very professional . Ride is at top of the curve . Regular sound system is more than adequate . Great car best bmw value .

Love my BMW

by from Rocky Mount, NC on December 18, 2015

I bought a certified BMW 535i from Leith BMW. I had the most enjoyable day and experience in purchasing my car. William (Mark) Poindexter, the salesperson, was knowledgeable and very helpful. He made me feel as if I were talking to a family member. He was able to give me the exact car that I wanted and he knew all the features (I am still learning). I was surprised that I enjoyed spending my money. I am still on cloud 9. From the start to the end the sales staff at this dealership was most knowledgeable and helpful. I am TRULY happy with my car. Mark has also offered to answer any future questions regarding the features and functions of the car. I definitely recommend if you are looking for BMW try Leith BMW.