2009 Bmw 550

No compromise

by from Oakland, California on May 26, 2009

I have a need for a daily driver to accommodate on occasion more than 2 people. I also have a need for speed. To put all of this in one car is a tough order. The 550i has exceeded my expectations.It has unbelievable handling on curvy roads, and an engine that can do much more than I can. The acceleration is as exhilerating as my M3,and better than any Mercedes I have owned. The storage inside the car could be improved as well as the perenially poor design of the cup holders; but these drawbacks are nothing compared to the driving experience available. I owned a 650i previously and thought to "downsize". Interestingly, I think the 550i handles much more nimbly than its coupe counterpart. It is a serious drivers car that can double as a family car when needed.

vehicle is remarkable nice best car I've owned

by from Stockbridge, GA on February 12, 2011

The performance is remarkable, the handling and comfort is really nice. The styling is off the chart. I love it

Uses car for Towing

BEAUTIFUL! TEST DROVE, EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

by from NM on January 21, 2013

Well taken care of by the owner! The condition of the vehicle is immaculate! From the interior to the exterior 100% pure BMW!

Similar Models