BMW 550i

by from San Marcos, CA on February 11, 2013

This is my 4th new BMW since 2004. I lease a new 5 series every 3 years. The BMW 550i is by far the best BMW for me to purchase and is much more fun than the Mercedes model it competes with. Be sure to get the V8 and adjustable suspension when you purchase your BMW...these features really make the car. My experience is that the V8 uses about the same gas as the 6 cylinder and is so much more responsive and fun for the life of the car. I added the M Sport package and 20" BMW wheels this time as well. Enjoy!

Thrill to drive

by from hilton head s.c. on March 6, 2013

If you enjoy performance in a vehicle this is the car ! The power and smoothness of the accelleration is exceptional, It's fun, classy and a true driving experience.

550i

by from Miami on August 10, 2013

The 550i is the best v8 sedan out there . Powerful , fast & above all is the best handling on Any sedan in its class

Great car with some serious umph!

by from Camel , IN on July 28, 2014

I bought a CPO 550 and absolutely love it. The car handles incredibly well around the roundabouts of Carmel, Indiana! I actually look forward to going around them to and from work! The luxury seating package is an absolute must and I highly recommend the driver assistance plus package. The night vision package is pretty much unnecessary and not practical...it's hard to look at a monitor and pay attention to the road. Also, the top and side view cameras make parking a breeze. I love this car and look forward to driving it every day.

Similar Models