2013 Bmw 650

Amazing Car but horible customer service

by from Canada, Richmond Hill on April 10, 2014

I love this car. Its performance is amazing and the technology is far higher than CLS 550 which I had before. However, do not expect the same comfort you receive from Mercedes S class but much more comfortable than CLS. Specifically the seats are comparable with Mercedes S class. The only thing that makes me regretful for buying this car instead of a 2014 S class is the horrible customer service. The gadgets for remote control of ventilation or lock does not work and I contacted with connect drive hot line several times and finally they said "My BMW" app has problem now. The worst thing is the behavior of BMW sellers. They don't answer your call as soon as signing the bill of sale and they are very snobby! In comparison with Mercedes, they are only cowboys who want to kill the prey and nobody called me after to ask how was my experience with the car. I filled the dealer survey but nobody gave me a call to ask why I am so disappointed with BMW sales persons. Overall, if you just think about the car and are not sensitive to the customer relations and support I recommend you to buy this car!

dream machine

by from sedona az on January 3, 2013

a mystical mag ical machine it reads my mind the people at b m w know how to build the ultimate driving machine for sure go for it you will be glad you did

Dream car

by from Chicago on September 27, 2016

This is the car I've always always wanted, a true combination of style, performance and luxury. The car is rocket fast, handles like a dream (X-Drive) and turns heads on the road. People just walk up and say wow (it's an Emola Red ragtop with white leather interior). Guaranteed parking in front of any luxury restaurant. Could not be happier.

Best BMW on Planet - 2013 650i Grand Coupe

by from Bellevue, WA on February 22, 2016

Just purchase a black on black 2013 650i Grand Coupe black on black and fully loaded with 445 horse power. The BMW engineers did an outstanding job designing this amazing car!! Performance is off the charts, the interior and exterior quality is second to none in the market. A perfect blend of a sports car incorporated into a four door sedan. I can't wait to get into my car every time to drive this unbelievable vehicle.

AMAZING VEHICLE

by from TAYLOR, MI on March 2, 2017

I am beyond happy with the vehicle. The best bang for your buck! Everything about the vehicle is perfect.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Bmw 650