2002 Bmw 745

Mostly wonderful

by from St Louis, MO on September 13, 2017

Pluses: Agile handling, spirited performance, decent mileage, even at 80 mph (or more), incredible comfort, great sounding audio system. Minuses: Expensive to repair. Unless you have an engineering degree from a prestigious German university, even changing/setting the radio stations can be a challenge. Overall: Great car to drive across country. It is so easy to drive, you soon forget it is a large vehicle.

Best car I've owned!

by from Canoga park on July 6, 2017

Awesome ride!!! Everything is cool and great about except that if anything happens to it, it is a lot of money to fix.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

One of the best deal I ever got .

by from Chicago Northside on April 28, 2014

This place is one of the cool places to get a used car from and they guys are really nice to deal with and I'm looking forward to buy again from them.

Worse experience with a Car

by from Sacramento, CA on September 4, 2013

I purchased this car used at 50,000 miles. The 1st four months were great but i've had nothing but problems ever since. At 93,185 miles the car is pretty much inoperable. Oil, power steering, coolant, transmission leaks. Head light unit replaced, parking brake malfunction, water pump replaced. All these problems after i purchased it. Now i can't sell it because of all the problems. NEVER again. Lexus here I come.

VA MOTORS IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana on April 9, 2013

My mother and I drove from Indianapolis Indiana to Louisville Kentucky to see a 745 Li BMW that was advertised on cars.com. When we arrived, we were warmly greeted by the staff and the car was exactly as advertised. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. They went above and beyond to make sure that our car buying experience was superb! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a quality preowned vehicle. They held a deposit until the car was ready for purchase and they are a warm, friendly, family-owned business that caters to their customers every need!!

bmw 4 ever 745i or li

by from davie fl on January 13, 2012

love my car runs really good fast car for a big body you feel really good on the car inside i love it nice looking car ... what more can i said i love my car and i will never trade it for no benz

beemer

by from alabama on November 29, 2011

We bought the car because my wife wanted a BMW. After driving, I fell in love with this car...fast, comfortable, economical and dependable. Extended service warranty was great...dealer let us pay for nothing, including wiper blades...was offered $15k more than I paid for it and I sold...big mistake!!!

2002 BMW 745LI

by from VAN NUYS CA on April 30, 2011

THE VEHICLE OVER ALL IS THE BEST YOU CAN OWN, HOWEVER IT WILL BE COSTLY TO MAINTAIN, AND TO DRIVE WITH NO PROBLEMS YOU SHOULD MAINTAIN REGULARLY.

best looking piece of JUNK

by from SEAL BEACH CA on November 11, 2010

ac went out 29000 miles after that the sunroof failed the at 45000 the tran had to replaced,then the water PUMP,the altanator the module for the lights ,ac just cut off whenever it wants to ,at 60000.rear main seal leakds oil, raditor, both headlight at 250.00 each then at75000 miles cooling pipe that the idot FROM bmw ran throught the engine STARTED LEAKING7500 DOLLARS TO PULL THE HEADS TO FIX COOLING LEAK,ETC,ETC I HAD 3MBZ NEVER AGAIN BMW

most repairs out of pocket of any car

by from seal beach ca on August 10, 2010

bought 2002 745i ran great till about 40k i have had to replace the tranny 49lk ,then the alt the water pump ,raditor cooling fan.headlight module never buy new genration wait cple of years till the bugs are worked out but i still love the car and plan on buying another real soon just not a 2002 745 i haved owned 3 mbz in the past ,but still prefer the 745 for sheer driving fun

Our Expert Review: 2002 Bmw 745