2007 750

2007 BMW 750

2007 BMW 750

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have You Driven the 2007 BMW 750?

Really is one fine ride! 07 with 8k miles

by Jeff / Birmingham from on Sun Jan 18 2009

This car drives like no other car I've ever been in, the suspension is so well designed you won't believe the ride, test drive it after the Lexus. Its REALLY QUIET, heavy yet plenty of spunk. the sound system sounds awesome and I'm into good sound, first time Sirus customer and love it! The idrive is fine after a little use. unlike the Leuxs you can make changes to your destination without having to stop and put the car in park (deal killer for me) The only thing I would suggest: The car is really long...no really really long when trying to park in town. I'm not an old guy and can drive but its shorter brother is a good choice if you don't need the extra leg room, but the long body does look good for sure. I'm very happy with my purchase, BMW service department is award deserving and tipped the scale in my purchasing another BMW, my service rep Shannon rocks! This car is a recomend for sure!

Best 7

by Vern from Philly on Wed Dec 05 2012

Test drive one is all i have to say. i purchased my car with just 56k on it in Feb. (knocking on wood) The only thing i have had to do is brakes and oil change. I love it However just to let you know there is one flaw. The Logic 7 sound is awesome.....Here it comes....But they tend to go bad. Mine went bad and the dealer will charge you about 12-14 hundred to fix it I found a place that does it for about 350. Oh and you cant bypass it. That is my only flaw

Everything is on the car. i mean everything!

by tamb0ler0 from Lakewood, CA on Mon Apr 27 2009

it has everything on it! bluetooth is amazing. clear and fast. it has power. very elegant! the A/C is solid. everything is power and you will just have to push the botton. about the idrive, u need to read the manuals first. somewhat ok but manageable. the best leg room better than mercs. bottom line, amazing car.

Best car I've owned

by zxer from Eugene Oregon on Mon Apr 21 2014

Love my BMW. Very comfortable, quiet, and lots of power. Decent gas mileage for 360HP, been averaging 17mpg, over 20mpg if you're on a trip on a hiway. Passengers always comfortable and always remark about the luxury ammenities..

Cheap materials make it a money pit

by Sactown916 from Sacramento, CA on Thu May 10 2018

This is an excellent car if you?re mechanically inclined or have money to burn to deal with all the cheaply built and poorly designed parts that BMW continues to use in their flagship vehicles. When everything works, it?s the most awesome car in the world to drive/own but when things break(which they will), you?ll curse the unborn children of the BMW execs that won?t put more money into quality materials that are built to last.

Does not recommend this car!!

Purchased 2007 750 Li

by DONB from Palm Springs area on Thu Apr 24 2014

Good sale - good overall product. Satisfied with deal we made and our new pre-owned car. Cars.Com gave us the opportunity to shop online and choose a good set of cars to review and saved us a great amount of time. After our initial review, we were able to travel to a limited group of dealers and purchase our selection in a single day.

Ecxiting and thrilling car to own!

by BMW lover!!!! from San Jose, CA on Thu Jul 05 2007

I love the comfort access system with the soft close doors, and the seats are SO comfortable i dont want to get out of them! The i drive is easy and convenient to use. The security system has never let anyone break in or get away from hitting it without the alarm warning them. The rear seats and sunshades protect my leather and create a cool atmosphere with out the ac. And the heat reflective glass also helps.

wow

by cheech727 from NY, NY on Tue Dec 05 2006

AMAZING....a must have, everything about this car is perfect, appealing, fast, luxurious and its a 7 series

BMW 750 Review

by Jill R from Owensboro, Kentucky on Wed Aug 02 2017

This was my all time favorite vehicle. It out performed any previous car that I have owned. The exterior was classically beautiful and the interior design was luxurious. This vehicle handled extremely well and it is a very safe car. This car never had any major repairs or issues. I kept until it had 100,000 miles on it and believe that it would have been good for another 100,000 miles. This vehicle is an example of timeless elegance and looked new even when it was 10 years old. I would purchase another in a heart beat. It is well worth the cost as it is a superior car in looks and performance.

I love the speed and size as well as the accessori

by Jan from Roanoke rapids on Wed May 10 2017

Beautiful car. I have owned alot of car a but I love this the best. Repairs are expensive so have a good income before purchasing car.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2007 BMW 750

My kids keep me on the move. If I'm not running upstairs to investigate suspiciously silent moments, then I'm surely flying downstairs to keep them from jumping over baskets of clean, folded laundry, ducking under banned flying Frisbees or putting an end to the "music" being produced by vivacious pounding of stockpot lids. Come to think of it, I should consider cranking up the speed of the aforementioned exercise combination, which would give my gluteus maximus a much-needed workout.

Lucky for my backside, it got a little R&R in the BMW 750i's driver's seat, thanks to the simply divine butt-massage setting. Once I added heat into the mix and extended the optional knee support, not even the call of... Read More