2009 BMW 750 consumer reviews

$80,300 starting MSRP
side view of 2009 750 BMW
Explore the 2009 BMW 750
Shop the 2009 BMW 750

Beautiful car looks good runs great needed bigger

This car was the greatest car i love flashy cars just needed a bigger car for kids and would recommend this beauty to anyone. Would love to keep it

2.3

worst car I have ever owned

Transmission replaced . engine rebuilt and still have computer issues . Cruise control don"t work . Looks nice . Horrible experience . They don't answer the phone . Take your money and run away.

4.4

Nice Car

So far So good other than needing some repairs on minor issues, This vehicle is very clean for being 10 years old (like new) in the interior and exterior. Lots of power but all the sensors can scare you if you're not familiar with this type of vehicle. Very smooth ride with lots of options, great styling and comfort. The body style hasn't changed much so this car doesnt look very old.

4.3

Great car

Good car when new. These cars a re performance machines that operate as such. Very fun to drive and very nice to look at. It attracts the right attention!

Best car I have ever owned

This car is practically a super car with all the power it has with all the luxury possible. I want to keep it forever. This is one of the most technological cars ever made!

GREAT VEHICLE VERY SMOOTH AND POWERFUL & LUXURY

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS VEHICLE GREAT FOR ANYONE , VERY ROOMY AND LUXURY ALL AROUND , SAFE AND RELIBLE VEHICLE BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE

Excellent well maintained car

BMW dealer services maintained and up to date. Comfortable, safe and powerful driving experience. Luxurious and reliable car. Used for daily 7 mile commute to work. Beautiful vehicle!

4.4

The BMW 750i is a blast to drive.

Its fantastic to know that this car can out perform any challenge its presented. Power, handling, style...it sets you apart on the road and at the valet.

Awesome experience in purchasing a car

Great Price, very stylish and clean. I will be the envy of all the dudes .A king's dream. I can't wait to put my new ride on the road

3.7

Don't buy it without a warranty

When this car is running at its best it can't be beat. Unfortunately, the car uses oil like crazy due to bad engine design. But I convinced myself it was worth it. I alway kept a quart of oil in the trunk because it needed it every 2,000 miles. Then the transmission started to fail. Stranded me a couple of times. Traded it in for a X6.