2011 Bmw 750

must have expendable resourses

by from Houston, tx on November 15, 2012

750Li..Great ride and handling...electronics very cumbersome..after 50k warranty..watch out...very expensive to maintain..extended warranty is costly and doesn't really provide value...not real sure if i will own another one..soft close truck lid quit working...not covered...interior leather on door panel inside window coming loose..no coverage...gas tank charcoal filter replaced...not covered..just very aggravating.

One of the most reliable car I have ever own

by from Linden nj on September 18, 2017

This car met all of my needs it has plenty of leg Room in the front and the back, The ride is great compared to all the car's I tested

Best luxury car

by from on March 5, 2011

very good car and never gave me problems. It is very fast and will smoke some sports cars at stoplights. it is also a very comfortable car, and is also a head turner with the M sport package

The Best Car I've EVER Owned...

by from on March 5, 2011

Ever wonder what owning the best of the best is like. Take the new 2011 750i/Li for a test drive and you'll have to have one. The combination of steering, ride, handing and comfort are second to none. This car evokes an emotion that no other car in the world can. You feel a sense of 'connectivity' to this car. The interior is stunning on this car in the white on black carpet, takes your breath away. The build quality of this car is unrivaled, I have owned many top notch cars, but this one is unparalleled. I did get the Sport package, and to me it was well worth the extra money.

750Li

by from Fullerton,Ca on February 5, 2013

Was looking for a BMW 750 Li on cars.com and found a good selection,than expanded my search to 75 miles and the deal of a life time appeared at Bob Smith BMW. Saw it on Sunday at 3:00 drove to Calabasas got there at 5:15 test drove it and was sold on the car. It was a certified pre owned corporate executives car and was in mint condition with 11,000 miles. The dealership closed at 6:00 they were more than happy to stay open til 7:15 to complete the sale with no pressure and they couldn't have been nicer. My salesman was Larry and he spent enough time going through the car so I would be able to drive home, (its like the cockpit of a fighter jet) than he offered to drive down to Fullerton the following week and go through the car thoroughly. I had a wonderful experience and got the car I wanted at a price that was better than expected.

2011 BMW 7 SERIES

by from NYC on July 18, 2014

COMING IN TO THE LUXURY HAUS AUTO WAS GOOD EXPERIENCE AND I HAVE LEARND FEW THINGS! THEY EXPLAIN THING TO ME, I DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE, SUCH AS HOW TO SAVE REAL $$$. I'LL COME BACK AGAIN & PASS ON TO MY FRIENDS!!!

performance

by from bangladish on February 10, 2011

its a good car but the problem that the electronics so bad and every day u have to change sth in this car

Drives very well

by from Raleigh on October 19, 2017

The vehicle Is very comfortable and drives very well. It is quite expensive on gas but that is expected when you're purchasing a bmw. It came with a warranty and I have not had any problems with it yet very happy with a vehicle in the service from the dealership

Very reliable car

by from New York, ny on November 24, 2017

It’s a nice well kept car. It’s fully loaded. It has a smooth drive. The m package really adds to the overall look and feel of the car.

Uses car for Havingfun

by from Manvel, TX on November 27, 2017

Meets my standards transitioning from my Lincoln town car. I wanted something with about the same luxury feel and drive.
Not Rated Reliability