2007 Bmw X 5

best looking car i owned

by from Ames on September 13, 2017

I loved it a lot and it was very comfy. I never had any big problems with maintenance and the engine was very reliable.

103k miles and no major problems

by from New Albany, IN on August 9, 2017

It's roomy, and with the 4.8 liter, 350 hp V-8, it will move. It drives not unlike my 3-Series, but I do have real tires, not run-flats on it. The i-drive is a bit cumbersome, but once you get it down, you have it down.

BMW X5

by from colorado on July 18, 2017

Good car. Served our family well. No real complaints. Slower start up (our Kia Optima has a faster start). But once on the highway, it glides. Is it worth the extra $$$. Not sure... lower priced cars (domestic and import) seem to be catching up fast...some have nicer interiors and longer warranties.

Fast!!!!

by from hazelwood on July 1, 2017

Very reliable, easy to get in and out. Nice handle on curves. Roomier than it looks. Have to downsize, but I Love it!

Very Sporty and Fast!!!!

by from St. Louis, MO on June 14, 2017

This vehicle is great for any one that likes power behind the wheel. It also has 160 on the dash and gives no problem when accelerating. My best friend just bought the same vehicle.

Great drive, small mechanical issues will drive yo

by from Albuquerque on June 4, 2017

This car is really smooth driving. Lot's of small mechanical issues that add up in price. Parts and regular maintenance can be very pricey as well. BMW's also have a history of radio/sound issues with the stereo and components located in the rear trunk. I would not recommend anyone purchasing this particular model of BMW.

best performance car i have owned

by from Washington on May 23, 2017

I am selling it now but it is a vehicle i dont want to get rid of. I am in need of money so thats the only reason i am getting rid of it but i have had so much fun driving this ever since the day i have bought it. i like fast cars something that can pick up fast and has power, so this vehicle at 350 horsepower fulfilled my needs and also it has a third row seat so my whole family of 6 can go any where in it together. i will miss this vehicle once i have sold it, i would for sure buy one again some day

Comfortable Car

by from colorado on May 15, 2017

It seems that the US cars have caught up with the foreign in terms of technology and the available high end options. I'm not sure that a BMW offers the buyer anymore than a US car, other than name status. Handles well in snow and I feel safe in it. Solid structure. Having owned foreign cars over the last 25 years, finding good mechanics are also a problem. Extended warranties are always a must with this types of vehicle.

Great Suv Feels like driving a car.

by from Clark, NJ on May 13, 2017

Best driving SUV i have owned! Drives like a 5 series and has good acceleration. Very comfortable on the road at high speed.

Nice looking car. Bad reliability.

by from on May 1, 2017

Not very reliable. Several electrical problems. Worth it if you love the car, but not worth it to me. Read reviews and reconsider.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Bmw X 5