2014 Bmw X 5

Sporty and comfortable

by from Westchester, NY on May 11, 2014

I have a long commute every day and find this car to be extremely comfortable but still lots of fun to drive. I never wanted an SUV but this car handles great like all BMWs.

luxury and power

by from new jersey on April 4, 2014

Very nice car with power and style a lot of standard features which other companies will consider luxury. a lot of power and a very smooth ride, handling is like driving a caw

Great vehicle

by from Fort Valley, GA on January 5, 2014

I love this vehicle. I traded in a 2012 X5 and am very pleased with the upgrades, especially the improved gas mileage, the comfortable ride and the performance.

Nice and fun car to drive!

by from Los Angeles on January 29, 2014

Traded in our 2010 Lexus RX,. What a upgrade! Performance and handling are way better. Interior feels lush and luxurious thanks to 2014 redesign. Surprisingly gas mileage so far is better than Lexus. Wish BMW took bolder steps for exterior design. Also a touch screen would be better for main display.

Great SUV with Perfect Balance

by from New York on May 27, 2015

This X5 has smooth ride over bumps, rock solid transmission, and monstrous V8 turbo power. You will beat most sports cars on the road effortlessly. Transmission seem to know what gear you should be in all the time and suspension is smooth yet nimble for fast cornering. Perfect daily SUV.

Not sure I'll ever buy a different car/SAV again.

by from Highland Village, TX on December 20, 2016

Traded in a Honda Pilot for the X5. Ordered it in 2013. Got everything I wanted and more. Great ride, comfort, handling, luxury, sportiness, dual controls, interior color, etc. Only negative is that there isn't enough leg room for people in 3rd row. If you have little kids it's fine but not for anyone else. Other than that I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it.

Lots of things to go wrong

by from Houston, TX on June 30, 2014

I believe a vehicle which costs 2X another vehicle should be 2X more reliable, etc. This is definitely not this car. If you're looking for status and a name good for you. If you're looking for a well designed and built car look elsewhere. BMW makes a mockery of great engineering - which it may be - but not built that way. Too many things go wrong one at a time. All four power window motors (1 at a time), fuel system, suspension, etc, etc. Go buy a Toyota or Honda - which many are made in the US anyway. Good luck!

x5

by from gulf breeze Florida on March 5, 2014

I requested a price quote for a new x5 but the dealers in my area are all snobs refusing to even offer me an invitation to come test drive one. Imagine that! So while visiting my mom in south Florida I found a used 2011 x5 5.0 twin turbo in excellent condition. I've had it 5 months and I've got nothing but good things to say about this vehicle. Having always owned German cars and a lot of beemers this one truly is sweet. Thanks to the uncooperative dealers in the area my money was spent elsewhere and I will continue to bring my business out of town.

most reliable car ive owned

by from skikda-tamalous on July 11, 2017

this car met all of my needs. it has plenty of legroom in the font and back.the ride is great compared to other cars i tested
Not Rated Reliability

Great

by from Boston on March 22, 2017

Great car overall. Handling, safety features, styling. It all comes together in this car. Love the interior space

Our Expert Review: 2014 Bmw X 5