2020 BMW X5 consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 BMW X5
Shop the 2020 BMW X5
4.4

BMW X5 owner

I had a test drive at ideal auto, I was planning to get a used one,but the space of backseat is a little small for a big size suv, by the way, the price of gas is tooooo high ,it's a good timing to get a hybrid car.

2020 BMW X5

This BMW X5 is by far the nicest vehicle we have owned. It is very quiet and rides smooth. Also, the 3.0 six cylinder get great gas mileage and more power than we need.

Must Drive And Own

I’ve had many cars in my life and on my 70th birthday I bought a x5 wow never new what I had been driving. Unbelievable the difference from all the vehicles I’ve own.

4.3

Great car but lacks safety feature.

No warning when using key to open rear gate-either sound or light. Already hit a kid on a bike driving behind car when I opened rear gate standing in front of car. Side view mirrors too small. No neutral position on side view mirror adjustment button. Oil indicator computer read out not reliable. In heavy rain I get message that front camera not functioning.

Mmmmmmm50i...

Great car that is fun, fast and useful. You will not be disappointed. I opted not to get ventilated and massaging seats. Had them on a 540xi and found the seat to be flat and not properly padded. This X5 M50i has amazing seats.

X5 - love it!

Love the X5! My husband has a bad back so he needed something bigger and I needed something I could drive w/o feeling like I was driving a school bus! The X5 is super comfortable, has a ton of awesome features and is just right for us!

4.3

Comfortable and good looking SUV

I have owned several BMWs and wanted a BMW SUV. The X5 is the best combination of features, looks and driver-oriented performance. Features like the soft-close doors and massage seats are awesome. The seats are very comfortable and supportive, even when cornering. The V6 engine sounds great and provides more than enough performance for me.

My first X5 experience. Loving it

Great design. Perfect size and design fo me. It is very confortable, quiet. Great acceleration and smooth ride. I am missing the old smell of « new cars «  though.

AMAZING

This is my first BMW X5, I was on the market for a high performance SUV, I Test drove Mercedes Suv , audi A8 Lexus, Acura and Infinity and Finally the X5 and will said that BMW goes above and behind, is beautiful inside and out, packed with technology. I Will recommend the X5 if you are looking for luxury and performance.

Great BMW X5 Experience

This is the second BMW X5 we have purchased. These are simply amazing SUVs to own. The power, performance, and comfort are best in class.