2018 Bmw X 5 Edrive

All Reviews

by from Houston TX on October 30, 2017

The vehicle is stylish, comfortable, beautiful, functional and performs well. Dream car with luxurious detailing. Just what you would expect from a European car maker. This is my third X5. Each one has improved over the years and I love the new improvements, such as the touch screen features and so much more for 2018. Lots of safety features and improved navigation system. Heads up display and so much more. This vehicle is sporty and fun. Just the vehicle for me! I've had a BMW since early 2000 and I don't think I'll ever own any other brand.

by from Sebring, Florida on March 31, 2018

I love my new Beamer! It has been awhile since I decided to just do it! I?ve wanted a Beamer for as long as I can remember. You really don?t and shouldn?t wait until you are 65 years old to own the car of your dreams! I love my new car. It has tons of room. I chose the one with Many safety features. Has Apple CarPlay, I can even see how fast I am going by simply looking at the road straight ahead. A feature to love. The seats contour around your shoulder giving a more comfortable ride. The 20? wheels are as stunning as the Car it?s self. And did I tell you that it has style and is awesome. Is a total must have too! This car is classy and I like classy All the way around, ALWAYS. LED lights inside and out! Automatic lift gate with a truck bed like pull down Which helps if you are loading something in your vehicle Like groceries or a piece of furniture you just bought. Room, style and awesomeness sums this car up to a T.