2013 BMW X5 M Consumer Reviews

2013 Bmw X 5 M
Average based on 3 reviews

See ya Range Rover!

by from PA on June 10, 2012

.....WOW this is the faster car ive ever owned! I used to own a Range Rover sport, but they dont even compare. Who ever heard of a SUV that has 555 HP! it can smoke basically every sports car on the road! see ya STi, EVo, GTR ! If you can afford one you better get one you wont regret it! but youll be getting gas alot if you got a heavy foot! lol

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

by from Germany on March 16, 2014

The X5M gives me the performance and day to day usefulness I've always wanted. It sits a little higher than I like but once I got use to it, no problem. The X5M is at its best when driven on the Autobahn long distances. Rock solid stability, comfortable and very, very fast. City driving isn't too bad in the X5M but its size can be an issue since German city streets do get crowded and tight.

Best car that I have ever driven,solid,luxurious,,

by from SC on August 25, 2013

It has been a pleasure to drive this car, well priced,very comfortable with all the luxuries and safety that you expect from a BMW .