Read or write a review.

4.4
Average based on 7 reviews

BMW Z3 Coupe

by from McHenry, IL on August 15, 2010

Great sports car, head turner design, light, high performance, very stylish and bulish design, great ride and sound, very reliable, only made 760 of them in 2002 which was the last production year. I love this car.

Loved it so much we bought it twice!

by from Saint Louis, MO on June 6, 2011

We owned a Z3 about 10 years ago, and realized we missed it so much we had to buy another one. There is no other car like it---it's a work of art from the outside, and drives like a dream inside. Very reliable, low total cost-of-ownership vehicle. So much more beautiful than the Z4 they replaced it with.

Great car!

by from on May 31, 2011

Would highly recommend! Glad I got one!!! Anyone looking to get one now is the time to do it as prices seem relatively low, or at least when I made my purchase.

Top Gear needs one on their opening credits

by from Charlotte, NC on August 5, 2011

Very good car all around. If there is a car heaven, then St Michael will greet you in his Z3 with the top down and the wind in his white hair.

GREAT CAR BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DEALERSHIP

by from HAVANA, FL on April 7, 2014

THE CAR FOR THE MOST PART IS GREAT. IT'S THE SECOND ONE WE HAVE OWNED. THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM LEAK TO THE FRONT WEATHER STRIP FOR THE CONVERTIBLE TOP. IT LEAKS BOTH AIR AND WATER. THE RIGHT TURN SIGNAL WON'T TURN OFF AUTOMATICALLY. IT WAS A REALLY GREAT LOOKING CAR AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE BUYING SOMETHING SPECIAL, WITH LOW MILES AND FROM A BMW DEALERSHIP. WE PLANNED TO BUY AN X3, SUV, EARLY NEXT YEAR BUT AT THIS TIME, I HAVE LOST MY FAITH DUE TO CONTINUING PROBLEMS THE DEALERSHIP. IT'S A GREAT DRIVE. OUR PREVIOUS Z3 WAS A 5-SPEED AND I WASN'T SURE THAT I'D LIKE THE AUTOMATIC BUT AM ENJOYING IT SO FAR. BY THE WAY, MY FIRST Z3, A 1996, WAS PURCHASED FROM AN INDIVIDUAL AND WE DIDN'T HAVE NEAR AS MANY PROBLEMS WITH IT. BOTTOM LINE, AMAZING VEHICLE IF YOU CAN LOCATE SOMEONE YOU TRUST TO MAINTAIN IT. FOR ME, THAT'S NOT THE DEALERSHIP ANYMORE.

Second Purchase and still enjoying the Car

by from Atlanta, GA on December 20, 2010

This is the second BMW Z3 I have owned. The first was a 1996, first year and a 2002, the last year. It is a sports car with a rag-top. In a good week, I drive it twice a week (around 25 miles). I love the look and the sun in my face. All the extras only detract from that. So far no issues. Pro: Good rough ride, loud and noisy. Con: Service is expense. Bottom Line: I love it.

Delightful to drive

by from Los Angeles on October 3, 2011

I think this car will become a collectible very soon. The design is iconic. It's compact, powerful, sexy. I feel good every time I drive it.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Bmw Z 3