2000 Buick Century

Amazing First Car

by from Kansas City, MO on September 13, 2017

I was given this car by my great-grandmother with 50,000 miles on it. I drove it for several years, across the country 4 times, and put over 50,000 more miles on it. Not once did it break down, or have any severe issues of any kind. I ended up giving it to my sister as her first car, and it's still on the road today. Very reliable, very cheap to maintain, and very comfortable. LOVE THIS CAR.

Good reliable car for the money!

by from Woodstock on June 15, 2017

This was a really good car and lasted a very long time before I had to get rid of it and tried to look for something similar.

Best Cream Puff I have bought

by from NEW CASTLE on March 23, 2017

I bought this for my son who had just enlisted and it is perfect for him. It is 17 years old but only had 75,000 miles on it and we are the second owner Great comfort, looks and reliability.

Dirty & lots of dents

by from South river nj on July 14, 2014

The Buick in the pictures is not real,that's stock photo.the car that they have for sale is dirty and probably needs lots of maintenance.don't wast your time going there.

Dependable

by from Cincinnati, OH on February 17, 2014

Got this car with 62000 miles on it. Besides routine maintenance the only thing I have had to replace was the fuel pressure regulator and water pump. It now has 258,000 miles on it. Oh yeah and I had to replace a brake line.

Loyal Customer

by from Pottstown, Pennsylvania on October 18, 2012

Top notch dealership!! My family and I have purchased seven cars from them now. Every one has been reliable. I first was recomended to them from my mechanic who said he sees a lot of their vehicles in his shop for inspections and they all were in good mechanical condition. They have the nicest dealership in the area. Cars are clean and inspected. I would recomend them highly.

not worth the time or money

by from chicago,Illinois on April 24, 2012

I went to go see the car for myself and it had rust and all kinds of dents on it. The interior and exterior was in horrible condition.Don't waste your time looking at this car and its certainly not worth the money. I would highly recomend that no one go to this dealerships all the cars are too high and have way to many miles on them.

this car runs good its very reliable needconpreser

by from dolton il on March 11, 2012

this a very good runnin car clean inside an out cd player new door speakers, new engine an power steering pump.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from West Virginia Hills on February 8, 2011

I inherited a used 1990 white Buick Century 4-door sedan which had belonged to my mother and, before her, my great-aunt. In 2006 I traded it in - for a used 2000 white Buick Century 4-door sedan. This car is a dream to drive! Leather seats, automatic door locks, radio controls in steering wheel, seats with lumbar support, fantastic surround-sound music system, plus the famous "Buick ride" all combine for a pleasurable trip, whether tooling around town or heading to the highway for weekend getaways. This car, like the last one, starts first-time-every-time, even in zero-degree weather! It has plenty of head and leg room for backseat passengers, and the front seats come all the way out to the back of our knees (unlike the foreign cars which hit us about mid-thigh). Road noise is minimal and it handles beautifully in all kinds of weather - plows through snow like a Sherman tank. Couldn't be happier!

excellent

by from indiana on January 29, 2011

we now have 178,000 miles, replaced brakes serpintine belt tires and thats it this was our 3 buick the 3800 engie is tops, ours is the 3,1 which has enough power for what we need, purr like a panther, 34 mpg on highway, we some times use it for a rural mail route vehicle, We have a Honda CRV for full time mail route , honda are the best for this, Buicks are one tough vehicle, The traction control is great for Indiana Snow,

Our Expert Review: 2000 Buick Century