2003 Buick Century

WOW GREAT CAR

by from ohio on February 1, 2011

Just bought an 03 century from a local dealer my ford aspire and my wifes dodge dynasty died a minth apart.Saw the buick sitting on the lot and was attracted by the styling,once i took a test drive i was hooked.Our car started out life as an Avis rental and was owned by a local couple for years the ride handleing and comfort are all i could hope for,only gas milage is not the best,but a safer more well built car you won't find.

Awesome Vehicle

by from Ashtabula, OH on November 18, 2010

This vehicle is fantastic! It gets great milage and has been incredibly reliable. 8 years out it doesn't have any mechanical issues and I have only had to replace one or two basic things since I've owned it. I love my buick and love the fact that getting said parts is easy and painless. The only issue I have with the vehicle is with the internal molding on the base of the passenger door coming off way to easily (2 pieces, one by the front passenger door and the other by the rear passenger door). Otherwise, get this vehicle if you can find one in good condition!

Excellent car!!!

by from Louisville, KY on December 8, 2010

I was given this car by my mother when she felt she was too old to drive. It has been an exceptional car with very little upkeep and no real repair issues. We are currently in the market for a second one for my husband! With kids in college, this is a very affordable car that we can trust. Drives very smooth and is comfortable. Only problem is the lack of drink holders in the back seat :)

excellent vehicle

by from on September 24, 2010

I've owned 2 and they are awesome! Excellent gas mileage, reliable and wish they were a continued model!

Very Reliable Car

by from on August 13, 2009

I am 22 years old and in college. I have a 2003 with 86,000 miles on it. My grandpa drove it before and gave it to me with about 64,000. This car is excellent for anyone, I don't care what age. It's practical, realiable, and very affordable. I would defenitely recommend to this a friend. Buick Century's are highly underestimated cars that more people should consider driving.

2003 Buick Centry

by from Santa Fe on January 9, 2012

This has been the best car I have ever owned. I am so happy the she'll be paid off in a few months... yay

Old Faithful

by from Asheville, NC on December 21, 2009

Bought it used. Has 120,000 miles. Have had it for 4 years. No complaints. Replaced one just like it.

great car

by from Lansing,MI on December 31, 2006

This is a great car that should still be available. Suttle, classy, and competent. It is a great value and reliable as a much more expensive import. It has been trouble free and a pleasure.

Wonderful car

by from Farmington, MO on June 24, 2009

I bought this "program" car in 2003 with 27K miles on it. It now has 148K and is as great as the day I drove it home. Still get super gas milage with 32mpg on the interstate at 75 mph. This car has literaly never given me one problem that was not caused by something dumb that I did, like driving too fast on Iowa ice and hitting a ditch. I will keep it as long as it keeps working, I wonder how many miles it can finally do.

outstanding automobile to have

by from Billings,Montana on October 19, 2015

Bought this car used 4 months ago in July of this year, use the car for around town errands and short trips enjoy how it rides and great gas mileage and the trunk space is great. needs some new front tires before winter and flush out the cooling system to be safe. and have replaced a few minor parts on the car,, just basic things. and want to buy another one in a few years. This is a great car Buick new what they were doing when they built this car.