2003 Buick Century consumer reviews

$21,235 starting MSRP
side view of 2003 Century Buick
Explore the 2003 Buick Century

Old, But Still Kickin'

I inherited mine from my late Grandma. It was in pretty rough shape, but a little love got her running like new. She's got over 76k miles on her, but handles like when Gramps first drove it home. I've had some minor issues with my sensors displaying a random "service this-or-that" after a full diagnostic and major work, but otherwise no mechanical issues that weren't from the previous owner's neglect. If you need a reliable car that doesn't draw unwanted attention, this is it. Nice enough to drive in most places, discreet enough to not likely be targeted by thieves.

I highly recommend this car.

Very comfortable and easy to drive. It's also very reliable . Great car all in all ! No problems what so ever. I definitely recommend the Buick Century.

Buicks are a best kept secret....

My mother bought a 2003 Buick before she passed away in 2011. I didn’t have a vehicle because of living overseas, so I inherited it. My brothers turned up their noses, so I started thinking it was considered an ‘old persons’ car. Now, I am the one to boast because it has treated me so well over the last 8 years. I drove 3,000 miles to N.C. and back to AZ and the only issue was that one of my tires blew, but I should have replaced it before the trip. I get yearly maintenance done on it, which is the key. I think it has great pick-up to getting on the freeway. At Lake Tahoe, I couldn’t remember where I had parked my car on the street. Two German men passed me and asked if they could help me find it. They asked what kind of car it was. When I told them it was a Century Buick they laughed and commented, “Oh, don’t worry about anyone stealing it.” Maybe that’s another plus. The thieves leave it alone.

Great riding car.

This would make a great everyday driver or excellent choice for 1st car. A lot of safety features and it is made of steel NOT plastic.

4.0

Great shape for its age

Car met all my needs. Needed a spare car while truck was being held hostage by Chevy strike lack of parts. Perfect car to have as a spare vehicle.

Reliable, comfortable, and inexpensive vehicle.

Owned this car through college. Great for long distances (comfortable and decent mileage), great trunk space, and will drive 100-200k miles if maintenanced properly. Word content not long enough.

Has Had a GM "Doctor" its whole Life

This vehicle is perfect for someone who needs reliable comfortable transportation that should last for many many years.. With only 94,500 after 15 years the car is just "broke in".. It is powerful---will take most Az highway hills at 70-75 mph in cruise control.. Passing up a good slew of the new "geared 4 bangers" in pure comfort--yes with the ac on. We did not plan onreplacing this car untiul we got a crazy deal on a new car. We just had brakes---les than 2k miles, Battery 3 months, new Pirelli tires less than 2000 on 90,000 mile rated worderful Pirelli's (better than Michelan Defenders

Cared For By GM Mechanic & Garage Kept

A well cared for vehicle---new tires, brakes, battery---cared for all it's lie by the same GM mechanic. Only 94,400 miles for a 15 yr old car---no performance, body issues. Sunroof is a nice feature for the milder weather

Awesome vehicle!

Bought this vehicle yesterday 6-7-2018, vehicle had approx. 12,800 miles like brand new! This car is awesome , had all the fluids changed and detailed, handles and drives perfect! This car will be in the family for many years to come!

This is a one owner florida car!

Car drives like a dream, it was my moms, she passed, car is in perfect condition, new tires, 12,745 original miles. Garage kept most of the cars life.