2003 Buick Century Consumer Reviews

2003 Buick Century
Average based on 27 reviews

Reliable Sylin Car

by from Milwaukee, WI on December 19, 2011

My son LOVES his new his new car! I LOVE it because it is so reliable. Not only does it look and drive great his gas milage is 32 mpg in mostly city driving. He is 19 so I thought he might say it is a grandma's car, but he LOVES it.

WOW GREAT CAR

by from ohio on February 1, 2011

Just bought an 03 century from a local dealer my ford aspire and my wifes dodge dynasty died a minth apart.Saw the buick sitting on the lot and was attracted by the styling,once i took a test drive i was hooked.Our car started out life as an Avis rental and was owned by a local couple for years the ride handleing and comfort are all i could hope for,only gas milage is not the best,but a safer more well built car you won't find.

Awesome Vehicle

by from Ashtabula, OH on November 18, 2010

This vehicle is fantastic! It gets great milage and has been incredibly reliable. 8 years out it doesn't have any mechanical issues and I have only had to replace one or two basic things since I've owned it. I love my buick and love the fact that getting said parts is easy and painless. The only issue I have with the vehicle is with the internal molding on the base of the passenger door coming off way to easily (2 pieces, one by the front passenger door and the other by the rear passenger door). Otherwise, get this vehicle if you can find one in good condition!

I wouldn't recommend this car

by from Richmond, Va on December 10, 2009

I have had several problems with this car in the last several months. I keep it in good condition; however, a month later there always seems to be another problem. It doesn't achieve the gas mileage that i would like it to. I definately would not recommend this vehicle if you do a lot of city driving or just a lot of stop and go driving in the suburbs. It costs more than necessary to upkeep and fill with gas and if I had the option at the moment i would definately be driving a different car.

Great

by from Indy on January 27, 2011

This car was handed down from my dad to myself as my first car in June 2010. The car has 229,000 miles on it, and still runs very well with very few problems. Only very recently did I have any trouble with the engine, which may be partly due to the cold weather here in Indiana. This car has stood the test of many miles, and I would reccomend it to anyone, especially for a first car.

Excellent car!!!

by from Louisville, KY on December 8, 2010

I was given this car by my mother when she felt she was too old to drive. It has been an exceptional car with very little upkeep and no real repair issues. We are currently in the market for a second one for my husband! With kids in college, this is a very affordable car that we can trust. Drives very smooth and is comfortable. Only problem is the lack of drink holders in the back seat :)

excellent vehicle

by from on September 24, 2010

I've owned 2 and they are awesome! Excellent gas mileage, reliable and wish they were a continued model!

2003 Buick Centry

by from Santa Fe on January 9, 2012

This has been the best car I have ever owned. I am so happy the she'll be paid off in a few months... yay

Old Faithful

by from Asheville, NC on December 21, 2009

Bought it used. Has 120,000 miles. Have had it for 4 years. No complaints. Replaced one just like it.

Very Reliable Car

by from on August 13, 2009

I am 22 years old and in college. I have a 2003 with 86,000 miles on it. My grandpa drove it before and gave it to me with about 64,000. This car is excellent for anyone, I don't care what age. It's practical, realiable, and very affordable. I would defenitely recommend to this a friend. Buick Century's are highly underestimated cars that more people should consider driving.