2003 Buick Century

WOW GREAT CAR

by from ohio on February 1, 2011

Just bought an 03 century from a local dealer my ford aspire and my wifes dodge dynasty died a minth apart.Saw the buick sitting on the lot and was attracted by the styling,once i took a test drive i was hooked.Our car started out life as an Avis rental and was owned by a local couple for years the ride handleing and comfort are all i could hope for,only gas milage is not the best,but a safer more well built car you won't find.

Awesome Vehicle

by from Ashtabula, OH on November 18, 2010

This vehicle is fantastic! It gets great milage and has been incredibly reliable. 8 years out it doesn't have any mechanical issues and I have only had to replace one or two basic things since I've owned it. I love my buick and love the fact that getting said parts is easy and painless. The only issue I have with the vehicle is with the internal molding on the base of the passenger door coming off way to easily (2 pieces, one by the front passenger door and the other by the rear passenger door). Otherwise, get this vehicle if you can find one in good condition!

Excellent car!!!

by from Louisville, KY on December 8, 2010

I was given this car by my mother when she felt she was too old to drive. It has been an exceptional car with very little upkeep and no real repair issues. We are currently in the market for a second one for my husband! With kids in college, this is a very affordable car that we can trust. Drives very smooth and is comfortable. Only problem is the lack of drink holders in the back seat :)

Very Reliable Car

by from on August 13, 2009

I am 22 years old and in college. I have a 2003 with 86,000 miles on it. My grandpa drove it before and gave it to me with about 64,000. This car is excellent for anyone, I don't care what age. It's practical, realiable, and very affordable. I would defenitely recommend to this a friend. Buick Century's are highly underestimated cars that more people should consider driving.

outstanding automobile to have

by from Billings,Montana on October 19, 2015

Bought this car used 4 months ago in July of this year, use the car for around town errands and short trips enjoy how it rides and great gas mileage and the trunk space is great. needs some new front tires before winter and flush out the cooling system to be safe. and have replaced a few minor parts on the car,, just basic things. and want to buy another one in a few years. This is a great car Buick new what they were doing when they built this car.

excellent vehicle

by from on September 24, 2010

I've owned 2 and they are awesome! Excellent gas mileage, reliable and wish they were a continued model!

2003 BUIC CENTURY

by from ROCHESTER, Mn. on April 14, 2013

Already have a 2003 Buick Century with 37,000 miles on it. We get 35 MPG, driving from Rochester, Mn. to Madison, Wis.; Great car ! Was looking at a 2003 Century, at EZ Motors in Wis., to replace our 1992 Century, with 170,000 miles, another Great car; have 3 pople that was to but this car. Was tracking the 2003 century, in Wis. for 3 weeks, then finally had time to drive over there. They SOLD it, 10 hours before we got there, but the dealer, did E-mail me, that it had been sold .

Good car Buick Century 03

by from Ohio on July 24, 2015

Bought Buick in May of 03 with 32K miles on it. Regular maintenance. Only other problem was had to replace line from cap to gas tank as it rusted and was leaking gas. Sold it to my son in 2010 with only 63k: miles on it. when I bought another car the paint was peeling on one fender because it had been in an accident and had a bad paint job. he had that fixed. he is still driving car now and it is 12 years old. Has been a good car for him but will soon have to be sold as it is just now rusting out under the doors and looking at about 95K miles. 3 sons also drove it when he had it. REcommend the car for comfort, ease of handling and size.

2003 Buick Centry

by from Santa Fe on January 9, 2012

This has been the best car I have ever owned. I am so happy the she'll be paid off in a few months... yay

Old Faithful

by from Asheville, NC on December 21, 2009

Bought it used. Has 120,000 miles. Have had it for 4 years. No complaints. Replaced one just like it.