2010 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Enclave Buick
Explore the 2010 Enclave Buick
Shop the 2010 Enclave Buick
2.1

This car spends more time in the shop than I get t

Junk period its junk. I have had so many issues And it only has 140,000 miles on it. It constantly breaks down. Timing now engine has a build up they are recommending a new motor.

4.3

Beautiful car!!! Best car I’ve ever owned!!

Love this car!!! Meets all my needs if not beyond! So happy!!!!!! Beautiful vehicle!!! My son is excited and proud of his Mom. Looking forward to taking a vacation in it. Thanks again.

Best car I've ever owned. Hands down.

I love my 2010 Buick Enclave. It's the most beautiful and comfortable car I've ever owned. At 111,000 miles, she's still going strong. Very few expensive problems over the years. If I had it to do all over again, I'd buy the very one I drive. I pray she has many more years. She looks exactly like the newer models. I take care of her and she's taken car of me. Her diamond white exterior is beautiful, as is her soft, white leather interior. Polished wooden steering, gear shift, dash and doors. Thank you, Buick, and for Brian Wyatt who sold her to me!

3.5

Very uncomfortable to ride in.

This vehicle looks good and is very stylish, but weather I am riding in it or driving it, the seats are very uncomfortable. I can never find a good position while sitting in the seat. I would not buy one.

I absolutely love this car!

We went to look at a different vehicle, that turned out to be smaller than we expected inside. Took one look at this one, and loved it immediately!

2.7

Buyer beware! This car is not safe!

This car is not worth the money! Its extremely comfortable and spacious and I would love my car BUT..... it has timing chain problems that cost $4,200 to fix and it has reduced power to engine issues that no one seems to know what's causing it! This car left me and my kids stranded and as soon as i though we fixed the problem it almost landed me and my kids in the hospital bc it decided to die when I pulled out of a drive though onto a busy highway! Do not waste your money bc if you buy this you will continue to empty your wallet in this car. We are not stuck in a position of having to pay 2 car notes bc I will not drive this car with my kids anymore! Please do not put yourself in a bind by buying this vehicle!

My ruby ride!

Love this car just wish had more usb ports but its a great car to be used. It has been very well taken care of. Glad i got it

4.3

Most luxurious vehicle We ever owned.

We just purchased a 2010 Buick Enclave with 60,000 miles and right after we drove out of the dealership noticed the ac not blowing cold so they fix the problem without any cost. Hopefully nothings wrong will happen again. We love the car so far and very smooth drive and roomier. Will keep this vehicle till it falls apart.

3.4

Very unreable

This vehicle is a gas guzzler, I averaged around 13mpg in city driving, and I'm not accelerating hard. Many issues with reliability. After this vehicle hit around 70k miles there were almost constant problems. No accidents and solenoids had to be replaced twice, alternator, throttle. Engine went at about 80,000 miles with regular oil changes. This vehicle was a maintenance hanger queen, in the shop a lot after 70k miles. I would never buy this vehicle again. On the plus side the vehicle is very roomy and a good ride when the engine is good when it's actually in working order.

Very smooth ride

Lots of space for a family.. comfortable seating Bose sound system puts this car over the top! Sunroof is great especially on those beach kind of days!