2010 Enclave

4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Best Buick Ever

by Sazbo from Grand Junction CO. on October 26, 2010

From the 19 inch wheels to the hot/cold seats to the auto lift/close cargo door, and the knock out interior, this is the Buick I have waited for for many years. I have owned many Buicks along the way, 60 years or so, including the 64 skylark with that awful 215 aluminum V8. Too many to talk about here, other than to say I have always owned Buicks and this Enclave runs away from all it's long lost cousins in every catagory.

Travel in style

by Mike from Batavia, NY on June 9, 2010

The 2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 is a sharp, purposeful, comfortable vehicle with many great features. there are a few drawbacks though: For tall people (I'm 6' 3") getting in and out of the drivers seat is a little difficult due to the relatively short doors. The steering is very, very light and I would classify the engine as underpowered. My other two cars are a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT and a 320 horse v8 Caddy SRX, so I do prefer a "drivers" vehicle. this vehicle is great for my wife (who loves it) and to go on long trips with the family (plenty of room).

Refined and Comfortable

by Lib in Texas from Fort Worth, TX on May 1, 2011

We did a lot of research and test drives before purchasing the Enclave. I drive it 50+ miles per day through treacherous traffic and bad roads. It performs well and I feel comfortable and safe. Would highly recommend for commuting and road trips.

Best Car I've Ever Had!

by Stylish Soccer Mom from Dallas, TX on April 29, 2013

I have a 4 yo, needed a new car, and did not know what car to buy. Wanted a stylish car that was spacious, not huge, safe, reliable and comfortable. I though about a Mercedes R class, a Honda Pilot and a Mazda CX9. Although all of these cars have good qualities, none of them had all the attributes I was looking for. Saw an Enclave on the street and it took my breath away. Decided to test drive one and it was a solid ride. Smooth, quiet, comfortable, spacious without being huge, very stable and very affordable. Being an american car took away my husband's worries about maintenance. Ended up buying it and couldn't be happier! You can be driving at 40 or 80 mph and you don't feel the difference. It's a heavy car, so it takes a little to make it stop, but you end up learning the timing to break and end up getting used to it. It actually accelerates fine. It really is the best family car I've ever had!

the best vehicle & the best price I've ever owned

by jim from mi on December 22, 2010

I am so anxious to buy an american vehicle for the first time . because I'm used to buy foreign vehicles. But this buick enclave is the reason that made up my mind to try american vehicle. I love every feature of it like I am riding in a very expensive vehicle, I like the way It looks especially the chrome look at the exterior and the wood panel in the interior. the driving is very smooth the sounds of the dvd and navigation is so crisp, like your inside the opera theater ,bose home theater speaker very nice. the remote start the on star feature the rear back camera and the navigation. is like im driving a jet plane. the only thing that I don't like is the navigation I think they should come out with the same thing with garmin or tom tom. sometimes the navigation system won't give you the fastest way or the shortest way to destination thast you want to be. thats the only downfall that I know so far. But everything works great thanks to Cars.com you able to help me the right vehicle in a right price

Love it!

by GenieA from CT on April 19, 2010

I love this vehicle! I did not want a minivan or another SUV and the Enclave fits us perfectly. We have plenty of room for the kids and all of our stuff. I love that the kids can watch a DVD and we can listen to our music at the same time. The bluetooth is a great feature for hands free calling when I don't want to use up my OnStar minutes. The OnStar navigation is a great added bonus. Lastly this vehicle drives like a dream for being so large.

Enjoying the car

by Mother of two from Surprise, AZ on July 28, 2013

I enjoy the reverse camera and 2 inches extra of padding in the seats. The ride is very smooth and thick windshield allows for just about no road noise.

Luxury SUV with nice feature set for long trips

by Not a fan of SUVs... but this one is pretty good from Wilton, CT on May 16, 2014

I have owned a 2010 Buick Enclave CXL since June 2010. I bought the SUV used as it was used by the Vancover USA Olympic Downhill team (their names were in the standard XM Radio GPS traffic system, storing the Olympic venue locations). The SUV has been everything we have hoped for. With the available AWD it has no trouble getting through the heavy snow in CT and it goes up our 600 foot mountain with no problem at all. We even pulled out a poor BMW X3 that got stuck in a ditch with little trouble a couple of years ago. We boiught it for its snow handling and it does a very good job in bad weather. The extra bonus is the long trips we take in it. With identical twins who were 3 when we bought it, they fall asleep as the car is quieter than any other car we have ever owned. Even at age 7 it works like a charm. The "quietuning" that Buick claims really does work - we did not believe it until this started happening a lot. The car has true room for 8 adults, so taking our parents along is no problem. The car is loaded with winter specific options - the heated leather seats, the multipurpose system for the second row passengers (game ports when the kids are older), a DVD system for the second row, GPS, bluetooth with verbal controls (it even reads out texts to you when you recieve them on your cellphone - and gives you the ability to respond with a dictated message which it will type up and send back, or allow you to call them directly). In other words, it does not have the newest Intellink software, but it does pretty well for four year old technology. The car has been fairly reliable despite two recalls, neither of which has caused us issues. More troubling, GM found that these models have a water pump failure issue. I caught mine early with a leak, got it replaced, and then the seond one failed within 500 miles. They both were replaced for free and GM is standing behind it with a now 10 year 120,000 mile warranty so they are doing a good job, but wish it never had that issue. Otherwise, with nearly 48,000 miles it is a baby in its life and is running well. The car is very comfortable and it handles very well for its large size. Acceleration is solid (0-60 in 7.9 seconds) for the 288 hp V6 engine, and gas mileage despite the fact it weighs more than two tons is a respectable 18 mpg. Would I buy another? If I need a car this big, sure. It has been a good vehicle and it has been great for long trips. I tend to keep cars a long time, between 10 to 12 years and 130 to 150,000 miles. I will see if this last as long as those vehicles..

No Complaints

by Terry d from San Angelo, TX on January 25, 2010

I have been researching this vehicle since I rented one in the fall of 2008. My wife's 10 yr old Cadillac was needing a replacement. We bought this 2010 Enclave the end of October 2009. To date we have really enjoyed this car. Haven't had it on much of a road trip yet but will update this review when I do. Ride is very comfortable. Economy is averaging hwy 23.8 Economy in town...have not checked Finish inside and out - Very Good

Your Dads Car

by Buickreally from spring tx on November 1, 2012

Great to be a dad, but even greated to be a dad and own this quiet machine. You really can't tell its running. Great looks and ride. Thanks Buick (my dads car).

1 2 3 4 5