2013 Enclave

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Upgraded from 2010 to 2013 Enclave

by shrink2294 from Appleton, WI on December 30, 2012

Wow. This refreshed Enclave is superior in every way (contrary to some auto critics' opinions). Pictures do not do justice to the improvement in the design, especially the front end. Relatively small changes have brought the vehicle into proper proportion and stance. I frankly used to be embarrassed by the appearance of my wife's 2010 Enclave; I am proud to drive the 2013. Even though the grill is larger, it no longer seems to point skyward like an ugly snout, but rather appears more to be forward-facing, in alignment with the rest of the lines of the vehicle. I love this change. Ride, handing, transmission are all much better. Shifts are faster and seamless. Interior quality--contrary to some critics--is WAY better, with much higher quality materials, lines that flow beautifully such as from the doors to the dash, and tasteful ambient lighting. The car is noticeably quieter than the previous iteration, smoother, delivering more of a Lexus-like ride experience in my opinion. The Enclave at last feels like a luxury vehicle. I immediately noticed the front seats are much more comfortable, noticeably more padded but still sufficiently firm. The headrests now are adjustable up, down, and fore/aft, really a big improvement. HVAC stays on the dash with it's own controls which are beautiful to behold and a big step up from the original. No need to access the touchscreen for any environmental controls. The infotainment system can be used with touch-sensitive "buttons" off to the side of the touchscreen, and if the system is left on the radio setting, using the touchscreen seems to be optional. Technophobes, fear not. I just love the vehicle and feel that the update is major, and anyone looking at a new Enclave should forego the remaining 2012's. The 2013 Enclave is a tremendously improved vehicle. Drive it!

From my Point of View

by fireflies from New York,NY on January 13, 2013

I really like what have done with the new Buick Enclave 2013; - they have rectified some of problem ares that are present in previous models. - fixed the water leaking down on the right front passenger side. - interior is completely redesign with stitched leather finishes, ambient lighting and beautiful wood trims. - Suspension feels more sporty but yet still comfortable ride. - big improvement in transmission area...it is more responsive, does not role backwards on slopes and shifts very well. Which offers a slight improvement gas mileage. - push buttons replaced with touch sensitive buttons - newly redesigned headlights as well as tail lights - no winding noise from the steering column. - no winding noise when turning left/right from power steering system. - LED daytime running lights. - Several newer colors to choose from. - directional indicator is much softer, not as loud in previous models. - exhausted tips replace with more expressive style tail pipes replacement. - newer grill

Love this car

by Lee Hill from Montgomery, AL on September 30, 2014

My wife and I spent months researching vehicles and decided this was the choice.for us. We spent another couple weeks looking for one with all the options we wanted. The vehicle we ended up with was unbelievable, had everything we wanted. Great car for the price.

Awesome and Amazing!!

by EnclaveLady from Jackson, TN on June 19, 2013

Wow....this new 2013 Buick Enclave is my dream come true!! You must see this beautifully detailed car to appreciate its design inside and out! The interior is breathtaking at night with the soft blue lighting that encircles the entire cabin. The rich wood grain and quality leather makes for an unbelievably luxurious vehicle. The quiet smooth ride is amazing! As a former Cadillac owner, I can say my new Buick Enclave is far superior! If you are looking for quality, elegance, and a smooth ride, this is the car for you! I drive my Enclave with pride and "caution"... Please no fender-benders! My road rage has completely disappeared!

Shocking

by Surprised Buick Guy from Atlanta, GA on June 30, 2013

Short list to choose from for the next family lease: Acura MDX, Lexus RX350, and the BMW X5...drove all 3 and was almost done deciding when a friend screwed up my plans by driving up in a newer Buick Lacrosse. I guess I live in a bubble because I had no clue Buick had changed so dramatically....he told me they have an SUV too and I went to check it out that weekend. After shopping for 2 weeks, the desicion to lease on the spot was a no brainer...the car was quieter, smoother, and was as luxurious as any vehicle I've tried...2 months into it, I don't have a complaint...it's exactly what I want, the interior is jaw dropping with cool blue lights throughout...love it love it love it!

Very Impressive American Car

by Toastman from Wayne, PA on March 18, 2013

My wife and I just leased a 2013 Buick Enclave and are thrilled. The car rides extremely well, very comfortable and very stylish. We have 3 teenagers and have to car pool constantly with 3-6 kids in tow. The rear bucket seats allow for easy access to the 3rd row seat in back. The rear seats fold down with ease so you can quickly maximize cargo space. The sound system, navigation system with blue tooth is state of the art. We have been loyal BMW and Volvo fans, had been driving the Volvo XC 90 for last 5 years. We are thrilled with the Enclave and proud to drive American again!

vftmj

by Value for the money Jack (vftmj) from Northern Michigan on September 5, 2013

This is our second enclave. We reviewed other vehicles thinking maybe a change would be for the good. Because we thoroughly enjoyed our first enclave We found it was impossible to find anything that would compare more favorably, as we review our options. If you are looking for a larger crossover with style performance and value, the enclave would be hard to match!

Wow great ride

by Usedtodrivetoyota from New Phila, oh on April 7, 2013

Test drove Highlander,Pilot,traverse. Enclave blows them away. This car drives great,looks great both in and out. Chose the white diamond tri coat and it is awesome. Love the new cocoa interior. Wish it got a little better mpg. Ambient lighting and the backup camera and cross traffic really make this the perfect 3 row family vehicle .

Beautiful car

by HappyinFL from Palm City, FL on October 6, 2017

I was in the market for a seven seater. I know someone with a 2008 Enclave and it still looks good after 9 years. I looked at every seven seater out there. I settled on Honda and Toyota, which I am a big fan of, and there was a Buick Enclave leather trim (one year older) for the same price and miles. It is such a better driving experience. Reliability index puts it not quite as high, but still excellent. I absolutely love this car! When I came back to work after buying it, I got raised eyebrows and I felt like I almost had to explain that it was truly an affordable option! The ambient lights are one of my favorite parts, along with the comfortable seats, the smooth quiet ride and the remote start. My kids love the technology in the back.

Love love love my car

by Katina from Orange, TX on June 1, 2017

I can't brag enough on my car. It's exactly what I was looking for. Roomy, classy, bucket seats on the second row so it's easy access to the third row. AC/Heated seats and so much more. I totally recommend this car to all who has a family.

1 2 3 4