2014 Enclave

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

Great suv

by Mike from Florida on January 27, 2014

Traded in a GMC Envoy which was a great car. The Enclave is even better. Wife and I test drove the Explorer and the GMC Acadia before buying the Enclave. The Enclave was more plush (interior and exterior) with absolutely no road noise. Would recommend the Buick to anyone looking for a well built and plush vehicle.

It's a WINNER!!

by BlessedDiva65 from Melbourne, FL on May 19, 2016

April 2016 I purchased the 2014 Buick Enclave Leather with DVD entertainment system. This is my first GM/Buick purchase as I have always purchased foreign vehicles. I am blown away with this truck. the Buick Quiet Tuning is awesome. It rides soooooo smooth. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I love the roominess and spacious interior of the truck. you can't even hear the engine running from inside the truck. I have the two tone cocoa/chocolate interior. the chrome features inside and out dress this truck up really nice. the handling is very easy. I wasn't aware of the LED lighting around the dash and on the doors until I went to drive it during the evening....love that feature and I hope Buick keeps it. the blind spot feature is a lifesaver (literally). my truck averages 22/14 mpg and I'm ok with that. the only thing that I would change in this truck's design is the garment hooks...put them in the 2nd row (I'm 5'2" and can't reach back there). I'm sold on GM/BUICK and I'll forever be a customer. my truck color is mocha bronze.

Great Buy

by Daisy Mae from Grand Saline, TX on March 3, 2014

I have only owned this vehicle for a short time but so far it has met or exceeded my expectations. My husband didn't want me to trade off my 09 Yukon because it was such a great car in every way but I felt it was time for me to get into something smaller. I found out that Buick offered an all-wheel-drive Enclave. I contacted Larry Matthews at Ray Ridings Buick GMC (I have traded cars with him since the early 1980s) and told him that if he could find me an all-wheel-drive Enclave with the other things that wanted that wasn't black I would trade. Well, the next day he called me and told me he was making arrangements for a trade with another dealer for the car I wanted. I thought it would take weeks to find one but it didn't. I made the trade and haven't regretted it at all. I have found it to be very economical on gas as well. Even with the all-wheel-drive, it gets 19.9 mpg in town and over 21 on the highway and that is with 4 large adults in it. I can't wait until I can take a nice long trip in it!

Great update from 2010

by Rtist from Minnesota/Florida on October 10, 2013

I owned a 2010 FWD and drove it 56000 miles. I noticed the electronic updates on the 2014 so I checked it out and traded in for a AWD. The electronic system has been completely updated with front , rear and side collision warnings and blind spot warnings in side mirrors. This is a very well designed all-around crossover. Great cargo space, nice handling, comfortable seats and it is large but not overbearing. The 2014 has 5 star safety rating. They also added an airbag between front seat passengers for side impact. The AWD is reactive based on need and only adds 198 pounds.

LOVE THIS CAR!

by BoyMom from Yardley, PA on April 23, 2017

I just purchased my 3rd Enclave and I adore this model!! I have two children and the third row seating is a must for my growing family. Additionally, the captains chairs allow me to actually access that last row while I have car seats in the two middle seats. It's stylish, comfortable and a great ride. I love driving this car! Can't recommend it enough!

Happy new owner

by Longtime Buick Fan from Pittsburgh PA on August 28, 2013

I have admired the Buick Enclave sine they were introduced in 2008. I am pleased with my purchase. The ride is very quite and comfortable. I am very pleased with the interior space and roominess. Also, the seat configeration for seven, and the ease of lowering the seats for cargo space. The engine performs very well, and the six speed transmission gives the car great performance and economy.

Surprised of comfort level

by Al from on April 9, 2017

Recently had to look for 3rd row seat because of growing family. We've always owned BMW and are huge fans; however due to the limited seating we had to look to other manufacturers. We found Buick to offer a great "bang for your buck" and we're very surprised with how luxurious the Enclave was. We are a relatively young couple (in 30's) and the stigma of Buick being for elders is no more!

Enclave wins "BEST OF SHOW" in my book

by Always a Buick! from Muncie/Anderson, Indiana on June 23, 2014

I'm trading my Buick Enclave for another Enclave. I've always been a Buick fan but usually tried a different model when I traded. Not anymore! The Enclave is my idea of luxury. I actually checked into the BMW and the Lexus SUV's but there was no comparison that I could see. The Enclave had all the best features of the others, decent gas mileage, great handling, smooth ride and it's beautiful as an added bonus. The only change I made was the color and that was a tough decision since I loved my bronze 2008. Let's hope that Champagne Silver brings as many great memories!!!

Crown Buick GMC St Petersburg

by Skop from St Petersburg Florida on December 10, 2013

I made an appointment with Crown Buick GMC after viewing specials with their dealership on their website. I spoke to Tammy Wagner- Sales. Tammy took the edge off immediately , with her excitement and enthusiasm. She was very excited for us. She explained that they dont push us at Crown. Tammy wanted to put us in a payment we are comfortable to be in. She moved us from an Acadia into and Enclave to make it more feesable for myself and my wife. After our purchase Tammy explained to us that we will buy the rest of our cars from her; I must say, I would agree. this was the BEST sales experience I ever had. Thank you Skip ( Charles Skinner)

most reliable suv ive owned

by Twin mom from Cleveland on September 17, 2017

i drove the Pilot, Ridgeline, Highlander, Santa Fe, and several others, the Enclave was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

1 2 3 4 5 6