2014 Enclave

2014 Buick Enclave

2014 Buick Enclave

Have You Driven the 2014 Buick Enclave?

It's a WINNER!!

by BlessedDiva65 from Melbourne, FL on Thu May 19 2016

April 2016 I purchased the 2014 Buick Enclave Leather with DVD entertainment system. This is my first GM/Buick purchase as I have always purchased foreign vehicles. I am blown away with this truck. the Buick Quiet Tuning is awesome. It rides soooooo smooth. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I love the roominess and spacious interior of the truck. you can't even hear the engine running from inside the truck. I have the two tone cocoa/chocolate interior. the chrome features inside and out dress this truck up really nice. the handling is very easy. I wasn't aware of the LED lighting around the dash and on the doors until I went to drive it during the evening....love that feature and I hope Buick keeps it. the blind spot feature is a lifesaver (literally). my truck averages 22/14 mpg and I'm ok with that. the only thing that I would change in this truck's design is the garment hooks...put them in the 2nd row (I'm 5'2" and can't reach back there). I'm sold on GM/BUICK and I'll forever be a customer. my truck color is mocha bronze.

Great Buy

by Daisy Mae from Grand Saline, TX on Mon Mar 03 2014

I have only owned this vehicle for a short time but so far it has met or exceeded my expectations. My husband didn't want me to trade off my 09 Yukon because it was such a great car in every way but I felt it was time for me to get into something smaller. I found out that Buick offered an all-wheel-drive Enclave. I contacted Larry Matthews at Ray Ridings Buick GMC (I have traded cars with him since the early 1980s) and told him that if he could find me an all-wheel-drive Enclave with the other things that wanted that wasn't black I would trade. Well, the next day he called me and told me he was making arrangements for a trade with another dealer for the car I wanted. I thought it would take weeks to find one but it didn't. I made the trade and haven't regretted it at all. I have found it to be very economical on gas as well. Even with the all-wheel-drive, it gets 19.9 mpg in town and over 21 on the highway and that is with 4 large adults in it. I can't wait until I can take a nice long trip in it!

Great update from 2010

by Rtist from Minnesota/Florida on Thu Oct 10 2013

I owned a 2010 FWD and drove it 56000 miles. I noticed the electronic updates on the 2014 so I checked it out and traded in for a AWD. The electronic system has been completely updated with front , rear and side collision warnings and blind spot warnings in side mirrors. This is a very well designed all-around crossover. Great cargo space, nice handling, comfortable seats and it is large but not overbearing. The 2014 has 5 star safety rating. They also added an airbag between front seat passengers for side impact. The AWD is reactive based on need and only adds 198 pounds.

LOVE THIS CAR!

by BoyMom from Yardley, PA on Sun Apr 23 2017

I just purchased my 3rd Enclave and I adore this model!! I have two children and the third row seating is a must for my growing family. Additionally, the captains chairs allow me to actually access that last row while I have car seats in the two middle seats. It's stylish, comfortable and a great ride. I love driving this car! Can't recommend it enough!

Enclave wins "BEST OF SHOW" in my book

by Always a Buick! from Muncie/Anderson, Indiana on Mon Jun 23 2014

I'm trading my Buick Enclave for another Enclave. I've always been a Buick fan but usually tried a different model when I traded. Not anymore! The Enclave is my idea of luxury. I actually checked into the BMW and the Lexus SUV's but there was no comparison that I could see. The Enclave had all the best features of the others, decent gas mileage, great handling, smooth ride and it's beautiful as an added bonus. The only change I made was the color and that was a tough decision since I loved my bronze 2008. Let's hope that Champagne Silver brings as many great memories!!!

Surprised of comfort level

by Al from on Sun Apr 09 2017

Recently had to look for 3rd row seat because of growing family. We've always owned BMW and are huge fans; however due to the limited seating we had to look to other manufacturers. We found Buick to offer a great "bang for your buck" and we're very surprised with how luxurious the Enclave was. We are a relatively young couple (in 30's) and the stigma of Buick being for elders is no more!

most reliable suv ive owned

by Twin mom from Cleveland on Sun Sep 17 2017

i drove the Pilot, Ridgeline, Highlander, Santa Fe, and several others, the Enclave was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

Best Luxury SUV for the money!

by 1blessedbro on Thu Jul 13 2017

My wife and I love the styling, performance and quiet smooth ride of her 2014 Enclave. It's so easy to drive. We just completed an over 3,000 mile family vacation from Texas to California and back, and we couldn't have asked for a more comfortable vehicle to make the trip with.

Engine Failure at 50k miles

by Klatu from Dallas, tx on Fri Mar 15 2019

I’ve taken excellent care of my 2014 Enclave, including getting all recommended services on time and regular oil changes. I just learned that my Enclave needs $4,000 of engine repairs at only 50k miles! Apparently there is a manufacturer defect in the timing chain that has damaged my engine. Of course, It’s no longer under warranty. This is unacceptable! I will never buy a GM car again. Stay away from this ticking time bomb!

Does not recommend this car!!

I love my Buick Enclave

by DajDPD4611 from Highland Park on Thu Mar 30 2017

I really love my Buick Enclave I leased it and then at the end of my lease I purchased it. That is truly why appreciate this vehicle I've always loved Buick overall. I am a Buick man and I believe Buick's are the best vehicles I've never a problem with them ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2014 Buick Enclave

Editor’s note: This review was written in May 2013 about the 2013 Buick Enclave. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2013 Buick Enclave’s updates are the most significant since the full-size premium crossover SUV emerged as a 2008 model. Even so, the Enclave’s redesign is mild and features new front styling and a revised instrument panel with new technology, as well as ride and handling updates.

While the Buick Enclave is slightly nicer inside for 2013, it’s the premium SUV’s roominess and truly usable third row that distinguish it... Read More