2014 Buick Enclave

All Reviews

by from Florida on January 27, 2014

Traded in a GMC Envoy which was a great car. The Enclave is even better. Wife and I test drove the Explorer and the GMC Acadia before buying the Enclave. The Enclave was more plush (interior and exterior) with absolutely no road noise. Would recommend the Buick to anyone looking for a well built and plush vehicle.

by from Madison, KS on January 8, 2015

This is the 3rd Enclave we have owned. 2008, 2011, 2014. To say we love it is an understatement. It does however have a couple interior design flaws that would keep me from possibly getting a newer one in the future. The one that really bothers me the most is the middle console lid that slides back is rippled and is harder that heck to keep clean and get clean. The second thing is the hooks are in the third row. Another set in the second row would make it handier if you have no passengers and need to utilize the hooks. Other than those "flaws" it is a great vehicle. We have never had mechanical issues.

by from Beaufort, SC on February 19, 2014

I just bought a premium Buick Enclave, 2014. It is Diamond White (actually has a pearl essence) and cocoa interior. The navigation system is superb along with air conditioned seats which is wonderful living in the south. I love this car! So comfortable and so pretty!!

by from Melbourne, FL on May 19, 2016

April 2016 I purchased the 2014 Buick Enclave Leather with DVD entertainment system. This is my first GM/Buick purchase as I have always purchased foreign vehicles. I am blown away with this truck. the Buick Quiet Tuning is awesome. It rides soooooo smooth. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I love the roominess and spacious interior of the truck. you can't even hear the engine running from inside the truck. I have the two tone cocoa/chocolate interior. the chrome features inside and out dress this truck up really nice. the handling is very easy. I wasn't aware of the LED lighting around the dash and on the doors until I went to drive it during the evening....love that feature and I hope Buick keeps it. the blind spot feature is a lifesaver (literally). my truck averages 22/14 mpg and I'm ok with that. the only thing that I would change in this truck's design is the garment hooks...put them in the 2nd row (I'm 5'2" and can't reach back there). I'm sold on GM/BUICK and I'll forever be a customer. my truck color is mocha bronze.

by from Grand Saline, TX on March 3, 2014

I have only owned this vehicle for a short time but so far it has met or exceeded my expectations. My husband didn't want me to trade off my 09 Yukon because it was such a great car in every way but I felt it was time for me to get into something smaller. I found out that Buick offered an all-wheel-drive Enclave. I contacted Larry Matthews at Ray Ridings Buick GMC (I have traded cars with him since the early 1980s) and told him that if he could find me an all-wheel-drive Enclave with the other things that wanted that wasn't black I would trade. Well, the next day he called me and told me he was making arrangements for a trade with another dealer for the car I wanted. I thought it would take weeks to find one but it didn't. I made the trade and haven't regretted it at all. I have found it to be very economical on gas as well. Even with the all-wheel-drive, it gets 19.9 mpg in town and over 21 on the highway and that is with 4 large adults in it. I can't wait until I can take a nice long trip in it!

by from Pittsburgh PA on August 28, 2013

I have admired the Buick Enclave sine they were introduced in 2008. I am pleased with my purchase. The ride is very quite and comfortable. I am very pleased with the interior space and roominess. Also, the seat configeration for seven, and the ease of lowering the seats for cargo space. The engine performs very well, and the six speed transmission gives the car great performance and economy.

by from Minnesota/Florida on October 10, 2013

I owned a 2010 FWD and drove it 56000 miles. I noticed the electronic updates on the 2014 so I checked it out and traded in for a AWD. The electronic system has been completely updated with front , rear and side collision warnings and blind spot warnings in side mirrors. This is a very well designed all-around crossover. Great cargo space, nice handling, comfortable seats and it is large but not overbearing. The 2014 has 5 star safety rating. They also added an airbag between front seat passengers for side impact. The AWD is reactive based on need and only adds 198 pounds.

by from Yardley, PA on April 23, 2017

I just purchased my 3rd Enclave and I adore this model!! I have two children and the third row seating is a must for my growing family. Additionally, the captains chairs allow me to actually access that last row while I have car seats in the two middle seats. It's stylish, comfortable and a great ride. I love driving this car! Can't recommend it enough!

by from Muncie/Anderson, Indiana on June 23, 2014

I'm trading my Buick Enclave for another Enclave. I've always been a Buick fan but usually tried a different model when I traded. Not anymore! The Enclave is my idea of luxury. I actually checked into the BMW and the Lexus SUV's but there was no comparison that I could see. The Enclave had all the best features of the others, decent gas mileage, great handling, smooth ride and it's beautiful as an added bonus. The only change I made was the color and that was a tough decision since I loved my bronze 2008. Let's hope that Champagne Silver brings as many great memories!!!

by from on April 9, 2017

Recently had to look for 3rd row seat because of growing family. We've always owned BMW and are huge fans; however due to the limited seating we had to look to other manufacturers. We found Buick to offer a great "bang for your buck" and we're very surprised with how luxurious the Enclave was. We are a relatively young couple (in 30's) and the stigma of Buick being for elders is no more!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Buick Enclave