2017 Buick Enclave

4th Enclave we've owned

by from Kenner on March 24, 2017

We love the Enclave! Just purchased our 4th Enclave. I drive 137 miles to and from work every day. The Enclave is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. For a vehicle its size, it has good gas mileage. Best lumbar support ever. I don't see myself driving anything else! (ps - I also own a Lexus RX350. it doesn't hold a candle to my Enclave!)

Very Reliable

by from Pensacola FL on September 13, 2016

I have had Buicks for a long time now and other then the price. I think they are the greatest car made. They are the most comfortable ride for long trips.

Beautiful inside and out

by from Keller, Texas on April 10, 2017

Having owned Lexus vehicles for the past 11 years, we moved to the Buick because the front end of Lexus is now not as handsome as it was. The Buick has surpassed our expectations and in our opinion outclasses the Lexus for both interior and exterior styling. Very happy with our choice

Great vehicle

by from Cody, WY on June 10, 2017

Got it as a stepdown car from my Denali! Actually like it better than my Denali or my previous Cadillac. Great gas mileage as I am averaging 22.5 miles to the gallon in. Town. Phone features are nice and can easily play my music from my iPhone. Good comfort even for a tall person sitting in the back.

Country Roader

by from Stillwater, OK on June 11, 2017

The car is well designed for use of dirt roads. Doors and tail gate have excellent seals. Car is very comfortable to drive or ride. the big complaint that we have is in the electronics. The electronics are of lower quality than the Lincoln that we had before. Really disapointing.

Second time we've picked an Enclave

by from Fletcher , Ohio on April 7, 2017

We would give five stars to every thing except of course we'd prefer a slightly better price. But, we we willing to pay due to how much we like this vehicle. The only complaint abou the interior design would be the color of the wood-look graining. The purple-ish tint in this year's model, even in the vehicles with red exterior, did not enhance the overall good looks of this interior. We get a kick out of the ambient lighting though!

Excellent vehicle

by from Regina sask on March 15, 2017

My second enclave won't be my last A long time Buick owner and have not been disappointed with any of them Head and shoulders above foreign products

Most comfortable, quiet SUV I've found

by from Aurora, NE on March 28, 2017

This is my second Enclave, love this vehicle. The quiet ride, interior comfort and Bose Stereo are superior to other vehicles I have owned. A little weak on fuel mileage, but for me if I can't have both, I'll take size over fuel mileage. I drive lots of interstate miles and like not being the tiny car on the road.

Love the Buick

by from Rockford, IL on May 1, 2017

comfort and class. Reliable. Room for all our family's needs. The ride is smooth and the package I got has amazing upgrades. I love it!

loveit!

by from Bluffton,Oh on April 8, 2017

I am so excited to drive my new Enclave! My grandkids will enjoy taking trips because this car is roomy and rides both comfortable and safe on the road!