2017 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Enclave Buick
Explore the 2017 Buick Enclave
Shop the 2017 Buick Enclave

Enclave 2017 Owned by friend. SUPER. COMFORTAB

Great vehicle with room for seven and plenty of cargo space. A great motorhome TOAD thru model year 2017. Powerful V-6 engine and smooth shifting transmission.

Just what I was looking for

This car met all our needs. Love the color and the interior design. Alloy wheels are very nice. Engine performance is excellent. Ride is very smooth and quiet.

Awesome riding suv. ❤️

Excellent riding SUV. I would highly recommend this SUV. Not bad on gas for a large vehicle. Plenty of space. Very quiet!! Lots of room for big people. ❤️

Just bought my first Buick Enclave and I love it!

We had a Trailblazer before, and this time we tried the Enclave. Rides like a dream and very spacious inside! The engine is so quiet I don't even hear it running. We just bought it so I'm hoping it keeps on delivering!

Great upgrade for our family

Very nice and clean, super roomy and rides so smoothly. We love it! We wanted more space with third row seating and this is perfect!

I love this car!

The style class and performance is Buick top quality standard. I LOVE RIDE COMFORT!! We will be able to travel again with confidence. The vehicle has awesome sound quality and handles well in slick weather, even though it is not 4WD

Best driving car i have ever owned

Best looking car and also most comfortable riding car i have ever had. And would purchase another car of its same class when i am ready for another car.

Simmons Rockwell Hallstead Pa. ANDY MCGRAW sales

I am so excited about this vehicle. I'm looking forward to many years of quality and comfort, dependability and performance. low miles, good price too

Only SUV I've owned and it's everything I expected

This vehicle has met everything I expected and more! I had to get use to the advantages and disadvantages of an SUV and how to handle both!

Best Car I have ever owned

I am NOT old but yes - driving a Buick and this is my second Enclave! It is fantastic! I feel like I am riding in style without the style & comfort and roominess without the high price tag to go with it!