2017 Buick Encore consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Buick Encore
Shop the 2017 Buick Encore
2.3

Ours didn't even last 50,000 miles

So where to start, this model is a blight on suvs everywhere. So before 50,000 miles, trouble started shortly after 40,000 miles, had to replace the turbo charge, if it would not have been under warranty it would have cost 1500.00 US, the rear brakes for everything because they just fell apart 1100.00, intake manifold 700.00, the last two in the same week. All three with in the same month, so think ok it is all good, nope it has overheated on the highway. You would be better off walking, avoid these lemons.

1.9

meh it gets you around

Got the car start of this year 5 batteries later and new turbo and now whippers stopped working after 8 months the car is falling apart and so totally not a fun time

2.1

Not worth the money

Really feels driving a toy car. Kind of expensive for what it was. I traded up for a larger crossover and it’s a completely different feel. Inside was pretty basic for semi-lux vehicle. Not worth the money in my opinion. I’d rather pay 5k more for a more upscale feel and to move forward when I hit the accelerator. Additionally, as soon as my warranty expired, all types of things started to go wrong. Almost immediately! Sell now before you can’t!

Wonderful car!

Great car! Quiet and smooth. Bought a 2017 Sport Touring in 2020. No problems so far. Looks beautiful too. Best buy ever! Thank you Buick!

3.7

Bought a car I really wasn’t sure of

Bought a car I really wasn’t sure of. I tried to return it the very next day and I was told no. I was told in the state of Missouri you can’t return cars that seems like a bunch of bull. I will definitely use Carfax her car van in the future and never go to a dealership which I shouldn’t of from the beginning

One of the best cars I’ve ever owned

Fantastic! I purchased used, low mileage. It’s been excellent, I’m extremely happy I purchase this vehicle, and I got a great deal! Can say that I may be a Buick owner for life, or at least a GMC owner. My wife purchased a 2020 Chevy Equinox, and she feels it’s the best car she’s ever owned!

Very reliable car handling is great

This car meets all my needs it the size I wanted handle real great it give me my freedom to go were I went love it

4.4

Snazzy little car

Meets most of my needs and is comfortable The lack of remote start and fog lights dropped the rating and I will be adding both on my own. Does not have the get up and go like my Regal had but it will work.

3.0

Wasn’t sold to me Mechanically sound!

I would probably like this car better if it would have been sold to me in the condition I thought that the dealer was providing!

4.1

First SUV

Have never wanted an SUV before. However, it's the perfect size for me and I like the way it handles. It is taking a while to get used to how everything works.