2017 Encore

2017 Buick Encore

2017 Buick Encore

Have You Driven the 2017 Buick Encore?

Owner

by FranAA from Aberdeen, SD on Mon Mar 27 2017

We owned a 1996 Buick Park Avenue that we drove for 20 years and loved it. My husband wanted another Buick and I wanted a smaller car since I do most of the driving. This vehicle is quiet, economical, and a comfortable ride. We love this little car and would recommend it to anyone.

Great

by Terri from Ohio on Wed Apr 05 2017

Great car has all the features I was looking for as far as the inside goes. Drives great and it has the best gas mileage I could ask for!

Great Little vehicle

by OSUfan from Cincinnati,Oh on Mon Sep 04 2017

Great CUV/SUV. Have owned it since Feb 2017 and have 5,500 trouble free miles. Read lots of reviews from owners before purchasing. I don't quite understand people when they say it is too small or underpowered or cramped inside. Guess what, the vehicle didn't shrink after you bought it nor did the engine get less powerful nor did the interior get more cramped.

My new Encore

by Jill from Milton, FL on Thu Jun 22 2017

I was very pleased with my new Buick Encore. The ride is very quiet. I love the NAV system so I can program in places I'm going so I know exactly how to get there. My iPhone syncs to my car so my contacts and music are now a part of my car. I have an app on my phone that is connected to my car, my dealer plus the the ability to see the car manual on my phone. There are a lot of extras on the car that I was hoping to be able to get. I always thought I needed the bigger cars but I have found out that the cute smaller ones is all I need.

Amazing Vehicle!

by Living Life from Medicine Hat, AB on Thu May 18 2017

Perfect sized vehicle. Excellent trade up from an economy car. More room and comfort. Gas mileage has been even better than stated, have been getting 6.4 l/100km highway and 8.8 l/100km city with an AWD! The ride is just as smooth and quiet as my Dad's Cadillac Escalade. This vehicle fully loaded priced out better than others of comparable size.

Super all round vehicle.

by Veronica from St Petersburg fl on Sat Apr 22 2017

I love this car. Smooth. Reliable. Good on gas. Good looking. Keyless starting. Moon roof. Back seats lie flat for easily moving things.

Most fun to drive and very comfortable I've owned.

by stevie red from on Fri May 19 2017

I've wanted to down size for awhile. I was surprised how much room there was inside. I like all the technical upgrades. Mileage is 33 miles in mixed driving. I rides as good as my Enclave. It is peppy with the turbo . I love it.

New Buick Encore 2017

by Reich from Oxford, MI on Tue Mar 14 2017

This car rides very nice car, perfect size, comfortable and high end interior with a comfortable design. Would highly recommend!

A car most people would find fits their needs

by stevefromtheburbs on Sun Jan 21 2018

I bought the AWD preferred II version and could not be happier. Be prepared, there are a couple of drawbacks to know up front: (1) Only one arm rest for the driver and this is more frustrating than you think and (2) the cabin is more narrow than other SUV's like the RAV4, which can be some elbow rubbing until you get used to it. That all said this car is really amazing. It handles high speed driving on the interstate without any flaw of any kind, and that is saying something considering how many times I had cars that didn't handle well in this situation. MPG averages about 25 or so between city and suburbs. For an AWD SUV, this is good compared to others I have or had that get 17-20 on average. Performance in the snow is on par with a Subaru Crosstrek that I owned. In fact, it seems to have a knack for back weather driving. It has lots of things you would not expect in a car like this - such as blind spot detectors, automatic ac/heat, sound proofing with acoustic noise cancelling mics, satellite radio, Onstar (a real advantage), and very cool daytime running lights that also change and become turn signals. The standard "pan" headlights, coupled with the fog lights, provide plenty of confidence in night driving - much more so than the "terminator" headlights I've seen and owned. Comfort is good, and you can get 4 adults in this somewhat comfortably. For a smaller SUV this is really good. Cargo area is small, but removing the cargo cover opens up the area quite a bit. For the sticker price of $31K, I'd say it is very over priced. For the $26K I got this for on a 20% off sale, I'd say it is well worth it. It is made in South Korea, but has had zero quality issues.

Most reliable car I have owned

by Johnsly from Prior Lake on Sat Apr 29 2017

Nice looking smooth drive, easy to park, great features, excellent mileage, clean interior, comfortable seating. Good leg room

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

Our Take on the 2017 Buick Encore

When it debuted as a 2013 model, the Buick Encore was unique in both shape and stature. It was the only vehicle to offer the higher ride height of an SUV, but with a much smaller footprint. The Encore is only 168.4 inches long, shorter than a Honda Civic sedan by more than a foot. That makes the diminutive Encore suitable for cities and other environments where big vehicles simply don't fit in.

Being first had its benefits: The Encore is Buick's best-selling model, and its success compelled GM to offer a more budget-friendly version in 2015, the Chevrolet Trax. Fast-forward a few years, though, and the Encore is far from being the only small SUV on the market. Subcompact SUVs have proliferated... Read More