2017 Buick Encore

Owner

by from Aberdeen, SD on March 27, 2017

We owned a 1996 Buick Park Avenue that we drove for 20 years and loved it. My husband wanted another Buick and I wanted a smaller car since I do most of the driving. This vehicle is quiet, economical, and a comfortable ride. We love this little car and would recommend it to anyone.

Horse power

by from bartlett on March 1, 2017

Not enough horse power. Hard to move the car when entering to highway . Arm rest needs to adjustable height.

Great Vehicle

by from Rochester, NY on March 13, 2017

Keyless, large touch screen, quiet comfortable ride. Would recommend this vehicle. So far I have no problems.

The most incredible car I have ever owned.

by from Towanda, PA on April 18, 2017

This car meets every need imaginable in a vehicle. High tech, great gas mileage, comfortable and looks great!!

CNA/Health Tech

by from Augusta,ME on March 21, 2017

My first ever BRAND NEW car and first Buick couldn't have picked a better first ever car than my Buick I'm in love!!!!

Great

by from Ohio on April 5, 2017

Great car has all the features I was looking for as far as the inside goes. Drives great and it has the best gas mileage I could ask for!

New Buick Encore 2017

by from Oxford, MI on March 14, 2017

This car rides very nice car, perfect size, comfortable and high end interior with a comfortable design. Would highly recommend!

my second Encore

by from akron ohio on March 11, 2017

excellent product. Actually a really fun car to drive. I've had two Encores and the 2017 is even better than my first one.

Great little SUV!!

by from Kannapolis, NC on March 23, 2017

I LOVE this car!! It is beautiful, handles well, peppy, quiet in the cabin, has lots of cool technology that comes standard, really great price, and, did I mention that it's beautiful;)

Finigan

by from Kitchener, Ontario on April 17, 2017

I am a "dyed in the wool" Buick Owner. This is my second Encore. Before owning an Encore I always drove Regals but as I "mature" my son persuaded me that I should try this model. I hate to admit the kid was right! I love the Encore. It is absolutely perfect for me, performs beautifully on the road, easily manoevered and still rides like a Buick!. I love my "Finigan"........got him on St Patrick's day!

Our Expert Review: 2017 Buick Encore