2018 Encore

2018 Buick Encore

2018 Buick Encore

Have you driven the 2018 Buick Encore?

New car for me but love it so far!

by dantheman from Los Angeles, CA on Tue Apr 03 2018

I must admit three things. First, I actually work for a Mazda and Volvo dealership. Second, I've owned and sold Buicks years ago. Last, I'm really more of a Jeep guy and just traded in my beloved Jeep. With that said, I feel that I have a fairly good overview on vehicles. The only 4 star I gave was for performance. To me, that means engine power more than anything and I can certainly tell the Encore engine is a full 1.0L smaller than my Jeep. Thus getting used to less power but enjoying better MPG's. Although I kind of prefer Jeep and sell Mazda/Volvo, I was looking to get into a new car to reduce my interest rate I had on my 2016 Jeep. I did try to buy a new Jeep, but they were higher priced and higher interest rates. At the last minute I decided to look into the Encore because I've heard it is a very quiet SUV. In case you are wondering, although the Mazda is a nice enough car, they aren't very quiet and the ergonomics are just not comfortable for me. I put a lot of drive time in Mazda's and can never get a real comfortable position and the ride is just a little too harsh. As for Volvo, just too expensive and totally not reliable! So back to the Buick. Knowing Buick from years ago, I know it's a reliable brand and they have always been comfortable. Yet I haven't owned a Buick in more than 10 yeas. I ended up finding a Buick dealer near me (southern California) and contacted the fleet/internet department. Not only did they offer me way more for my trade than the Jeep dealer, but they also got my interest rate to less than half what I was already paying! I signed up last month happy as could be, but I did all this without ever driving the Encore. Needless to say, once I drove off the lot and headed to a friends house 25 miles up the coast for dinner, I was immediately 100% impressed. This is one of the quietest cars I've ever driven. So far the fuel economy is quite good, and the quality seems to be better than Volvo or Mazda with a lot lower price. I think this Encore will make me a very happy driver for a long time.

Great car!

by George from Astoria, NY on Sun Jan 28 2018

This is my 2nd Buick Encore. I think this is a great car for the value and is well suited for living and working in NYC. This car is a small Compact SUV with plenty of power from it's 1.4 turbo engine.

Been wanting this SUV...worth the wait!

by Elliesmom from VA on Sat May 05 2018

I have been very curious about the Buick encore and have wanted to purchase one since they first came out in 2013 but was always a little hesitant about such a small SUV. But then when I saw the new body style and upgraded interior and the 2017's I started leaning more towards purchasing one And finally got one the end of March. I absolutely love everything about it and I have taken it on long road trips as well drove it around town doing errands. You get everything with this one. Comfort nice ride quite interior plenty of upgrades safety and stylish !

Great ride and suspension

by Samanthaw from Fort Worth on Mon Apr 30 2018

I used to own a Kia Soul and could feel every bump. The Buick Encore is so smooth and a joy to drive. Very happy with my Encore

Great car for the price

by Pbaio from Niagara falls ny on Sat Jan 27 2018

Great car meets all are needs and the price was in are range.handle well in the snow an great on gas mileage

great car

by 2 car family from green cove springs florida on Thu Mar 22 2018

love it, love it, love it. great looks, great handling, beautiful interior,lots of power, great fuel economy. plenty of room for smaller SUV. very roomy.

LOVE IT - IT'S THE 2ND ONE I'VE PURCHASED

by Vicky D. from Phoenix, AZ on Tue Jul 10 2018

I love it and would by it again (as long as they don't change the body style). It's the 2nd one I've owned. I traded a 2014 in for a Chevy Trax and regretted it. I love my Encore so much, a close friend purchased one also.

Beautiful Smooth and Compact

by RaleighGirl919 from Raleigh,NC on Wed Jun 27 2018

This car had everything I needed. It?s just the right size-roomy on the inside while having a compact appearance on the outside. I have always owned a small car and this vehicle is even easier to handle than the cars I?ve owned before. I would definitely recommend this car for anyone looking for something nice and safe. This car also has very modern features. Definitely take a look at this car before making your next vehicle purchase!

Best Car I've ever bought

by Sunshine49 from Glorieta, NM on Sat Jun 16 2018

Feels like it was just made for me. It fits my needs. It's also a unique color & it drives so smooth. Its Sexy looking & I Love it!

Cute, Inexpensive and Reliable

by BroncosFan from Glenpool, OK on Thu Aug 23 2018

When looking for a vehicle, I wanted one that would be safe, efficient and attractive. The Buick Encore covered all of that. The ride is smooth and it is cost effective.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12