2018 Encore

4.9 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.9 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.9 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

All Reviews

New car for me but love it so far!

by dantheman from Los Angeles, CA on April 3, 2018

I must admit three things. First, I actually work for a Mazda and Volvo dealership. Second, I've owned and sold Buicks years ago. Last, I'm really more of a Jeep guy and just traded in my beloved Jeep. With that said, I feel that I have a fairly good overview on vehicles. The only 4 star I gave was for performance. To me, that means engine power more than anything and I can certainly tell the Encore engine is a full 1.0L smaller than my Jeep. Thus getting used to less power but enjoying better MPG's. Although I kind of prefer Jeep and sell Mazda/Volvo, I was looking to get into a new car to reduce my interest rate I had on my 2016 Jeep. I did try to buy a new Jeep, but they were higher priced and higher interest rates. At the last minute I decided to look into the Encore because I've heard it is a very quiet SUV. In case you are wondering, although the Mazda is a nice enough car, they aren't very quiet and the ergonomics are just not comfortable for me. I put a lot of drive time in Mazda's and can never get a real comfortable position and the ride is just a little too harsh. As for Volvo, just too expensive and totally not reliable! So back to the Buick. Knowing Buick from years ago, I know it's a reliable brand and they have always been comfortable. Yet I haven't owned a Buick in more than 10 yeas. I ended up finding a Buick dealer near me (southern California) and contacted the fleet/internet department. Not only did they offer me way more for my trade than the Jeep dealer, but they also got my interest rate to less than half what I was already paying! I signed up last month happy as could be, but I did all this without ever driving the Encore. Needless to say, once I drove off the lot and headed to a friends house 25 miles up the coast for dinner, I was immediately 100% impressed. This is one of the quietest cars I've ever driven. So far the fuel economy is quite good, and the quality seems to be better than Volvo or Mazda with a lot lower price. I think this Encore will make me a very happy driver for a long time.

Great car!

by George from Astoria, NY on January 28, 2018

This is my 2nd Buick Encore. I think this is a great car for the value and is well suited for living and working in NYC. This car is a small Compact SUV with plenty of power from it's 1.4 turbo engine.

LOVE and wish we would have considered before

by RAE from Columbus, Ohio on March 12, 2018

I got this as a brand new vehicle. The value of the car and the specs on it were well worth it. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a SUV. The keyless entry / push button start are awesome. It is still taking some getting used to, but great to not have to dig out my key in my purse. I love the safety feature of not being able to close the door let alone lock it with my purse being in the car. My kids love the back seat room and the comfort it provides. My husband and I both feel that the front bucket seats are very comfortable also. The rear back up camera is awesome but again a feature to get used to. I love all the color screens / information that it provides. The driving is so smooth and handles well on the road in many conditions.

Great car for the price

by Pbaio from Niagara falls ny on January 27, 2018

Great car meets all are needs and the price was in are range.handle well in the snow an great on gas mileage

Classy and reliable. I love my Encore!

by Maria from Bethlehem, PA on January 8, 2018

The car has so far met all my needs. I travel almost 100 miles a day and needed a comfortable car that is good on gas. So far, my experience has been amazing!!!!

Great small SUV

by SteveB from Grand Haven, NI on March 1, 2018

This car has incredible leg room and comfort inside. It has all the features of the larger SUVs and great gas milage. We love how it handles both on the highway and in the city. Very well designed!

Great ride and suspension

by Samanthaw from Fort Worth on April 30, 2018

I used to own a Kia Soul and could feel every bump. The Buick Encore is so smooth and a joy to drive. Very happy with my Encore

great car

by 2 car family from green cove springs florida on March 22, 2018

love it, love it, love it. great looks, great handling, beautiful interior,lots of power, great fuel economy. plenty of room for smaller SUV. very roomy.

Been wanting this SUV...worth the wait!

by Elliesmom from VA on May 5, 2018

I have been very curious about the Buick encore and have wanted to purchase one since they first came out in 2013 but was always a little hesitant about such a small SUV. But then when I saw the new body style and upgraded interior and the 2017's I started leaning more towards purchasing one And finally got one the end of March. I absolutely love everything about it and I have taken it on long road trips as well drove it around town doing errands. You get everything with this one. Comfort nice ride quite interior plenty of upgrades safety and stylish !

Truly Enjoy this car

by rbates48 from Tampa, FL on April 3, 2018

I am truly impress with this crossover. Easy to drive simple interior and fun handling. The exterior is sporty and yet stylish. Truly a great little crossover

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10