2018 Buick Encore

All Reviews

by from Astoria, NY on January 28, 2018

This is my 2nd Buick Encore. I think this is a great car for the value and is well suited for living and working in NYC. This car is a small Compact SUV with plenty of power from it's 1.4 turbo engine.

by from Niagara falls ny on January 27, 2018

Great car meets all are needs and the price was in are range.handle well in the snow an great on gas mileage

by from Parker, CO on February 9, 2018

This vehicle is just a dream. Going from a car that I bought new/used 12 years ago, to this luxurious vehicle. I don't know all the bells, whistles and buttons yet, but I am just so thankful for purchasing a Buick.

by from Columbus, Ohio on March 12, 2018

I got this as a brand new vehicle. The value of the car and the specs on it were well worth it. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a SUV. The keyless entry / push button start are awesome. It is still taking some getting used to, but great to not have to dig out my key in my purse. I love the safety feature of not being able to close the door let alone lock it with my purse being in the car. My kids love the back seat room and the comfort it provides. My husband and I both feel that the front bucket seats are very comfortable also. The rear back up camera is awesome but again a feature to get used to. I love all the color screens / information that it provides. The driving is so smooth and handles well on the road in many conditions.

by from Spfld, Ma on January 21, 2018

to tell you the truth, because I like the Buick brand and the comercial I remembered when I was thinking about buying

by from Bethlehem, PA on January 8, 2018

The car has so far met all my needs. I travel almost 100 miles a day and needed a comfortable car that is good on gas. So far, my experience has been amazing!!!!

by from Tampa, FL on April 3, 2018

I am truly impress with this crossover. Easy to drive simple interior and fun handling. The exterior is sporty and yet stylish. Truly a great little crossover

by from Grand Haven, NI on March 1, 2018

This car has incredible leg room and comfort inside. It has all the features of the larger SUVs and great gas milage. We love how it handles both on the highway and in the city. Very well designed!

by from Dallas, Texas on January 22, 2018

I spent nearly a year going back and forth trying to find the perfect car. I found such high reviews for the encore, but I was skeptical. Less than two minutes into the test drive, I was hooked. For the price tag, I couldn't believe all of the features I got. I got mine nearly 3-4k less others in its class, with way more features. It's got the upscale interior and exterior you'd expect from a Buick, great gas mileage, the perfect amount of room (without feeling like you've become a huge SUV-soccer-mom), and an attractive design. The technology is intuitive and the ride is smooth. Not sure what else you could want! I went with a 2018 because I couldn't find any certified older models. The price was comparable, as they hold their value. More than one dealership told me why I couldn't find any certified: people hold on to their Buicks! I can see why.

by from Spirit Lake IA 51360 on November 4, 2017

We have 2 vehicles, a Corvette and a new Buick Encore. The best selection for summer and winter in the upper Midwest. It has all the upgrades for our needs.