2017 Buick Envision

All Reviews

by from Mechanicsburg PA on March 29, 2017

I have the basic Envision model and cannot believe all the features that are considered basic. This vehicle rides smooth and is very quiet and has all the features you could want in a vehicle. Highly recommend it.

by from Lafayette, LA on May 9, 2017

Buick has a winner in the new Envision. The Enclave is too much vehicle for a single male. So, I opted for the Envision. The vehicle is nicely appointed with many standard features. I must say, the seats are the most comfortable buckets I've ever put my butt in. OMG, the bottom and the back fit just perfectly. I drove 4 hours to Houston without an ache or pain. Comfort means alot to me. So glad I arrived feeling GREAT!

by from Tampa, FL on June 2, 2017

I just leased the 2017 Buick Envision and it is extremely pleasant to drive on the interstate as well in the city. It handles well, has enough torque, and easy to park--not too big and not too small! The technology package, although a bit overwhelming at first with all the options, as time passes, it will certainly become more familiar. I have a new challenge ahead in learning all the very cool options that are available. The interior color is perfect for Florida heat. As a long and frequent buyer of SUV type models, I am glad that Buick has entered this growing market niche with some of the more luxury 'bells and whistles' that other SUV manufacturers have overlooked.

by from Kingston MA on May 25, 2017

Yes, my new Envision more than meets my hopes and expectations. It is a sheer pleasure to drive and I feel so safe in it too. The interior design is both beautiful and functional; I in particular love the steering wheel wrapped in leather, it feels both secure and stable and the front seats are extremely comfortable.

by from Aurora, Co on May 3, 2017

I think it will be perfect for an extended cross country trip. I have a very weak back and the lumbar support in the passenger seat is fantastic.

by from Oxford, Ne on March 26, 2017

Love my car Enjoy driving and riding in it. Would recommend a Buick Envision Would recommend Norfolk Chevy

by from zanesville, ohio on July 4, 2017

This car is so comfortable and easy for me to drive since I am only 4ft 9. It has everything on it I wanted. Between Rodney C and Max the found me the perfect vehicle. Thanks guys you are the best. The rest of the crew there is so friendly whenever I go in the really make me feel at home.

by from Edmonton, alberta on June 25, 2017

Purchased my Buick envision about a month ago and am in love with it so far. It's the perfect size for my family & has all the features I could have dreamed of. It's a very smooth, comfortable and quiet ride!! Everyone that sees it is surprised at how sleek & trendy my Buick is! So far it's not dissaponted in the least. Great choice!

by from Calgary, Alberta on February 18, 2018

We purchased this to be able to do road trips in our retirement. It turned out to be the perfect choice for us. It is easy to drive and is just the right size for comfortable travel and luggage room.

by from IA on June 9, 2017

This car performs and handles very well, it is economical to operate, and can transport four people with comfort. It is a pleasure to drive and be driven in this car.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Buick Envision