2019 Buick Envision consumer reviews

$31,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Envision Buick
Explore the 2019 Buick Envision
Shop the 2019 Buick Envision

Absolutely love this car!

The Buick Envision Essence is an extremely inviting car to drive! I read that it has rattles and noises while driving at higher speeds on the freeway?! I don’t hear or have that issue! The car offers plenty of leg room, head room, and fantastic options for many types of drivers! I would recommend you drive this car to buy it!

Upscale Luxury Midsize Ride

I was amazed and impressed with the smooth ride, cabin quietness, beautiful interior, panoramic sunroof and comfort of the Envision. The AWD is a must for safety in our expectations of a vehicle and it performs well.

Great car, I really enjoy driving it.

The Buick Envision is just perfect for me. It fit my budget just right and had all the features plus that I every wanted in a car.

3.7

nice car nothing extravigant

This vehicle is ok. Front seats are cramped for space. Best thing about this car is the air conditioner. space wise ok, the cargo area is lacking space.

Comfortable, Classy, Smooth

Luxury feel for an economic price. I love how quiet and smooth it rides. I also like all the extras. The Toyota Rav4 was at the top of my list. But I spent 1 week in a Rav4 (rental) and quickly learned it was an uncomfortable to ride. My Buick Envision is comfortable for long or short trips and it definitely feels more solid than the Rav4.

Perfect size for my needs.

Previously had an Encore & quickly realized it was too small but had to finish out the 39 mth lease. I much prefer the Envision.

excellent suv

first suv I've had, it's great. Buick is so reliable and dependable. very good value for the money. Just the right size also. Love everything about the car.

BUICK ENVISION PREMIUM

WONDERFUL CAR. UNQUESTIONABLY WOULD BUY IT AGAIN. NO PROBLEMS IN 6 MONTHS OF OWNERSHIP. EXCELLENT PURCHASING EXPERIENCE AND VERY GOOD SERVICE AT NEARBY BUICK DEALER.

Most luxurious car I have ever owned.

Excellent car and handles like a tank on slippery roads. Beautiful inside and out nothing cheaply made and nice quiet ride. Easy to back up and drive.

4.1

Luxury at a good price

When researching before purchasing I was frustrated with all Premium and Premium II reviews and no info on the Preferred or Essence. So here goes! Purchased the Preferred with the 2.5l. This is hands down one of the most comfortable vehicles I have owned. For a relatively small vehicle the ride is great with good room. Some reviews criticize it for lack of sportiness, but we were looking for a comfortable luxury or near luxury ride for the many miles we put on commuting and Buick nailed that in spades! The other main thing criticized was the lack of power with the 2.5l. After driving it for awhile I will admit it’s certainly not going to pin you in your seat but it is more than adequate. I have owned a 2.0 turbo in a Cadillac CTS and a few other similar engines and while the 2.5l is definitely not as responsive, it move the vehicle just fine. In closing, I looked at a BMW X1 and X3 and Acura. The Buick is not as luxurious but it is very close and at a fraction of the price. I do recognize however that despite its excellent fit and finish, and driving manners it won’t garner the respect as the other luxury brand names. I recommend it!