2008 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

2008 Buick Lacrosse
Average based on 10 reviews

Best by a long shot.

by from Illinois on December 14, 2007

Knew this was the car I wanted when I first got behind the wheel. Can't find anything I don't like about it. Comfortable. Great sound system. Very nice lines,

beautiful, smooth, quiet, powerful

by from fort wayne, IN. on July 3, 2010

The nicest car I've ever owned. Upscale ride, quiet, nimble and instant on power. Breathe on the four-wheel disc brakes and you're stopped.

Good Car for the Money

by from Fort Wayne, IN on July 18, 2008

Nice - very nice car with the XM and ONstar one year bonus, plus the warrenty is outstanding. I like the power and the handeling. The interior could use a little more leg room in the back seat.

vey reliable

by from muskegon mi. on January 18, 2012

had problems with the qtitheft,but was fixed under worenty,now all seems well,the paformace is great,would recamend this car to a friend.

Perfect

by from VA on August 11, 2013

It's great and gets up and goes. Love it. Classy, fast, sporty and super spacious and comfortable.:)

Can't go wrong with this car

by from Indianapolis, IN on August 8, 2015

Wasn't even thinking about looking at this car until the dealer got it in and said that he think it'd be a great fit for me. I was a little skeptical because I wanted something newer, but after having it for 2 1/2 years I have to say that I couldn't ask for a better car. Looks great, drives great, has a nice kick to it, and it is pretty good on gas considering I drive a lot. Only con I think is the recall issue and the wiring harness that goes bad after awhile and makes the abs system and traction control say there off when certain movements are made in the car while driving. But it goes away when I turn it off and back on, and I am able to still brake perfectly fine. From what I have read people will think its there rotors, hubs, or the whole system is bad and still have the lights come on after getting them fixed. I would find this wiring harness and get that done first, then check and see if the issue is still occurring which I doubt will happen. Plus both are easy and cheap fixes so you can't complain about that. All in all I would recommend this car to any one who wants dependable, a nice ride, great look, easy to keep up with, and is worth the price for longevity. I'm just breaking the 100,000 mile mark and I am looking forward to my next post after another 2 1/2 years.

Nice car I looked at Holcomb Auto Sales

by from on October 7, 2013

Looked at this nice 2008 Buick but bought a 6000 mile Mercury Milan from Holcomb Auto. This low mileage Buick LaCrosse that I also looked at is a very clean low mileage car. If you want a low mileage car this is the place to go.

The Best

by from Virginia on November 21, 2013

More than satisfied with the car. The color is fantastic, smooth ride very good on gas. I bought the car for my wife mainly. As soon as she saw it on line we went to see it and she loved it right away. So we purchased it and is very happy with it.

Outstanding car in all respects.

by from Bethel,CT on March 17, 2008

Have owned for 6 weeks. QUIET. Comfortable, Great ride, handling, and brakes. Came from a '04 loaded Grand Prix GTP and the Super puts it to shame in every respect. Fit and finish are flawless. Seat comfort is outstanding including the back. V8 power is awesome, yet refined. Looks stunning with chrome wheels. A real pleasure to drive. Never thought I'd buy a Buick. Drove 4 other cars before buying this and nothing was close. Check this one out before you spend a lot more for a lot less.

Great Car

by from Rochester Hills, MI on November 14, 2011

Great styling and the 3.8L V6 Engine is the best car engine evere made!!! It's great on gas, yet fast, even at highway speeds and shifts really smooth. Love the wood accents inside. The car is very comfortable and the overall ride and handleing is second to none. Perfectly balanced suspension! If you looking for a long lasting, super reliable car that really gives you the best of everything - drive a LaCrosse. Just as a suggestion, I would stick to a low mileage 2008 or older. They changed engines in 2009.