2010 LaCrosse

2010 Buick LaCrosse

2010 Buick LaCrosse

4.5

Have you driven the 2010 Buick LaCrosse?

Good Enough To Get Rid Of My Lexus

by Former Lexus Owner from Chicago, Illinois on Thu Jun 03 2010

After years of leasing various Lexus ES models, I switched to the new LaCrosse. After reading a car magazine test comparing the two, with the Buick winning, I was persuaded to test drive the LaCrosse. I ended up trading my 2 year old ES 350 for a brand new LaCrosse. I couldn't be more happy with my new car. I spend a lot of time in the car, so it obviously has to be comfortable. The Buick definitely has better seats than the Lexus, especially for long trips. The interior layout is much nicer and seemingly higher quality than the Lexus, which by my comparison has a rather drab interior. My LaCrosse is very relaxing to drive, has plenty of room, and is overall a nicer vehicle to rack up miles in. Fuel millage is better than advertised too. I get about 18 in the city and 28 on the highway. Not bad considering mine is all wheel drive. I imagine a front drive model could reach at least 30. The backseat is much roomier than the Lexus and it is arguably just as quiet. One of the best improvements over the Lexus is the GPS. It is very intuitive and easy to use. My only complaints are that it is not exactly a sporty car. It is quick enough, but could use better feedback from the breaks and steering. Other than that, I couldn't hesitate to recommend this car.

One Bad Buick

by Hot Rod from Sicklerville, NJ on Mon Sep 13 2010

I have the fully loaded CXS package with everything except the rear entertainment system which wasn't available when I bought the car, or I would have gotten that as well. The car handles and performs exceptional well for an american car and very comparable to the foreign vehicles I have owned. If they keep making them like this one GM will rule! The ride is soft and smooth local or highway with the touring package 19 inch tires. Best standard features and options include navigation, Harmon Kardon sound, rear fold seats, onstar, xm radio etc. The body designs is fabulous and just keeps people inquiring about the car and turning heads at the same time. Take a test drive you will be amazed. I did and bought the car the next day.....This is one bad buick!

Best Car I've Owned

by BinDude from Poconos, Pa on Fri Jun 18 2010

It was Love at 1st Sight! I still Love my Red Crosse! It's quick and responsiv, quiet and comfy. I would advise getting the backup assist since it hard to just distance from the rear with no good point of reference in the rear.

Purchased 2 weeks ago

by RW from El Paso TX on Tue Oct 27 2009

I looked online & researched this car for months. The cars I was considering wwere: Lexus IS350, Benz C300, Acura TL & BME 330. I looked at standard features & dismissed cars that charged or didn't have. The last two standing were LaCrosse & IS350.I choose LaCrosse value, more standard features, looks( in & out)justr mo BANG-FOR-THE BUCKS!! Purchased with Nav, 19" wheels, sunroof, cd/dvd, 40G HD,entertainment Pkg,luxury Pkg. Bought in Kennesaw, GA(Carl BLack) with 8 miles & drove back home to El Paso, 1700 miles. And loved every minute. peformance(280 hp) handling, smooth ride,comfort, ease of opration of instruments.Very well sound proof, stereo sounds great!!! RATING: 5 ++++. And the looks the cars gets & compliments are great. I choose the one advertised on tv: Metallic Silver w/ebony in side.

Beautiful car

by Great New Car from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Wed Jun 02 2010

I purchased the CX, 6 cylinder about three weeks ago and it is a very quiet and smooth ride, love the XM satellite radio and style of the car. Everything came standard with this vehicle except for the bluetooth, in which I will just have to add that at a later date. Onstar is great though, which is standard for 1 year, the navigation system works like a charm. The trunk space is perfect for my use. The mileage is also good. I have no complaints about this vehicle. The four year bumper to bumper is a great!

36000 report

by Jerry from minneapolis on Mon Mar 19 2012

This is a very nice car for the money, had 1 2007 Lexus GS350 AWD and a 2006 GS 300 AWD, this car is $15,000 cheaper, better warranty, and bettter interior. A few problems, rear shade failed, heated seats failed twice, other that a great car.

Surprised at the quality and ride

by firstBuick from memphis tn on Sun Oct 23 2011

What a surprise. Wanted to Give GM a try but the Regal got me to showroom but it was the Lacrosse that made the sell. Comfort, style, materials, quite, ride, handing. I have had suv/cross overs and sport handling cars wanted comfort, size but with good road control but dont want to feel or hear the road. Lacrosse is it for the price point all bells whistles . have 3k mileage and no complaints. I am 6'4 and first car where the seat is not all the way back. great size. Ambient lighting at night is really beautiful. The quality and finish is the best I have seen on a GM product. All you need is a good product. I guess it take some years before most consumers will rediscover Buick

2010 Buick Lacrosse CSX I'm impressed

by lover of fine cars from Orlando Fla. on Fri Jan 01 2010

As a past owner of many upscale vehicles including lexus/benz/corvette, I can truly say this vehicle is as good as i've ever had. Exterior is beautiful. The interior is as nice if not better than any of my other cars. Super quiet,many more bells and whistles than previous offerings and a pleasure to drive. As i've heard before "this is not your grandfathers car". I totally agree. The price you pay for this loaded CXS is in my opinion unbeatable for the vehicle you get.

Not what I thought it would be

by Prince.jared from Central Alabama on Mon Feb 15 2016

I purchased a 2010 Lacrosse CX in September 2015 and it has had since then needed a new alternator, and has cost almost $2,000 in electrical repairs. When driving down the road the heat/air conditioning cuts off and the headlights and all of the interior lights. The mechanic said if he can not figure it out, my car will have to then be sent to GM.

Does not recommend this car!!

This really "ain't your Daddy's car"

by Ilysum from Tampa, FL on Fri Apr 09 2010

What can I say. I would never have imagined owning a Buick .. not even at 62. Think again folks, I was looking at Lexus and Mercedes. After driving those a friend said I should stop by and look at the Buick LaCrosse. I saved a bundle and got more car. Drive this and tell me again if Americans have learned how to build a car. Absolutely awesome. Not one thing has gone wrong. Dealership could improve on teaching how to use all the accessories (I treated myself to a loaded one). I'm still learning. Just don't buy a luxury car until you drive this LaCrosse. I can't say enough about the entire car ... from front to back! I'll be buying another one in four years, I'm sure of it!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2010 Buick LaCrosse

The 2010 Buick LaCrosse sedan made its debut a year ago, and it's been a huge hit. Kelsey Mays reviewed the whole LaCrosse lineup last year, including CX and CXL trims with the 3.0-liter V-6, and the top CXS trim level with the 3.6-liter V-6. Now, Buick has added a four-cylinder version of the CX to lower the price a bit and boost gas mileage. (See all versions compared.) All these cars are 2010 models, so Kelsey's review remains a comprehensive evaluation. I'll concentrate on the new four-cylinder's performance and some new observations.

Overall, the four-cylinder LaCrosse will further expand the model's considerable appeal, but its modest power means it's unlikely to become a significant part of... Read More