2010 LaCrosse

2010 Buick LaCrosse

2010 Buick LaCrosse

4.4

Have You Driven the 2010 Buick LaCrosse?

Good Enough To Get Rid Of My Lexus

by Former Lexus Owner from Chicago, Illinois on Thu Jun 03 2010

After years of leasing various Lexus ES models, I switched to the new LaCrosse. After reading a car magazine test comparing the two, with the Buick winning, I was persuaded to test drive the LaCrosse. I ended up trading my 2 year old ES 350 for a brand new LaCrosse. I couldn't be more happy with my new car. I spend a lot of time in the car, so it obviously has to be comfortable. The Buick definitely has better seats than the Lexus, especially for long trips. The interior layout is much nicer and seemingly higher quality than the Lexus, which by my comparison has a rather drab interior. My LaCrosse is very relaxing to drive, has plenty of room, and is overall a nicer vehicle to rack up miles in. Fuel millage is better than advertised too. I get about 18 in the city and 28 on the highway. Not bad considering mine is all wheel drive. I imagine a front drive model could reach at least 30. The backseat is much roomier than the Lexus and it is arguably just as quiet. One of the best improvements over the Lexus is the GPS. It is very intuitive and easy to use. My only complaints are that it is not exactly a sporty car. It is quick enough, but could use better feedback from the breaks and steering. Other than that, I couldn't hesitate to recommend this car.

Purchased 2 weeks ago

by RW from El Paso TX on Tue Oct 27 2009

I looked online & researched this car for months. The cars I was considering wwere: Lexus IS350, Benz C300, Acura TL & BME 330. I looked at standard features & dismissed cars that charged or didn't have. The last two standing were LaCrosse & IS350.I choose LaCrosse value, more standard features, looks( in & out)justr mo BANG-FOR-THE BUCKS!! Purchased with Nav, 19" wheels, sunroof, cd/dvd, 40G HD,entertainment Pkg,luxury Pkg. Bought in Kennesaw, GA(Carl BLack) with 8 miles & drove back home to El Paso, 1700 miles. And loved every minute. peformance(280 hp) handling, smooth ride,comfort, ease of opration of instruments.Very well sound proof, stereo sounds great!!! RATING: 5 ++++. And the looks the cars gets & compliments are great. I choose the one advertised on tv: Metallic Silver w/ebony in side.

36000 report

by Jerry from minneapolis on Mon Mar 19 2012

This is a very nice car for the money, had 1 2007 Lexus GS350 AWD and a 2006 GS 300 AWD, this car is $15,000 cheaper, better warranty, and bettter interior. A few problems, rear shade failed, heated seats failed twice, other that a great car.

Beautiful car

by Great New Car from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Wed Jun 02 2010

I purchased the CX, 6 cylinder about three weeks ago and it is a very quiet and smooth ride, love the XM satellite radio and style of the car. Everything came standard with this vehicle except for the bluetooth, in which I will just have to add that at a later date. Onstar is great though, which is standard for 1 year, the navigation system works like a charm. The trunk space is perfect for my use. The mileage is also good. I have no complaints about this vehicle. The four year bumper to bumper is a great!

Surprised at the quality and ride

by firstBuick from memphis tn on Sun Oct 23 2011

What a surprise. Wanted to Give GM a try but the Regal got me to showroom but it was the Lacrosse that made the sell. Comfort, style, materials, quite, ride, handing. I have had suv/cross overs and sport handling cars wanted comfort, size but with good road control but dont want to feel or hear the road. Lacrosse is it for the price point all bells whistles . have 3k mileage and no complaints. I am 6'4 and first car where the seat is not all the way back. great size. Ambient lighting at night is really beautiful. The quality and finish is the best I have seen on a GM product. All you need is a good product. I guess it take some years before most consumers will rediscover Buick

Great car to own

by snidley from Fort Collins, CO on Thu May 13 2010

I really like the styling of the car and it has features that make it safe to drive. I looked at a lot of cars and after test driving 10 different models, this is the one that I fell in Love with everything about the car. I don't buy new cars every year, but once every 10 years. The price seemed really fair for the luxury I was getting in this car. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Buick LaCrosse 2010

by Converted SUV Owner from Needham, Ma on Sun Sep 02 2012

I always thought I would only drive a truck, but having a nice all wheel drive sedan has made me pretty happy thus far. I really like the way the LaCrosse drives and its comfort is great. Also, it is very quiet on the inside. I think that the voice recognition stuff could be improved with easier talking cues but so far I really like this car.

a lot of car for a Buick

by car buff from Indiana on Tue Dec 29 2009

I really did not want to buy a Buick because of the "old man" reputation that they have. However, after comparing the new CXS to an Acura TL, Lexus 350, and BMW 325, I traded in my 2006 Acura TL for the Buick, that won me over. It has a much better ride, has more options, selectable ride (with the touring package that is well worth it). The only car that I liked better was an Acura RL; which is $51K; and out of my price range. I ended up with a silver and black CXS that has NAV, sunroof, and touring package for $37.5K MSRP, discounted with rebates to just over $34K. The Silver exterior shows off the wheels well and the black interior blends well with the not quite black controls. Only con is that it could be a little underpowered with the 280hp.

Buick are very reliable

by Buick lover from Iowa on Mon Feb 20 2012

We have owned 3 buicks since 2001 and loved every one. This is the second LaCrosse I have had but the 2010 is by far the best. There are alot of bells and whistles on it and it is very confortable.

Great 2010 Lacrosse CXS

by vitaliy from on Sun Oct 25 2009

I just bought my black on black CXS (with Navi and heads-up display) last week after trading my 07 Camry XLE and I'm amazed by this new Buick. The ride is 2nd to none, exterior turns heads and the interior is out of this world. Gripes are few: 1)no glasses holder anywhere in the car 2)cup holders are huge and take too much room, but can be taken out 3)it could use a bit more Hpower - at least with the touring package since the car is large and heavy and shifting gears yourself is not as fun when you only got 280HP. Other then these 3 small complains I can't this of anything that would stop people from buying this car especially at the price of 39k minus the rebates. It come with all the features you can possibly think of and delivers them is a beautiful package. This is a true American luxury car that deserves to be noticed.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2010 Buick LaCrosse

The 2010 Buick LaCrosse sedan made its debut a year ago, and it’s been a huge hit. Kelsey Mays reviewed the whole LaCrosse lineup last year, including CX and CXL trims with the 3.0-liter V-6, and the top CXS trim level with the 3.6-liter V-6. Now, Buick has added a four-cylinder version of the CX to lower the price a bit and boost gas mileage. (See all versions compared.) All these cars are 2010 models, so Kelsey’s review remains a comprehensive evaluation. I’ll concentrate on the new four-cylinder’s performance and some new observations.

Overall, the four-cylinder LaCrosse will further expand the model’s considerable appeal, but its modest power means it’s unlikely... Read More