2013 LaCrosse

4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Best combination of comfortable quite ride for the

by rj from FL on June 15, 2013

I test drove 8 different makes and models of cars before the Lacrosse. My priorities were low road noise levels and comfortable ride. I convinced myself that I wanted something that got better mileage than my truck and focused on higher mileage cars first. As it turned out each of the other car candidates had drawbacks that disqualified them. The other cars were nice enough but it boiled down to either they were too road noisy or they lacked the required comfort or both. After driving both the the EAssist 4 cylinder and the V6 Lacrosses I elected to buy the V6. The 4 cylinder was fine but my preference was for the additional performance of the 3.6 L V6. The drivers and front passenger seats have a wrap around design that is more sports car than luxury cruiser. All the controls are close at hand, no far reach required. The leather and wood trim are tastefully done. The ventilated leather seats not only look great but are comfortable for that all day drive. No sore glutes after 2 hours. The back seats are very comfortable as well with enough leg room for a 6 ft 6 person sitting behind another similarly big guy up front. Amazing. The fit and finish is in my opinion as nice as a car costing twice as much. The handling is not what I would call 'sporty' and that is not what I am looking for. It is however responsive and fun to drive. There are no unusual tendencies such as over or under steer. The car is one of the quietest rides of any car I have owned. From time to time I have a 350 mile trip. Due to the low road noise I find that 'fatigue' factor is greatly reduced. City driving only produces 16 mpg however the car sees 28-29 mpg on the highway at 70 mph. In my opinion the Lacrosse is the best bang for the buck. Rj

Overall Impressive

by kb from Peoria, AZ on July 10, 2016

We purchased the Buick Lacross 2013 with V6 engine. Really love this car! Came with all the bells and whistles, which we are STILL trying to figure them all out. Best part: Cobalt blue dash color is way cool Worst part. Low visibility with small windows. Would highly recommend this vehicle

Better than our 07 Lexus ES 350

by Chris & Wanda from Evans, GA on May 10, 2015

We have owned a 2003 BMW 535i (bought new) and an 07 Lexus ES 350 (also purchased new). This LaCrosse is a better car than both of those were. No requirement for premium fuel, plenty of power and an outstanding "bang for the buck" factor. The dash is a little too "busy" for our liking but it looks like they remedied most of that for the 2014 model.

2013 LaCrosse

by Golf nut from Syracuse N.Y. on June 25, 2013

I have only owned it 3 weeks but so far it is all I had hoped for when I purchased it. I have owned many Buicks in the past and am returning back because they have updated their warrenty from 36,000 to 60,000.

Comfortable, non tiring ride

by Comfort first from Fayetteville, NC on October 24, 2014

Now have 10K miles on vehicle. 62 years old, owned many new vehs. First one I have not had some sort of buyers remorse. Love the car. Drive four hours and feel rested. Only complaint I have is wide windshield pillars and back views somewhat limit vision. Great car. Highly recommend. Compares to higher priced luxury cars in comfort and handling. Love to drive in mountains.

impressed

by lacrosse guy from Chicago on June 30, 2013

I love the smooth ride and bluetooth options, pandora app, in-steering wheel controls. overall very smooth, classy, and conservative. I was under the impression that buicks were for older people and now I know why. because of the high comfort level. we are a couple in late thirtys and loving the looks we get in this car.

LaCrosse best car I ever owned

by JO from Massachusetts on December 6, 2012

This is beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the best cars I have ever owned. I only drove Oldsmosbile's but now that they are no longer produced I have switched to the Buick. An awesome choice. Save up your pennies and go the extra mile. It's well worth the little bit extra. JO

On a scale of 10 it's a 9

by Fore time Buick golfer from Upstate New York on October 18, 2013

This 2013 Buick Lacrosse leather is the 4th Buick I have owned. My last one, a 2008 Lucerne was the better vehicle all around. It took me a long time to make the final decision to go with the 2013 Lacrosse. I did not like the change in body shape and the small trunk really turned me off. I researched many vehicles but kept coming back to the Buick. My dealer provided a great incentive in leasing the 4 cylinder and I do like the increase in gas milage. I will hopefully enjoy this car for 2 years until lease is up and then go back to a 6 cylinder. Once again, I don't want to be negative but the 2008 was a better vehicle than the 2013.

Good ride

by Snooks from Cordell, Oklahoma on January 26, 2014

I love the car but the cup holders are not convenient. Small cups do not work. The back up camera is only good in day light. Night vision camera is to dark to see. The rest of the car is great. Love driving it.

Nice Ride

by Buick convert from Connecticut on April 6, 2016

My 2011 was totaled but did what it was supposed to protect me. Found the 2013 Touring with V6 (303 Horsepower). Had it only about three weeks now(2,000 miles). Good power. Smooth acceleration. Engine noise a little higher. Car handles great and the ride is comfortable. Seats a little narrow for big guys but decent(about the same as my 2011). Front visibility hampered by the posts but reasonable. Trunk space is about the same as others in its class. Had the opportunity to test drive a Jag but liked the Buick better. No lines in backup camera to help with path. I miss that from my 2011. Camera is great in daylight a little more difficult at night but as good as others I've used. It's a nice change to run it on 87 instead of 91 octane. Same mileage as premium, less expensive. Overall I'm pleased with the vehicle.

1 2 3 4 5 6