2013 LaCrosse

2013 Buick LaCrosse

2013 Buick LaCrosse

Have you driven the 2013 Buick LaCrosse?

Best combination of comfortable quite ride for the

by rj from FL on Sat Jun 15 2013

I test drove 8 different makes and models of cars before the Lacrosse. My priorities were low road noise levels and comfortable ride. I convinced myself that I wanted something that got better mileage than my truck and focused on higher mileage cars first. As it turned out each of the other car candidates had drawbacks that disqualified them. The other cars were nice enough but it boiled down to either they were too road noisy or they lacked the required comfort or both. After driving both the the EAssist 4 cylinder and the V6 Lacrosses I elected to buy the V6. The 4 cylinder was fine but my preference was for the additional performance of the 3.6 L V6. The drivers and front passenger seats have a wrap around design that is more sports car than luxury cruiser. All the controls are close at hand, no far reach required. The leather and wood trim are tastefully done. The ventilated leather seats not only look great but are comfortable for that all day drive. No sore glutes after 2 hours. The back seats are very comfortable as well with enough leg room for a 6 ft 6 person sitting behind another similarly big guy up front. Amazing. The fit and finish is in my opinion as nice as a car costing twice as much. The handling is not what I would call 'sporty' and that is not what I am looking for. It is however responsive and fun to drive. There are no unusual tendencies such as over or under steer. The car is one of the quietest rides of any car I have owned. From time to time I have a 350 mile trip. Due to the low road noise I find that 'fatigue' factor is greatly reduced. City driving only produces 16 mpg however the car sees 28-29 mpg on the highway at 70 mph. In my opinion the Lacrosse is the best bang for the buck. Rj

Overall Impressive

by kb from Peoria, AZ on Sun Jul 10 2016

We purchased the Buick Lacross 2013 with V6 engine. Really love this car! Came with all the bells and whistles, which we are STILL trying to figure them all out. Best part: Cobalt blue dash color is way cool Worst part. Low visibility with small windows. Would highly recommend this vehicle

Better than our 07 Lexus ES 350

by Chris & Wanda from Evans, GA on Sun May 10 2015

We have owned a 2003 BMW 535i (bought new) and an 07 Lexus ES 350 (also purchased new). This LaCrosse is a better car than both of those were. No requirement for premium fuel, plenty of power and an outstanding "bang for the buck" factor. The dash is a little too "busy" for our liking but it looks like they remedied most of that for the 2014 model.

2013 LaCrosse

by Golf nut from Syracuse N.Y. on Tue Jun 25 2013

I have only owned it 3 weeks but so far it is all I had hoped for when I purchased it. I have owned many Buicks in the past and am returning back because they have updated their warrenty from 36,000 to 60,000.

Comfortable, non tiring ride

by Comfort first from Fayetteville, NC on Fri Oct 24 2014

Now have 10K miles on vehicle. 62 years old, owned many new vehs. First one I have not had some sort of buyers remorse. Love the car. Drive four hours and feel rested. Only complaint I have is wide windshield pillars and back views somewhat limit vision. Great car. Highly recommend. Compares to higher priced luxury cars in comfort and handling. Love to drive in mountains.

impressed

by lacrosse guy from Chicago on Sun Jun 30 2013

I love the smooth ride and bluetooth options, pandora app, in-steering wheel controls. overall very smooth, classy, and conservative. I was under the impression that buicks were for older people and now I know why. because of the high comfort level. we are a couple in late thirtys and loving the looks we get in this car.

LaCrosse best car I ever owned

by JO from Massachusetts on Thu Dec 06 2012

This is beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the best cars I have ever owned. I only drove Oldsmosbile's but now that they are no longer produced I have switched to the Buick. An awesome choice. Save up your pennies and go the extra mile. It's well worth the little bit extra. JO

Good ride

by Snooks from Cordell, Oklahoma on Sun Jan 26 2014

I love the car but the cup holders are not convenient. Small cups do not work. The back up camera is only good in day light. Night vision camera is to dark to see. The rest of the car is great. Love driving it.

On a scale of 10 it's a 9

by Fore time Buick golfer from Upstate New York on Fri Oct 18 2013

This 2013 Buick Lacrosse leather is the 4th Buick I have owned. My last one, a 2008 Lucerne was the better vehicle all around. It took me a long time to make the final decision to go with the 2013 Lacrosse. I did not like the change in body shape and the small trunk really turned me off. I researched many vehicles but kept coming back to the Buick. My dealer provided a great incentive in leasing the 4 cylinder and I do like the increase in gas milage. I will hopefully enjoy this car for 2 years until lease is up and then go back to a 6 cylinder. Once again, I don't want to be negative but the 2008 was a better vehicle than the 2013.

The first new car i've own

by My new diamond pearl baby from Lafayette,La on Sat Jun 22 2013

The people at courtesy GMC is very wonderful,They are the best .And Matt R was a great sales person.Thanks guys for putting me in my buicl lacrosse.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2013 Buick LaCrosse

GM's old mild hybrids, such as the Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, delivered all the flashy hybrid badges without the big fuel-economy gains. This time around, things are different.

The 2013 Buick LaCrosse eAssist offers a comfortable ride and an inviting interior with unobtrusive fuel-saving technology.

As in 2012, the 2013 Buick LaCrosse comes with a standard electric-motor-assisted eAssist four-cylinder engine or an optional V-6 engine; I tested the eAssist. The only major change this year is that Buick's IntelliLink multimedia system is now standard. Compare the 2012 and 2013 versions here.

Buick's largest sedan competes in the near-luxury body-type segment, a limited field that includes the... Read More