2017 Buick Lacrosse

All Reviews

by from Wisconin on February 19, 2017

"I own the redesigned 2017 Buick LaCrosse, Premium/AWD. Previously I drove the 2010 LaCrosse, purchased new and redesigned that year. My satisfaction with the previous generation was outstanding, delivering exceptional service and reaching nearly 80K miles at trade-in. The NEW generation LaCrosse for 2017 undoubtedly sets a higher benchmark for Domestic Luxury Sedans! In addition to its superior comfort and quietness while in motion, this model simply excels in technology and efficiency. Loaded with every safety feature imaginable, this Buick also includes the most advanced 3.6l VVT 310hp V-6 engine, that includes Auto Cylinder-Deactivation and Auto Start-Stop technology. These features collectively assure impressive gas mileage without compromising on rapid acceleration. The latest available, 8-speed auto transmission, is operated by a very intuitive, shift-by-wire control knob. Gear transitions are flawless at speed. Being completely fair & honest with such low mileage currently, I choose to rate my experience in "Reliability" as "Average". However, if this model meets or exceeds my experience with the 2010 Buick LaCrosse, I will surely give it a 10/10 as well. I have no doubts on the future of this car. Every Professional review that Ive researched, suggests that this Buick will indeed give most comparable Foreign Luxury Sedans a serious run for their money!"

by from NORTHVILLE on April 2, 2017

My new Buick is awesome. I have severe rheumatoid arthritis so comfort & safety are very important to me. This car exceeds both in my expectations. Within 2 weeks of my purchase I had to take 2 long distance drives. The adaptive cruise control and all the other "techie" option s plus the comfortable seating made this trips totally enjoyable. I am in love with my car :)

by from Harrisburg on April 26, 2017

Just bought this vehicle and was looking at a Cadillac CT6. For the money and features offered you can not beat a Buick. Rides smoother than a CT6 and has the features of the CT6 but at a much better value and they offered what I wanted on the lot.

by from Hillsboro, Ohio on May 5, 2017

Very smooth and solid ride with very comfortable seats. Plenty of leg room front and rear seating. Convenient controls. It is just a pleasure to drive. This is the first car my wife has really enjoyed since our 1989 Buick Riviera.

by from Wesley Chapel, FL on May 13, 2017

I own the 2017 Lacrosse Premium, with sport package. Without Safety Feature package 2. Styling is sexy, sophicated. The only draw back as it shares a lot of styling from other car makers. The interior has a modern take on comfort and control of yesteryear Buicks. If you enjoy the feel of the road and dream of driving a sports car. And yes! The sports package is for you. Shifter paddles, not so sure about. But taking S turns in sports mode, priceless. My only dislikes; radio control from steering wheel, can not scan all channels. Only present stations. No HD extra radio stations. Side mirrors have hidden spot warning in yellow, turn signal also appears on edge of mirror in yellow. Confusing on side glance. Learning curb; as the car has auto stop, when you're sitting traffic. Left off brake, pause, then ease on the gas. Drag racing at the light will cause a strong jerk.

by from Fort Oglethorpe, Ga on April 29, 2017

Great ride & handling . Price is a little steep for my budget. Loves the looks ! Very comfortable seating.. More interior choices for future years would be great

by from Tega Cay on September 7, 2017

I have leased two Buick LaCrosses previously (2014 and 2012) and this redesigned LaCrosse is spectacular! I was choosing between a 2015 Cadillac CTS-V and the 2017 LaCrosse and the LaCrosse blew the Cadillac away in my humble opinion! Comfortable, quiet, enough engine to get the heart rate going and loaded with amenities. I'm done leasing and hoping to own this for many years to come!

by from Jacksonville, FL on May 16, 2017

Comfort, style, technology, safety, design, ease of use all built into my Buick LaCrosse. Best handling car I've ever had and the built-in safety features are over the top. Love everything about the car.

by from Dayton, OH on November 28, 2017

I'd been driving a Buick I bought new in 1999. I finally got to the point that I could no longer get along without the safety and convenience features that are now available. This 2017 Buick LaCrosse has everything I wanted and a whole lot more. I glad I brought myself into the modern automobile world.

by on September 13, 2017

Good car ,smooth ride, comfortable and great. I would recommend this car to other people and family.
Not Rated Reliability