1991 Buick LeSabre Consumer Reviews

1991 Buick Lesabre
Average based on 2 reviews

J.D.Powers Car-of-the-Year...

by from Bronx, NY on August 2, 2009

In winter, front-wheel drive with Cooper radials worked outstanding for my '91 Buick. (These tires are a poor-man's Michelin's; excellent in snow, outstanding in rain, and very good in hot weather (do not drive 90 mph sustained as they can't take the heat, but OK for 65-75mph) During summer, 2007, I drove cross-country & back from NY/CAL, driving 65 mph avg 24 mpg,w/air-conditioning! I also made more than 50 round-trips from the Bronx to the lower Catskills (250 mi) without missing a beat. Yes, I did maintain the car and replace the power window motors, brakes, tuneups, belts but other than the above, I had trouble-free driving. The Buick, for a full-sized car, handles very well in chicanes,s-turns and hairpins. I encourage those who are on a tight budget to purchase a 90 or 91 Buick. The car, when maintained, will provide YEARS of enjoyment and satisfaction.

It is the best car that i had buy.

by from Puerto Rico on January 10, 2009

Went i drive my car, i fell very comfortable. The only thing that i had changed is the am/fm cassette radio by an am/fm compact disc.