1996 Buick Lesabre

Excellent running vehicle

by from Palatine, IL on June 1, 2017

This car met all of my needs & was easy to drive. Adequate interior & trunk room. Quiet & smooth. Very comfortable cloth seats.

Reliable, but not a looker

by from California on May 24, 2017

This car was never a great decoration, but it definitely got me where I needed to be. I got it with 170k miles and drove it for about 18k miles with only a flat and one radiator hose that needed replacing. It was reliable and still drove after being rear ended until I could replace it. It was a wonderful car and I would recommend it.

GOOD CAR FOR THE MONEY

by from West Texas on February 2, 2015

Even though the car is dated in appearance it runs like a top with only a few minor gliches. Buick built cars to last and last. I'd buy again. I already did (I have and drive a 95 Riviera too).

Our Expert Review: 1996 Buick Lesabre