2002 Buick Lesabre

Very reliable, & safe

by from Newberg,Or on September 20, 2017

Inside was comfortable, & you felt safe. The V6 engine was powerful. Roomy trunk. Drove quiet& stable. Only complaint would be the turning radius was very wide.

my Buick lesabre

by from Payne on August 24, 2017

This car looks and drives like a new car even tho it is 14 years old That is why I would stick w/a Buick if I purchase again.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

always reliable never any engine issues

by from gowanda,ny on August 17, 2017

this car is excellent comfort and features wise i'd love to say it has exceeded all my expectations in performance and gas mileage for a mid size luxury car is unbeatable

Uses car for Havingfun

Reliable and comfortable

by from LaCrosse, WI on June 7, 2017

I have had no issues while owning this car. Always reliable and comfortable to drive. Very good fuel efficiency better then some 4 cylinders. It is not uncommon to get 28-30 mpg on the highway. Rides very smooth.

great car never have problem very comfortable

by from Morgan Hill on May 15, 2017

love this car very reliable, great car for touring, commuting, good on gas I have no complaints, very comfortable even after owning twelve years

Old Timer

by from Ansley on April 23, 2017

Great car 15 years ago, great car now. Very happy to have gound this car. Have been searching for quite a while.

Most comfotble and reliable car I've ever own.

by from kinston, nc on May 25, 2015

I love my buick. It's roomy and comfortable. Everything on my buick works and it's updated and on material.

Good deal but!

by from Allentown,Pa. on May 22, 2014

I drove this car a week ago,then went tue to buy it but the manger would let it go for my trade and a down payment on this car,it was beyond me that he wanted the whole price for this car and it has been sitting there on the lot more then 30 days,so we walk away from it and look else where.

It just won't quit

by from NEw Orleans on January 22, 2014

Very comfortable. Quiet, pleasant ride. Adequate power. Roomy front seat with the 6 passenger option. Its a real shame all new cars crowd the driver with a console, and have just 5 passenger capacity. Mine has 242,000 miles. Lately the repair bills are a bit more than the past, but it is on life extension, so its OK. Redone transmission, but engine is still going, using about 1 quart of oil in 4,000 miles (not too bad for the age). Just about everything works like new. Interior has not one tear in the cloth, even though I use it like a truck sometimes. The trunk and back seat can hold a tremendous amount of equipment. The air shocks in the rear are a great asset for load leveling. I have repaired some things with a little innovation - the heat-raised dash cover has been nicely reattached, for example. Other than some exterior scratches and dings, it is still a presentable car for guest passengers. I wish it was still in production, but the new Impala looks to be the next best option.

Great auto

by from Darien, Il on September 22, 2012

Good looking, great smooth ride, plenty of options. I bought the LTD. with leather seats and sunroof. I love the sun roof. I got the silver. Great color does not show the dirt. The rear seat has 39" of leg room with a large trunk. Good MPG for a car this size. The list price of the car in 2002 was $29,990. With $1865 in options and a frt. charge of $685. Total $32,540 Bought from private at $5000 with 97,000 miles, 2nd owner car. I have spent $450 in repairs to date. Will spend another $300 or so for plugs, hoses, anti- freeze and a few other items.Tires good for 25-30 k miles more. I had mechanic check over first.