2007 Buick Lucerne consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Lucerne Buick
Shop the 2007 Lucerne Buick
3.3

Head gasket keep blowing

I like everything about it except 1 head gasket blew while driving 35. Ok. Bought another engine with 77k miles on it. Cheaper than replacing the head gasket. Drove the car 3 months and that head gasket blew driving 55. Unbelievable! Now I gotta buy another engine. $1500 to replace the head gasket. $800 to get another engine put in. Can't win for nothing. If this happens again, Chevy will get a very bad rating from me. 2 engines in 1 year. Don't buy the Buick Lucerne CXL! Buick should fix this at no charge. This is my wife car. She 62, and does not drive crazy. she's walking. Thanks Buick! for the second time and is not happy. Bad product. Run!

Great Car! Stylish Reliable Runs like Brand New

This car took great care of my mother. It was used little, low miles and leather seats are extremely comfortable and look new. Passenger and back seats were rarely used. Look great and drive in style, this car has many more miles to go.

Very good

I really liked it, very smooth riding car and no problems with it. Looks nice on inside and out, 10/10 would recommend this vehicle to someone.

2.4

Transmission problems

Transmission problems, The low speed idle pump in the transmission does not hold pressure so when you stop at a stop sign and then go to give it gas the transmission slips until it builds up enough pressure my 07 impala did the same thing my 07 Buick list Searne is doing the same thing General Motors has a problem with their transmissions in these your vehicles they should be recalled

Great car

Its a great car plenty of space and smooth ride. Well maintained. A lot of new parts and motor sounds great . Very comfortable to drive

Most reliable car I've own it

This car met all of my need. It has plenty legroom in the front and the back. Very clean car from inside and outside. I love it.

Great car and best I have owned. Runs great .

Runs great no troubles. Everybody loves my car. Lots of highway trips and car runs excellent. Love the comfort also it also has remote start great

Really reliable vehicle

I’ve own a lot of Buick’s but this one was one of my favorite Buick’s that’s I’ve owned. The closets one I had was a park avenue

excellent purchase

this car meets all my needs and everything is in excellent working order. it has plugs ins for my cell phone etc. very loaded car with heated and cooled seats. neet radio and cd player.

Classic, reliable big American sedan.

I have owned this car since it was new. It's a CX. I got the blacked out grille with Ming Blue. It has a very smooth engine and transmission. It does zero to 60 in 9 seconds, not earth shaking but plenty adequate. It has had only had one problem, "engine has reduced power", but that was due to a wiring harness problem which a Buick dealer fixed. The car has a huge trunk and loads of leg room in the back. It does have a wide turning radius, 44 ft. which makes parking in tight spaces tricky. It only has 65000 miles on it and I'm going to hold on to it for as long as it keeps running well. My over the road fuel miles is about 24 MPG, not bad for a 3800 lb. car.