1993 Park Avenue

1993 Buick Park Avenue

1993 Buick Park Avenue

4.2

5 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 1993 Buick Park Avenue?

Incredible Used Car to Own

by President from Spring Hill, Florida on Tue Jul 14 2015

My sister passed and left me a 1993 Park Ave. Ultra with 63,000 miles. The interior on this car really holds up (except for the headliner which is easily replaced). The interior design is exceptional and has clean lines. The 3800 engine is so quick and fast that it is not to be believed with a car this size and delivers 17-27 for mpg. It is also very easy to work on...I changed the oxygen sensor, Mass flow sensor, coils, control module, spark plugs and wires, and all the fuel injectors...all within 5 hours. The seats are so soft and supportive that you could fall asleep while driving. The steering is old school, "one finger" steering. Rides like a big car should, with race car get up and go and small car fuel economy...near the perfect car.

Best Car I've Ever Owned Or Driven

by BigDiesel from Richmond, VA on Thu Apr 16 2015

Great car. I got one from my grandpa and it now has over 250,000 miles and I haven't done many repairs. The 3800 is one of the best motors. Still on original timing chain. Everything about this car is solid if properly maintained. Still looks new after 22 years! Gets pretty decent gas mileage for a V6 with a supercharger on it. The comfort is beyond compare. I suffered a back injury when I fell from a bridge on a construction job and this is the only car I have been able to sit in for long periods with no back pain at all. This car has also NEVER left me stranded on the side of the road! Wonderful car. Nothing new even compares.

Rocker Panels

by Avenue from Where the winters are cold on Thu Apr 29 2010

The rocker panels and gas lines rust on the older cars, not an easy fix... I have changed my oil, taking great care of my car and still have the rocker panel issue that is now making an issue on the gas lines, what a bummer for such a smooth ride.

1993 Park Ave

by kelley18931 from Chicago on Thu Feb 05 2009

I bought my park Ave used. I 'm the second owner. It has the 3800 motor. The car has enough room for 5. Gas mileage is great for a car it's size. It honestly has more comfort options then some new cars. You must drive one to appreciate.

Our Take on the 1993 Buick Park Avenue

IT WAS A serious car, midnight blue with gray interior. It had afine body, Jaguaresque in appearance. But the dark paint muted thesensuality of that shape. Even the bright molding, wrapped around thecar's lower panels, seemed bereft of levity.

Still, I liked the thing, the 1993 Buick Park Avenue Ultra. I likedsitting in it. It had big, comfortable, leather-faced seats. And it wasneat the way the instrument panel curved around the front end of thepassenger cabin until it disappeared into the doors.

But I felt a little strange in the Park Avenue Ultra on the SaturdayI drove it. Saturday is get-funky time. But it's hard to get funky in acar that prefers pin stripes over denim. So I wore a... Read More