2001 Buick Park Avenue

A lot of car for the money

by from Birmingham, AL on November 7, 2013

I have owned several Lexus autos & 1 SUV. I needed a car to have around the house. This car I bought used with 89k on it has been great. We take it on all of our out of town trips. Great ride, equal to our ESs we have owned in the past. Would recommend to anyone who is out on road or commuting more than or 10 miles if you don't mind the big car styling. Gets about 25 MPG on HWY with ULTRA pkg.

I'm buying my 3rd Park Avenue; really love them.

by from St Paul on April 12, 2013

Surprisingly economical; solid; great for long trips in comfort. Not in the "cool" category, therefore less likely to be a target for thieves.

Super big sedan.

by from Alabama on March 24, 2012

Very comfortable, all the amenities, very reliable, low maintenance. Styling a little stodgy, but, hey, it's a Buick.

almost

by from edmonton on October 10, 2010

at -48 it still started not pluged in,nice car,nice ride,reliable,great car,runs excelent and has 270.000km on it great car