2001 Buick Park Avenue consumer reviews

$33,130 starting MSRP
side view of 2001 Park Avenue Buick
Explore the 2001 Buick Park Avenue

Power, luxury, refinement

These are three words that I would use to describe the 2001 Buick Park Avenue. Combining engineering excellence and a classic interpretation of style, the Park Avenue is truly one of America’s greatest automobiles.

4.4

I regret selling this car!!!

I bought a used 2001 Buick Park Avenue base with 14K miles on it. Drove like a dream, comfy like a leather living room sofa. My friends teased me about driving a "grandma" car but I didn't care. Plenty of them fell asleep in it, it was so relaxing. Well this car lasted a good long while. At 175K the engine was still purring along, but other parts started to wear out. Got to the point where it was more expensive to replace the parts than it was worth. I thought it made sense to sell it instead of spending more money on replacing parts. It was still running perfectly. I drove the Park Avenue for 18 years and was so attached to it. I bought a nice 2020 Subaru Forester with all the safety features, but man, I sorely missed my Park Avenue! I felt like crying every time I saw one on the road. I would have kept it if I could, but only had a 1 car garage. As soon as I can, I'm going to buy another of these beauties, and hope I have a place to keep it. The Subaru is a great car, but doesn't begin to compare to the luxury and cachet of this big sedan. The V6 motor was perfect because it got good gas mileage for a car its size and plenty of power.

Comfort, comfort, comfort

Like driving on air. Great ride, big interior, could use a v8, but does just fine with a v6. Very spacious interior seats six. Love thiscar.

A lot of car for the money

I have owned several Lexus autos & 1 SUV. I needed a car to have around the house. This car I bought used with 89k on it has been great. We take it on all of our out of town trips. Great ride, equal to our ESs we have owned in the past. Would recommend to anyone who is out on road or commuting more than or 10 miles if you don't mind the big car styling. Gets about 25 MPG on HWY with ULTRA pkg.

I'm buying my 3rd Park Avenue; really love them.

Surprisingly economical; solid; great for long trips in comfort. Not in the "cool" category, therefore less likely to be a target for thieves.

Super big sedan.

Very comfortable, all the amenities, very reliable, low maintenance. Styling a little stodgy, but, hey, it's a Buick.

4.4

almost

at -48 it still started not pluged in,nice car,nice ride,reliable,great car,runs excelent and has 270.000km on it great car