2004 Buick Park Avenue

Sedan

by from Omaha, NE on June 26, 2010

Its a great car. It is my fourth park avenue in a row, and i liked them all. The ultra is by far the nicest.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Outstanding value

by from on November 1, 2011

Bought used at 98,000. Air lift rear suspension compressor ($800 incl. labor) was bad when purchased. Routine maintenance (changed antifreeze and radiator hoses, changed plugs and plug wires). Very comfortable highway vehicle, 25 mpg around town and better on highway. I sold my '96 GM auto with same 3.8 l V-6 at 300,000 miles and never rebuilt engine.

Longtime GM car owner

by from Bluffton, Ohio on January 30, 2012

Last 5 or so cars I've owned --over the last 30 years or more--have been Oldsmobile 98 and Buick Park Avenue, all 4-doors--and always pleased with them.

Buick Park Avenue Ultra 2004

by from Kansas City MO on March 21, 2014

I bought this car from a car dealer in St. Louis. It had 67K miles on it, one owner. Since buying the car I have replaced the rear air shocks which were leaking, the water pump and heater hose elbows which were also leaking. Also the car needed new brake pads on the rear brakes. I also added new tires. It was a typical used car buy, needed work to bring it up to a reliable level. I think now that it will be a great car for many years. The supercharger and the classic 3800 engine are a great combination, plus very good mileage. I am using 89 octane gas with no problem.

Excellent ride, Very Dependable

by from RICHMOND, VA on June 3, 2017

This was my 3rd Buick Park Avenue. Needless to say, if they were still available, I would be in search for another. It was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth.

Last of the "Adult Sized" sedans

by from on June 1, 2017

looked long and hard for a 4 door that fit. Let's me honest, the newer model cars are small. If you're 6'+ your options have been limited to an SUV or a BMW 7 series. The Park Ave Ultra has the fit and the style. The supercharged 3.8L gives it that extra punch.

Understated elegance

by from Columbia City on March 10, 2017

I would like to see Buick make the Lesabre's and Park Avenues AGAIN.I love the classic cars that do not have the console in the cabin (too confining).

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Portland on January 1, 2011

this is a very, very good car, soff to drive, very comfortable, biutifull desing inside and out side, and have once heavi reliability

Good car for the $$$

by from Cissna Park. IL on April 2, 2017

Good car Ultra is the way to go with the bucket seats in the front and the supercharged engine for performance, Buick needs to bring it back

Park Ave- Best Old Man Car

by from Hershey, Pa on March 25, 2017

This is my second Park Ave. Both suck oil after 100,000. Rear Brakes don't last long. And i dont do hard braking. Wish this would come back into production. Hey, they just brought back the Trans Am and Fire Chicken i hear