2003 Rendezvous

3.4 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Perfect! :)

by Queen from on May 12, 2011

I have never owned an SUV before, and this was an excellent choice! I have never had and issue and the features are outstanding! I love this vehile and will keep it forever!

I love the car

by Carolina girl from Mauldin on March 27, 2010

Love the car, great ride, lots of inside room for this size SUV. Good gas mileage for the size. The only problem I had is the intake gasket had to be fixed twice and there was a Dex Coolant claim you could file but mine was past the deadline. They changed mind from the pink stuff to the green stuff and no more problems since then. I have 138k mileage and no other problems have occured. Knock on wood. I would buy again and it has been a great car.

Great Buy

by Buick Lover from durham, nc on May 29, 2012

I am a big fan of the Buick Family. I brought the 2002 Rendevous and was very happy with my purchase. I traveled from NYC to NC and it cost $68.00 one way with gas costing about $4.00 a gallon so that was something I was happy with because I traveled alot. Great mpg and even greater comfortable room space coming from a family with four children. I love the stylish look, I love the mant features such as Sun/Moonroof, heated seats, easy folding 3rd row seat, excellent storage compartments with locks. Im absolutely inlove. Minor issues was the wheel barring and the fuel gauge needle when I first purchased car. One year later and no other repairs besides oil changes and tune ups.

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED

by BUICK LOVER26 from CHARLESTON, S.C on October 17, 2011

THIS CAR IS GREAT I LOVE IT!!!! I WISH I COULD GIVE EVERYOE IN MY FAMILY THIS CAR BC ITS SOOOO AWSOME!!!!! I BOUGHT A 2003 FOR 5000 BUCKS AND LESS THAN 100,000 MILES ON IT AND THAT WAS A STEAL.... I LOVE MY CAR AN WOULDNT TRADE IT IN FOR ANYTHING ELSE......

Very Nice Ride

by Wolverinealarms from Melbourne,FL on September 17, 2010

I bought it used with 100,000 miles on it and have out 8,000 more with no problem. So quiet and smooth. I LOVE it!!

First SUV and I love it.

by Tiffa Loves To Ride from Atlanta, Ga on July 18, 2016

I bought this car a little over a year ago and the only problems I've had with it were the battery, the catalytic converter, and one of the o2 sensors. The last two was to get it to pass the emissions. I had more problems with the seller since he wouldn't give me the title. This car rides beautifully and is comfortable, especially for my passengers. I have a 3rd row but don't use it. The sound system is fantastic; I like my music loud! I bought this vehicle well below market value and I don't have to worry about car payments; my car insurance actually came down when i transferred from my old one so that was a bonus. I've replaced the tires, oil, fuel filter and breaks. Regular maintenance is done on it but I haven't had any major mechanical issues with it. I've driven it darn near all over the state. It's really reliable. I just love it. I don't regret purchasing it at all. Just make sure you get a carfax before purchasing.

Love it

by Like from St Clair Shores Michigan on April 10, 2016

Bought my 2003 Buick Rendezvous in 2005 it had 35,000 miles on it it now has around 90,000 it does not get driven much but I would most definitely buy it again I have had no mechanical issues to talk about I am handicapped and it is easy to get in and out I do not have 3rd row seating so I have plenty of room in the back to load it up with stuff

Multiple problems

by disappointed from Kalamazoo on June 21, 2007

WE bought a 2003 Rendezvous in 2005, it was just what we wanted. The third row was perfect for our family, the car handled well and was pretty. We had to have extensive engine repair at 60,000 miles due to gasket seal problem which our mechanic says is common with this vehicle. The traction system need repair three times and still is not right. At 90,000 during normal driving condition we blew a rod and we need to replace the entire engine. Needless to say this is last Rendezvous we'll ever do.

Does not recommend this car!!

pleasure to drive.

by Jeff from Burlington,ia on October 18, 2006

The Buick gives me a big bang for my buck. It has ample power and fuel economy is OK. Very comfortable to drive. The only issue I have had is the driver side window power needed replaced. $265.

So comfortable!

by comfort is my thing from Tacoma, WA on April 9, 2008

I have had a few electrical problems with this vehicle, but overall, I LOVE it!! Lots of room and very comfortable for short trips. Comfort is huge for me! I don't mind putting in a few $$$ to fix small things. I am all about feeling spoiled when I drive, and it does a GREAT job of it!

1 2 3 4