1990 Buick Riviera

very good condition

by from beverly hills on April 9, 2011

car is in super condition 75ooo Inside is in very good condition. They are leather has a sunroof. Meltice White

A rare and rewarding experience.

by from Seattle, Washington on September 22, 2017

I always wanted this generation of Riviera as a 2nd vehicle, as my personal luxury coupe. It has exceeded my expectations. My Riviera has had only one previous owner. I bought it with 87,000 original miles. I have owned it for 2 years. It now has 95,000 miles. The car has been taken care of very well and had service and part receipts included. Nothing unexpected has required work for a car this age. It has only required parts worn out by age (or through wear and tear) to be replaced. The engine is still smooth and strong. I had the carbon buildup cleaned out of the engine as a recommendation because of sluggish acceleration. After the service, the mechanic said the engine now looks as if it's almost brand new on the inside. There was a moderate amount of build up of carbon but cleaned up nicely. Nothing unexpected for 26 years old. She accelerates wonderfully. The transmission is attentive and shifts without hesitation. The interior and exterior have held up amazingly well. Interior and exterior parts can be pricey though. Some of the mechanics and the platform itself are shared with Toronado and Eldorado but the exterior is completely unique to the Riviera. The interior is only shared with the very rare Buick Reatta, so finding parts can be difficult and pricey. The exterior and interior are easy to work on. Most Bulbs and many parts are easily replaceable. When you need an expert, you'll realize it. However there is a large online community available to help you when in need with the Riviera Owners Club and Buick Club. I've enjoyed the past two years. I would recommend this car to anyone wanting one of the best coupes made during the early 1990s, or wanting their first restoration project. The car is very rewarding.

Uses car for Havingfun

It's s collectible worth owning, for the right buy

by from Dallas, tx on June 29, 2017

Owned it 6 years, and I've put close to 1000 miles on it. Love to take it for a weekend drive, or whenever the weather is goo

Uses car for Havingfun